Live.Love.MakeUp

Scottsdale, AZ View map

Hello there brides-to-be! My name is Lauren and I have been in the freelance business for a very long time and doing makeup and skincare professionally for 6 yrs now. My goal is to create a look for every individual out there. My passion with makeup started when I was very little, putting makeup on my mom and family members. I love the outcome I feel when I have made someone beautiful for an event, everyday life, or of course their big day! I specalize in beauty makeup. With that being said, there is no task or limits in makeup that I cannot do. I treat every job as if my life depended on it and put all my passion and love for makeup into that job or individual. My approch to makeup is the natural "less is more" idea and bringing out the inner beauty in every woman. I also specalize and have built my business around before-and-after looks. From hair, to makeup, to wardrobe, I love making over a person as a whole. Well that is a little about me and I hope to be the one to make you gorgeous on the most important day of your life!

xo, Lauren MCDowell

Check out my website for pics, testimonials, and more on my background at www.livelovemakeup.com

Kassi Married on 11/28/2015
    Five stars all around for Lauren!!! She absolutely blew my expectations out of the water! I don't normally wear a lot of makeup so that was a definite concern of mine, but Lauren assured me I would still look like myself (just a little more glam). Myself, mother, MIL, grandmother and 5 bridesmaids all loved their makeup and Lauren as well. She was on time, extremely flexible with all of the chaos, and extremely professional. There is no one else that I would have wanted to make me beautiful on the best day of my life.
    Jessica Married on 11/07/2015
    Lauren did a phenomenal job on my wedding trial bridal makeup. Her technique and ability is flawless. As soon as I saw her finished product I instantly had to book her for my wedding! I highly recommend Lauren at Live Love Makeup for any occasion! She comes well prepared with so many products to choose from and listens to what you are looking for on your day. I love that she will travel to your event- one less thing to worry about on the big day! I know my bridal party is in great hands with Lauren!
    Caileen Married on 10/30/2015
    Lauren of Live, Love, Makeup is incredible. She came to my house and did a trial makeup for me for my engagement party back in May of this year and I knew right away she was the one for my wedding. She's the rare breed of artist that can do hair AND makeup and is skilled at BOTH. I got married on October 30, 2015, and myself and my four bridesmaids all looked amazing! Lauren tailored each look to each woman's personality after only speaking to each of them for a few moments, and she nailed all of ours. I felt beautiful on the most important day of my life and I owe it all to Lauren! will be using Lauren and her Live, Love, Makeup business for ALL of my important events in the future.

What A Day Weddings What A Day Weddings Wedding Planners

Lauren did an amazing job for my style shoot! She is so fun, professional, and does extraordinary work!! My bride was gorgeous!!

Scottsdale, 85254