415 Plain St, Marshfield, MA 02050 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Lisa Marie's Boutique

Lisa Marie’s Boutique is an alteration and accessory shop in the greater Marshfield, Massachusetts area. Lisa Marie carries hair accessories, veils, formal jewelry, and more. She also has more than 30 years of experience altering wedding gowns.

You will find hundreds of shining hair accessories at Lisa Marie’s Boutique. These pieces include dazzling combs, head bands, and other wearable hair items. The Boutique also carries wedding accessories such as earrings, necklaces, and bracelets to complete your wedding ensemble. Those not looking for something quite so shiny will find Lisa Marie’s skill in alterations. With more than 30 years of experience, she can really tie your wedding look together, in more ways than one.

choker 3 51 1034613
choker 3 51 1034613

2 Reviews for Lisa Marie's Boutique

• Leslie

Leslie Kiszka · Married on 02/10/2019

My wedding dress was altered to perfection

Lisa Marie and Amy let me come in as their first appointment of the day for all my fittings, which I greatly appreciated to accommodate my work schedule. I got along great with them both, and they made me feel very welcome. I think I was a very non-bridey bride (I’m just not very girly, so putting on a big lace dress and having to care about it was hard for me, hah!), and Lisa Marie totally understood what I cared about and what I didn’t. I deferred to her opinion on the alterations needed for the perfect fit, as well as what kind of bustle it needed. Everything she did looked perfect in the end, and I never worried about what the result of her work would be. The poor thing had been sick, and then her family was sick, AND we were working around the holidays, and she always met the agreed upon deadlines. I felt beautiful and secure in my dress on my wedding day, and it’s all thanks to her!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Lisa Marie's Boutique's reply:

WOW you looked GORGEOUS!!!! You are so welcome, we love what we do!!! I hope your day was perfect. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day.

• 415 Plain St Marshfield, MA, 02050 See on map
    781-834-9477 (Phone number)
    Tues 10-4, Wed and Thrs 10-6, Fri 10-4 & Sat 9-1 Alterations are by appointment only
    Location of (Lisa Marie's Boutique)