Lindsay Wolff Photography

Interlochen, MI View map
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

The big day you've always dreamed of is here and you have always imaged what your wedding pictures might look like. Lindsay Wolff has been working as a portrait and wedding photographer in Northern Michigan for 8 years capturing those dream images for couples at a price you can actually afford!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

1,500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Albums
Canvas
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
1.8
    Kristen Married on 05/14/2016
    Lindsay is the best! I first found her through Google and am so glad that I did. We booked her for both our engagement session and as our wedding photographer. She is so flexible and easy to work with. Upon first meeting her we felt comfortable with her style and her fun personality. On the day of our wedding Lindsay help me to stay calm despite the slightly unexpected weather changes and she worked on keeping everything throughout the day on schedule. The day was perfect and I highly recommend her for anybody's photography needs. I can't wait to utilize her skills in the future for mini-sessions, maternity shoots, and our kids pictures. Thank you, Lindsay, for all that you did and do!
  • User2820340 2+ years ago
    When it came time to pick a photographer for our wedding I did alot of research. Being that we were getting married a couple hours from where we live picking one was a bit of a task, but I felt confident in my decision to have Lindsay capture our day, until now. Dealing with Lindsay has become the worst experience a girl could ask for. I am over nine weeks out from my wedding that was August 13th and have not received any photos. At first when I would call she would send me to voicemail and then text me saying she was at a shoot everytime now she will not answer my phone calls or respond in anyway. That is a day I can't recreate. It is heartbreaking to think that I may never get my photos! ??
    Rylee Married on 07/29/2017
    Getting married is an experience that should be exciting and over all one of the best experiences in your life right? Well going through Lindsay Wolff Photography is the worst decision my husband and I made during the whole wedding process. We picked her because she was affordable, very professional and fun. My husband and I were very excited to book her and confident in our choice. Leading up to the wedding she was slow to respond to emails regarding how to pay her. But we thought nothing of it because who is perfect, right? The day of the wedding she contacted me an hour before she said she would be there. Nothing like a panicking bride wondering if she would show up on MY WEDDING DAY. She did an amazing job with pictures. She was positive and energetic and I was so impressed at all the posses she had us do. Before she left the day of the wedding, she told us that sneak peaks would be about 2-4 weeks and the wedding photos would be 4-6 weeks. Which I was totally fine with! We had a big wedding and a lot of photos. Work your magic, girl. A month went by and no contact or sneaks. So, I emailed her and just asked when the sneaks were coming and maybe let me know how things are going. Nothing. A month and a half, nothing. Two months, nothing. Why wasn’t she responding to my emails, text messages, phone calls and Facebook messages? We didn’t get our pictures or any communication from her until October and our wedding was in July! She is so unprofessional. We thought she had lost our photos. The package we picked said we would get a USB drive with photos on it and a print release. We still have yet to get either. She gave us a $100 print credit for the trouble but I ordered pictures two months ago and we haven’t even gotten them! There go Christmas presents down the drain. DO NOT HIRE HER. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. RUN FAR AWAY!

Pricing

Lindsay Wolff Photography Price Rates

10620 Wildwood Rd. Interlochen, 49643
2313571990
Location of (Lindsay Wolff Photography)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding