Boston, MA 02127 Map · Phone number

28 Reviews for Lindsay Connors

• Rozina

Rozina Sadek · Getting married on 06/02/2021

So talented!

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Lindsay Connors shoot our wedding day last September. Originally we had hired a different photographer but at the time she was not able to shoot our wedding and introduced us to Lindsay- like any other stressed bride would be, I was very nervous about meeting a new vendor but after our first meeting, my husband and I were thrilled to be working with her!
    Lindsay Connors is such a joy to work with. She is extremely talented, thoughtful and professional. She made the entire process a breeze and truly listened to what my husband and I were looking for in our wedding photos.
    On our wedding day, Lindsay helped to navigate the flow of the day and her professionalism was evident! She worked seamlessly with my other vendors and was able to move swiftly through our tight schedule and still manage to get all the shots we wanted and more!
    Lindsay was very easy to talk to and always communicated back quickly. She delivered our photos within weeks and they were STUNNING! You can tell from her work that she truly seeks to show the love and light in the couples she shoots. I am so thankful we got to work with Lindsay, having her there on our wedding day really felt like having one of my close friends by my side! I am forever grateful to her and plan to work with her again in the future and will recommend her to anyone who is in need of a photographer!

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Toni

Toni Raymond · Getting married on 04/02/2021

We can't say enough wonderful things about Lindsay!

I have been putting off writing this review because I am having trouble finding the right words to truly express how amazing Lindsay Connors is. Lindsay has become more than our incredibly talented photographer - she feels like family!!
    Lindsay makes every photo shoot so easy and comfortable for us. She also takes the stress away from planning. We have used her for a personal shoot, engagement shoot and then for our wedding as well. For our wedding especially, she helped us create the entire timeline for the day and she even helped us by coming up with the combinations for the bridal party pictures (which sounds like it would be easy to do, but it's actually very hard). I honestly don't know what we would've done without her. Because of Lindsay, our wedding ran so smoothly and I didn't worry about a single thing.
    I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lindsay as a photographer and as a friend. On top of everything she did to make our wedding so perfect and special, she captured every single moment beautifully. We didn't have a videographer and we were worried we would regret it, but honestly, all we need are Lindsay's photos to remember this most special day. WE LOVE YOU, LINDSAY!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Abby

Abby Paul · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Timeless, gorgeous photographs by the most genuine, sweetest photographer

Lindsay is honestly the best. My husband and I were so grateful to find Lindsay for our wedding and engagement photos this past fall. She made everything so easy (including consulting and providing recommendations on outfit selection) and her photographs are gorgeous and timeless. She captured our wedding in a way that was perfectly us and captured memories that I will cherish forever. Lindsay is also the kindest, most genuine soul I've had the pleasure of working with - I trusted her the moment I met her. We cannot wait for Lindsay to photograph our newest addition (Baby Boy Lynch) this summer

Sent on 03/22/2020

Award

• Boston, 02127 See on map
    Location of (Lindsay Connors)