Lily Farm Fresh Event Center

Keenesburg, CO View map
4.5 out of 5 rating
Up to 150 guests

Up to 150 guests

Lily Farm Fresh Event Center is a country barn-style wedding venue located in Keenesburg, Colorado. Situated on an 80-acre farm boasting stunning mountain and prairie views, the facility is located across from the famous Wild Animal Sanctuary in a peaceful, virtually no-traffic area. Couples who want to enter or exit in style on their wedding day can even rent a helicopter for a memorable addition. The venue is just 30 minutes away from Denver and Denver International Airport.

Facilities and Capacity

The beautiful building has a climate-controlled event room capable of seating 150 guests. Featuring 27-foot ceilings, the rustic but modern setting is perfect for wedding ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, elopements, and rehearsal dinners. The are also an outdoor ceremony site on thier large full-sun deck, with a covered veranda. Couples may invite up to 250 guests to celebrate with them in these locations. Also included in venue rental is a bridal suite with a large deck, which may be used as a dressing room during the day with overnight privileges for the newlyweds. Parking is available on-site for wedding guests, along with shuttle service from nearby hotels. The facility is fully ADA accessible as well.

Supplying all-inclusive packages, Lily Farm Fresh Event Center aims to take care of a couple鈥檚 every need when planning their big event. They offer their own event planner to help coordinate vendors, establish timelines, and run day-of organization, as well as take care of set up and clean up for wedding day items.

Cuisine

While Lily Farm Fresh Event Center offers its own list of preferred vendors, they also allow couples to self-cater as well as provide their own alcohol. Our Certified bartenders can serve guests from behind an open bar containing outside alcohol.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,995

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,445

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,995

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,495

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Parking
Tables

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$35

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
All Inclusive Packages
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Outside Cake

What bar services do you provide?

Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Dance Floor
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.2 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating
    Stephanie A. Married on 09/18/2021

Beautiful, affordable, rustic-chic!

I absolutely love working at this venue (I bartend and assist with coordinating and d茅cor). It is beautiful; there are a couple different ceremony location options and the deck is simply gorgeous. It is brand new and everything is kept very clean and organized. The tables and chairs are of great quality (I've been to several venues in which the tables and chairs are dingy and old/stained). The mountain views are breathtaking and a total bonus. Overall, I HIGHLY recommend Lily Farm Fresh Event Center and its staff!

P.S. I also highly recommend their wedding planner, Jana, with The Bridal Pantry! She is AMAZING!

Lily Farm Fresh Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie, we love having you here at Lily Farm Fresh! Our couples love your bubbly personality, you definitely keep the party going!
    Rebecca W. Married on 01/07/2021

Lily Farm Fresh Event Center

When I was looking for wedding venues, I found Lily Farm Fresh Event Center. From the day I toured the venue, the staff (especially Jana) has been a blessing. She has always took the time to reach out to me to ensure I was on track to have the wedding of my dreams. Due to the recent pandemic, that has not changed. Before I knew it, Jana reached out to me to see how my family and I was doing. She asked us if we were thinking about postponing our wedding, as many brides had done so to ensure their loved ones were safe. After spending a few days and nights thinking, we decided to change our date. Jana answered the phone and worked with me on finding a day that would work best for my fiance and I. This was such a relief for me during this stressful time. I am beyond thankful that Lily Farm Fresh Event Center has always put our concerns, wishes, and most importantly our safety before anything else. I highly recommend this venue.

Lily Farm Fresh Event Center's reply:

Rebecca, thank you so much for your kind words, our hearts go out to all of the couples that are deciding to reschedule their wedding days. We will continue to accommodate our couples to the best of our ability, and help them find a new dates that will work for them.
    Even though you are waiting a while longer for your big day to be here, it will be a beautiful celebration that is safe for everyone.
    Hang in there sweetie
  • Eleanor
    Eleanor F. Married on 07/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous, rustic country wedding venue

My full review is posted below with my other pictures, but let鈥檚 just say it鈥檚 simply amazing ! You won鈥檛 ever have to worry about anything because the amazing staff and beautiful venue will have your back !

Lily Farm Fresh Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Ellie for your kind words. We cant wait to host you upcoming wedding, it will be here before you know it.
    We are so excited for you and Tanner!!!
    Lily Farm Fresh

Lily Farm Fresh Event Center 1
Exclusive

Pricing

E. Sawyer Photography E. Sawyer Photography Wedding Photographers

I'm a preferred vendor at Lily Farm Fresh Event Center. I'm so excited to be working with them and helping brides capture their ideal Red Barn wedding dreams!! www.esawyerphotography.com

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1833 Co Rd 53 Keenesburg, CO, 80643
720-676-9799
303-455-4194

Open 9-4 M-F please call first so we can be ready for you!
Location of (Lily Farm Fresh Event Center)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding

Wedding Venues