Pacific Heights, San Francisco, CA 94115 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing

About Lilly Red Creative

Lilly Red Creative is a wedding photography business based in San Francisco, California. Imagine whimsical and ethereal photographs that tell your wedding story magically. This is what owner and photographer Lilly strives to do for her clients. Her couples rave about their stunning wedding collections and her incredible customer service. Lilly loves getting the chance to capture her clients' love stories in breathtaking and beautiful images. Being inspired by the outdoors and nature, she loves infusing her work with natural light and the untouched beauty of nature.

Lilly Red Creative offers artfully curated wedding photographs her clients can cherish for a lifetime. Her work includes:

• Additional hours
  • Toning
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
She also offers additional ways couples can view and preserve their wedding memories. These other services include:

• Albums

Lilly Red Creative 3
Lilly Red Creative 4
Lilly Red Creative 5

Serge · Married on 01/25/2018

Lilly and Vic are true professionals!! Such an amazing job, better than I could of ever imagine.... 100 times 20, than I could ever expected. Every single image was beautiful and beyond. Easy to work with, friendly, Sweet, hard-working, and full compassion. Just pure talent. So happy with the overall result. I Can't wait to work with them again, and again, and again.

Sent on 02/16/2018

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2017

I can't speak more highly of Lilly! She has been an absolute pleasure to work with from the moment we first skyped to discuss photographing our wedding. She is so easy to be yourself with and finds special ways to connect with you, which was especially important to us in looking for a photographer. This is someone you're going to share the most intimate moments of the most important day of your life with. Having Lilly (and Vic) there will feel natural, effortless!

We did our engagement session with her at Fort Funston on a gloomy day in April and her energy was absolutely infectious! From the minute we got out of the car, she has us giggling in the mist, in spite of my curls falling out and make-up running. She was so excited about the weather and put us completely at ease. We wandered the grounds like we were with an old friend, yet there were moments where we felt completely alone--together in a magical mystical world. Her photographic vision is incredible and we're so thrilled with the way our pictures turned out. Her style is exactly what we were looking for and she absolutely delivers on her product - sneak peek within hours and over a 100 of the best photos from our engagement shoot.

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Elisabetta to anyone and everyone. She's an absolute artist. I can't wait to see her for our wedding in November!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Sara · Married on 09/30/2017

Lilly is simply amazing. This review is coming after our engagement photos because I'm too excited about her work to wait until after our wedding. I want to shout from the rooftops how fantastic her work is!! Do yourselves a favor: stop opening tabs and tabs of photographers (we all do it) and spend time on Lilly's site getting to know her work. We were particularly drawn to her photojournalistic, candid, raw, magical style.

In the interest of time, here are our top 3 reasons for why Lilly was the right choice for us:

- Quality of product: Our jaws fell to the floor when we saw our engagement photos. She captured the funny moments, the romantic moments, and above all, our personalities. I don't know how she does it, but she knocked it out of the park. We did our session at a location she'd never been to, and where I spent every day of my childhood. She was still able to capture everything perfectly, like she'd known the place for years.

- Transparency: her pricing is very straight forward, extremely fair, and her response time is quick. No complicated add-ons, things we didn't need, no haggling required, etc.

- Personality: We "met" via Facetime before signing the contract, and it felt like meeting an old friend. This carried over to our engagement session and it felt so natural and fun the whole time. Vic is great, too; they are a fantastic pair.

I can't wait for our wedding, and a big part of that is because I know Lilly and Vic will perfectly capture the moments to help us remember the day for the rest of our lives. I feel so lucky to have found Lilly, and sincerely think you will too.

Sent on 05/29/2017