Naperville, IL 60540 Map · Phone number

About Lilly Photography

Chicago Wedding Photographers who specializes in creative photojournalism. Lilly Photography produces the most stunning results by combining artistic story telling with modern and fine art portraiture. We specialize in capturing breath-taking, storytelling images, with a modern artistic vision. When searching for a wedding photographer to visually document your day, we are sure to exceed your every expectation. We love to travel and are available for weddings and engagement sessions outside of the Chicagoland area. Our goal is to provide you with amazing timeless wedding pictures that you will cherish forever and have all your friends drool and be jealous!

Follow Lilly Photography on

Lilly Photography 5
Lilly Photography 6
Lilly Photography 7

Therese · Married on 04/27/2019

If there are 100 and more stars on Google for reviews, I'd give it to Jiho! He is incredible. He responded 5 minutes after I sent my inquiry and gave great suggestions of dates and times for our engagement session.

My fiance and I loved how he would make the most of out of the place and situation. He is very creative and has an eye for details. The pictures turned out amazing!

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Lilly Photography 8
    Lilly Photography 9
  • Leslie

Leslie Kiszka · Married on 02/10/2019

I'd give him 6 our of 5 stars if I could

It’s hard to know where to start with Jiho Park. Full disclosure, he’s been a friend of mine for years, but I never had the opportunity to work with him and his photography business until my wedding day. He was kind enough to travel to Massachusetts in the dead of winter, and he made everyone involved comfortable and provided a ton of laughs. He’s so skilled at what he does that you never worry about what he’s going to do or how he’s doing it. He joked around with our wedding party during photos and got a ton of wonderful pictures with genuine smiles and laughter from everyone. My husband and I commented after the wedding that neither one of us had any idea where he was during the ceremony - he was a total ninja! He got so many amazing candid shots of us and our loved ones, it’s going to be impossible not to order prints of every single picture. I’m not good at being serious, so most of the pictures of me are ridiculous and goofy, and they’re perfect. I don’t know how he knows where to be to get the perfect picture at the exact right moment, but he does. And it’s incredible. After he published a few teaser photos, people were swooning over the artistic genius of the photos’ composition. And then when he released them all to share with our guests, people couldn’t stop saying wonderful things about them - and even a month after our wedding, people are STILL texting me just to say they looked through the photos again and felt like they were reliving the day all over again. I will cherish these photos forever, and we can’t thank Jiho enough for the wonderful experience we all had with him. If you’re on the fence about whether or not to book him for your wedding, DON’T BE. Book him immediately and know that this is one aspect of your wedding day you won’t have to worry an ounce about.

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Lilly Photography 21
    Lilly Photography 22
    Lilly Photography 23

Sara · Married on 08/25/2018

Jiho was our most talented vendor. He does an amazing job with different lighting and took some beautiful, artistic photos. He also took some great documentary photos and captured great emotions of me, my husband and our guests. He took the formal family photos quickly so we could finish and celebrate the rest of the reception. Just look at his photos on his website and you'll see why I would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Lilly Photography 24
    Lilly Photography 25
    Lilly Photography 26

Lilly Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Five Grain Events
    Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

Jiho takes great pride in his work and one can see why. He truly understands how to capture the essence of a couple on their wedding day. He is incredibly professional and has a quick turnaround. I look forward to working together again.

• We R One Weddings
    We R One Weddings Wedding Officiants

Beautiful wedding photos! Artistic and nicely done.

• Petals, Custom Wedding Flowers
    Petals, Custom Wedding Flowers Wedding Florists

Jiho's images are delightful! Fresh, clean, romantic and fun. His images of the floral designs were stellar. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any of my Brides. The pictures were up on line within days, and he responded quickly to all of my requests. Pictures of your wedding day are so important and Jiho does a wonderful job. He captures those one-in-a-million moments, which make us all smile. I am confidnent Brides will be very pleased to work with Lilly Photography.

• Naperville, 60540 See on map