15 Farrar Farm Road Route 53, Norwell, MA 02061 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lillian's Fashions & Bridals

Recently awarded "Best of the South Shore 2007" by South Shore Living Magazine, Lillian's offers classic, distinctive, designer bridal gowns, bridesmaids and mother's gowns as well as flower girl dresses and prom. We also provide unique accessories, shoes, headpieces and veils to complete your ensemble. Our new spacious location accommodates the entire bridal party.

BestPhotoEver
Karen Bullock, Owner, Lillian's Fashions & Bridals
Small sampling of the many Bridal Gowns Lillian's has to offer.
Small sampling of the many Bridal Gowns Lillian's has to offer.
Lillian's
Flower Girls Baskets
BestPhotoEver

6 Reviews for Lillian's Fashions & Bridals

Nichole · Married on 10/22/2006

The girls at Lillian's are top notch!!! Their expertise and charm is second to none!!

Sent on 01/02/2008

Lindsay · Married on 09/10/2005

Beautiful dress for a very reasonable price! I got my bridesmaid dresses here as well. Everyone who worked there was so nice & helpful!

Sent on 01/05/2009

Heather · Married on 06/02/2007

The staff at Lillian's are so nice and they really help you feel special. They did a great job of helping me find dresses that match my tastes. I've heard they no longer allow you take pictures which I think is very unfortunate. They have a beautiful facility and I have great pictures capturing my memories in my wedding scrapbook. I hope they change it back because I love that section of my scrapbook. They gave me great advice on accessories, but did not pressure me to buy them on the spot. I went there because of all the places I called, they had the most wedding gowns that peaked my interest online. They have a good variety of different price ranges, and an excellent selection of different styles. They did not quite have as large a selection of bridesmaids dresses, but because they provide a discount when you buy your gown there, we ordered through them anyway. The measurements could have been more accurate. All my bridesmaids had to have their dresses altered significantly because their dresses were too big at every measurement point. Also, the seamstress has very limited availability so I had difficulty scheduling my fittings - however, my alterations were perfect and she was nice and pleasant to work with. The value was excellent. I got an amazing dress by Jasmine, a gorgeous tiara, and 5 bridesmaids dresses from Dessy Collection for approximately 2,000. (My bridesmaids got their alterations elsewhere due to location.)

Sent on 09/07/2008

Award

Lillian's Fashions & Bridals FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

Real Weddings