PO Box 323, Santa Clara, CA 95052 Map · Phone number

About LightSplash Photography

Your day is unique! Why shouldn't your wedding experience be? I offer a completly customizable experience for your amazing day. I offer a custom designed album with you in mind, and many products to choose from.

I like to design packages around your wedding, to make sure you are able to get exactly what you are looking for. In addition, I design speciality albums for each wedding, the designing is included as is an Engagement Session and Maternity Session for every wedding. My Saturday wedding services start at $3200 which includes All Day Wedding Photography, an Engagement Shoot, Online Viewing of your images, and a specialty Album Design, designed with you in mind.

By choosing me, you get a photographer, a memory collector, with an attention to detail and an ability to roll with the exciting situations that happen. I will be there the entire way through, from the time you have your makeup put on until the very last dance, if needed.

Ultimately, I love what I do, meaning you will get a memory collector who is enjoying what she's doing as much as you're enjoying your amazingly special day.

Email today or hop on over to the Contact Section and tell me about yourself and your fiancé. I'd love to send you a customized quote or set up a time to meet with you both as well as answer any questions! I am so excited to work with you!

Thank you!

• Brittani Medeiros Photography
  • Badger Zhou Photography
405aed8ca0f89553 1366177867484 clos la chance winery san martin wedding yellow
LightSplash Photography
The father of the bride and bride sharing a quiet moment before they walk down the aisle.
storyboard 10 1
storyboard 9 1
clos la chance winery san martin wedding yellow grey modern bright 0027
KatiDecker10Editlogoed
LightSplash Photography
Bride and Groom at Nestldown, Los Gatos, CA.
Bride and Groom at Nestldown, Los Gatos, CA.
clos la chance winery san martin wedding yellow grey modern bright 0012
Storyboard1logo
Storyboard7logo
maui wedding photos 03
LightSplash Photography
A combination of images from a 3 day Indian wedding in San Jose.
A combination of images from a 3 day Indian wedding in San Jose.
clos la chance winery san martin wedding yellow grey modern bright 0010
IMG5663Edit
lsp 370logoed
405aed8ca0f89553 1366177867484 clos la chance winery san martin wedding yellow

6 Reviews for LightSplash Photography

Alicia · Married on 04/12/2013

We were so lucky to have found Kati. She is an amazing photographer & was able to create lasting memories of our special day. We love all the textures and colors she plays with in her work & we were so impressed by her personality and professionalism. I would recommend her to anyone out there looking for any type of professional pictures! Thank you Kati!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Stacie · Married on 10/13/2012

We loved having Kati as our photographer for our wedding! She was super easy to work with and after meeting her for the first time I felt as if I had known her for years! Kati photographed my sister's wedding that was just 3 month before ours and we also referred her to family friends for their own wedding. Kati's prices were right in line with our budget and she even had a second shooter with her the day of the wedding to capture more moments. We did first look and wedding party photos before the wedding and Kati was super patient with my friends and family and just a lot of fun to work with. I am IN LOVE with all of our wedding pics. Kati did a great job capturing all of the details of the wedding that I worked so hard on as well as candid moments of friends and family. We finally got around to ordering prints and Kati's website is super user friendly and the prints came out lovely. Kati has kept in touch over the past year with us and I now consider her a friend and highly recommend her as a photographer.

Sent on 12/09/2013

H · Married on 08/18/2012

We hired Kati to photograph our San Francisco wedding based on her portfolio, style of photography and competitive pricing. We were not disappointed. Kati did her homework by figuring out exactly what we wanted from our wedding photos, based on phone conversations, e-mails and questionnaires - not an easy task given that we were in Seattle and Kati and the wedding were in the Bay Area. She scouted the site beforehand, and on the day of the wedding, she made us and our families feel completely at ease. Most importantly, she took some terrific photos that we have been happy to share with friends and family and put up on our walls.

Bottom line - if you are looking for a talented, organized, down to earth photographer for your wedding or event, Kati and LightSplash are simply outstanding. You will be happy you hired her and her rates are very reasonable to boot.

Sent on 04/30/2013

LightSplash Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Proofs

• Kristen & Gigi {Makeup and Hair Design} Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kati is a very talented photographer! She is easy going which makes her really easy to work with and a good energy to have with you on your wedding day...and her photos are AWESOME! You can't go wrong choosing her to shoot your big day!

• Jen's Cakes Wedding Cakes

LightSplash Photography is hands down awesome!! Kati and I hit it off from the beginning. I love this gal and you will too!!! She's taken some OUTSTANDING photos of my products AND numerous other events that I've been a part of. It would definitely be to your advantage to hire this talent and the personality that comes with it. She comes highly recommended from Jen's Cakes!!!

• Ah...New Beginnings Professional Wedding Consulting
    Ah...New Beginnings Professional Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Kati has a natural talent for photography. She is thoughtful, patient, creative and hard-working. She is easy to work with, which is important as a wedding coordinator. Her photos capture not only the moment, but the feelings of the people she photographs. I love working with Kati.

• PO Box 323 Santa Clara, 95052 See on map
    Location of (LightSplash Photography)