79 Washington Street, Salem, MA 01970 Map · Phone number

About Lightshed Photography Studio

Don’t settle for anything less than the best! Lightshed Photography’s award-winning team of photographers never miss a moment. We capture your day with a stylistic blend of semi-formal photojournalism and contemporary techniques. Unsure what that means exactly? Give us a call or drop us an email so we can let our images speak for us. We hope to meet you soon!

Follow Lightshed Photography Studio on

7 Reviews for Lightshed Photography Studio

Lightshed Photography Studio 1
Lightshed Photography Studio 2

Mary · Married on 10/08/2017

We loved having Dan and Kendra beautifully capture our big day! We didn't want all typical formal shots, and some of our favorite photos were unique and set up by Dan and Kendra. They worked so well together and fed off each other so well. Any time I had a question, whether in person or via email, they answered me right away, and made me feel totally at ease! I loved the option of getting all our photos on a flash drive, too! We didn't have a videographer so we really counted on them to capture all our special moments, and they did not disappoint!

Lightshed Photography Studio 3
    Lightshed Photography Studio 4
    Sent on 07/09/2018

Megan · Married on 07/14/2017

When I got married in July '17 I hired Deja Blu Catering (now known as Cava Catering & Events); I cannot praise them enough.
    We opted for a casual buffet style dinner menu, but that didn't mean that the food was any less delicious, or that presentation was any less than perfect. The appetizers were all incredible (and they made a point to put some aside whilst we took the formal photos, which was a really nice touch!), we had 2 choices of meat, with roasted vegetables, potatoes and cous cous on the side. Since our wedding I have heard nothing but how good the food is, and I've longed for an excuse to hire them again! My hat goes off to Chef Francesco!
    Also: Our cake was the most delicious, moist cake I've ever had!
    We also opted to the 'Day of Coordinator' option and she was worth her weight in gold. Kim was there for me throughout the planning process, answering all kinds of questions promptly and properly, she forgave my slow replies and multiple changes of mind.
    Come the day of the wedding she arrived early, helped to set up and organize everything and all the different vendors so everything ran smoothly as one unit. From what I hear solved many problems without ever bringing any of them to me but Kim always made sure that I didn't know about any hiccups that could be fixed by asking someone else. Throughout the day she was professional, well-presented, and honestly very charming.
    I would gladly hire Cava Catering and Events, knowing that they have a superb team at hand.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Mandy · Married on 05/07/2016

We just used Lightshed Photography Studio for our wedding in May, and we can not say enough about how impressed we were with this team. Dan and Kendra were so professional, so real and down to earth, so fun and most importantly, so very talented. Their photography style shows the same, and we loved this style from the start.

From our first meeting with them, to the prompt emails/replies/phone calls, they showed complete professionalism and made us feel so comfortable. They were not intrusive in any way at the wedding but seemed to capture every single moment of the day.

Every thing they said would happened, did, and in the timing they hoped it would as well. There were no surprises along the way and they had everything completely under control...which is something we were grateful for while planning a large wedding.

And lastly, we just saw our wedding pictures and are blown away by how beautiful they are. They didn't just capture the people and moments, but really captured the whole feel of our wedding, which is an incredible thing to be able to do.

Thank you so much Lightshed! You made the most important day of our lives perfectly and forever captured for us. :)

Sent on 07/20/2016

Lightshed Photography Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3750
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3750
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Canvas
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas