Carpentersville, IL 60110 Map · Phone number

About Lights...Camera...Music !!!

Welcome to our page. We are a professional DJ service specializing in weddings. We go over every aspect of your wedding / reception. From the introductions to the last dance we pay attention to detail. Pre-planning is the key, we design your reception to fit your style. We mix your favorites with the classics to create a unique and entertaining party. We have an excellent light show, intelligent lighting, laser lighting, mirror ball, uplighting, we truly make your reception "come alive" !!

We have performed hundreds of events from weddings downtown to Marine Corps Balls. Sweet 16's to 50th Anniversaries.

We make your event one to remember. Give us a call you'll be glad you did ! 224-484-8770

Lightscameramusic.net

Couple cake cutting
Couple cake cutting
1e6ab34d1ca8220f 1326921533894 IMG6064
Couple dancing

2 Reviews for Lights...Camera...Music !!!

Bex · Married on 07/14/2012

Mike was awesome! We sat down together three times before my wedding to discuss everything. My husband and I are a bit off beat. And as far as music goes, we had a rock and roll/metal theme. Mike has a HUUUUUGE selection of music, and if he doesn't have it....give him a minute. He'll have it. Great customer skills, not pushy, and full of great ideas! Very fairly priced and he does every kind of party, not just weddings.

Sent on 08/11/2012

3.0
      2.5
      3.0
      1.5

We met with Mike last year and talked to him about our wedding. My husband has very distinct music likes, so we spent hours on a must play list. They played less than half of these songs. The other time was filled with songs we did not necessarily enjoy. If they had a list of songs, I'm not sure why those weren't all played. They were also told we were going outside to play a couple of pictures-they decided that was a good time to play the cupid shuffle-one of the songs on my must play list that I was excited to dance to... Mike was great-very respectful. The other person with him was kind of rude to myself and other vendors at times. When I was outside taking pictures I requested to take, she followed me outside to ask me something and then made a rude comment to my photographer about not getting a picture of her... Then she made a rude comment when my photographer moved my chair to make sure to get a good shot of my garter retrieval with good lighting. My husband does not like AC/DC and he made a comment to them about not liking them and the other DJ said "well it wasn't on your do not play list" YEAH, well it also wasn't on the list of 50+ MUST play songs either!

I wouldn't say they were terrible-but it would have been nice for them to have played the music we had requested.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Lights...Camera...Music !!! FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

• Carpentersville, 60110 See on map
    Location of (Lights...Camera...Music !!!)