Lexi Bella Photography

Lexi Bella Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lexi Bella Photography

Non- intrusive photojournalist specializing in capturing all the special moments as your event unravels!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Hartford

3 Reviews for Lexi Bella Photography

I cannot say enough great things about Maria as a photographer. She really makes it a relaxing experience - she puts you so at ease. And she really takes the time to get the photos that you want.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/18/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Maria's extraordinary service was evident from our initial contact with her; responses were measured in minutes and hours, NEVER days, like other vendors. Her experience and knowledge made all the planning decisions easy on us, and we never had to worry about anything related to the services she provided. I wish all our vendors were like this! The pictures were AMAZING! I recommend Lexi-Bella Photography to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Robert, 7/21/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Maria is the best photographer I have ever seen. She can capture the best pictures even in difficult circumstances. She has such an eye for great pictures and is so creative with her shots. She is easy to work with, flexible, and highly professional. I would not say that I take good pictures yet was amazed at the results she got! I already know that she will do both my sisters weddings if they decide to get married anywhere in the vicinity!

Profile Picture bri, 7/2/05, 1 Review