3137 Castle Rock Circle, Land O Lakes, FL 34639 Map · Phone number

About Let Me Tie The Knot

I have been an ordained minister since 2001. I have performed weddings at various venues including; Disney World, Cocoa Beach, County Parks, Legions halls, Churches etc. I married my wife Kelly in 1996 and now have 3 amazing kids. I believe in Marriage and am honored when people ask me to officiate their ceremony. I work closely with the Bride & Groom to ensure that the ceremony is everything they want it to be.

weddingwirephoto
weddingwirephoto
hope

2 Reviews for Let Me Tie The Knot

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2011

Pastor James was fabulous to work with. My husband was still in Afghanistan, and so many pastors, priests etc. want to meet with both of you, and want you to undergo their marriage counseling. Well in our world that was not a possibility. Pastor James and I met to discuss the tenor of our wedding, and the order of our ceremony. He literally did exactly what I asked!! Which is awesome, but sometimes in life things don't go that way. He gave a beautiful little sermonette, which was short and sweet and exactly the points i wanted, and it was a very memorable, but not drawn out ceremony. If wasn't overly-religious or filled with things that didn't mean something to us, it was very personalized and he did an amazing job of making it just what i wanted it to be.

VERY pleased!!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Chelsea · Married on 05/30/2010

James did a great job as the Officiant for our wedding ceremony. He was very professional during the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. The words he spoke over our marriage union were very genuine. James also conducted our marriage counseling which really helped us prepare for our union. We met three times and James was also professional, helpful, and down to earth. I highly recommend James!

Sent on 06/10/2010

Let Me Tie The Knot FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination

• Trinity Wedding Cinema
    Trinity Wedding Cinema Wedding Videographers

I have known James for many years and he is a truly special person. What I appreciate so much about James is he truly loves what he does. His care and dedication is evident in everything he does. Couples looking to have a ceremony filled with emotion and where the presence of God is evident need to call James. You will not regret it.

• Rev. Jason Sowell
    Rev. Jason Sowell Wedding Officiants

Simply put, James is the man. I've known him for years and wholeheartedly recommend him for your ceremony. He is real, flexible, fun and genuinely loves people. Your wedding day will be that much better with him involved.

• Corey Conroy Photography
    Corey Conroy Photography Wedding Photographers

James will do a wonderful job as the officiant for your wedding ceremony. He is a great person and an excellent speaker.

• 3137 Castle Rock Circle Land O Lakes, 34639 See on map