5930 W Greenway Rd Suite 18-R, Glendale, AZ 85306 Map · Phone number

About Lenea Sadler Makeup & Skin Care

Are you getting married in the Phoenix area? Are you a photographer in need of a fashion forward Phoenix makeup artist? Well, look no further because you have just found your secret weapon! I am a Phoenix wedding makeup artist specializing in fashion forward, elegant, and unique wedding makeup artistry. There are a lot of makeup artists out there, but it never hurts to have a secret weapon. Whatever the event may be, let's make it fabulous!

Follow Lenea Sadler Makeup & Skin Care on

brittneyweb2
a81b721bb2846f22 black circle words

8 Reviews for Lenea Sadler Makeup & Skin Care

Tina · Married on 05/22/2017

I was so pleased with lenea she made me feel so relaxed and comfortable. I will definitely use her to do my makeup for my wedding she is so awesome and professional. I feel like I met a friend for life that's how she made me feel. I let her work her magic on me and she made me look like a model.I had so many compliments on my makeup.I will also use her as my skin care consultant.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Samantha · Married on 04/13/2017

Lenea is AMAZING! Such a fun soul to work with. She is so upbeat and makes you feel like SUCH princess! Her prices are amazing and her knowledge on not just makeup but skin is mind blowing. She's made me feel as if I was more than just "another customer." Side note, her facials are to DIE FOR! Cannot wait to keep her around for life!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Sharon · Married on 03/12/2016

Lenea was absolutely fabulous!! She did my makeup for my wedding and I loved how it turned out!! She also did my mom, MOH, and a bridesmaid and they all looked perfect too! I had a trial with her and she was so great and professional! She truly makes you feel beautiful and she is so talented! I will definitely use her again!! I highly recommend Lenea!!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Lenea Sadler Makeup & Skin Care FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 65.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair Removal, Makeup, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing

• Shine Events
    Shine Events Wedding Planners

Lenea is by far my favorite Make-Up Artist to work with. She is my go-to for all my clients and for me personally. And not only is Lenea a fabulous artist, she is also passionate about healthy skin care. You can't go wrong choosing Lenea for all of your professional make-up application and skin care needs.

• Cummins Photography Wedding Photographers

The bottom line is that Lenea makes you look good. In turn makes the photographer look good. Lenea has great styling and the ability to make her makeup show it. Just have her do your makeup, you won't be disappointed.

• 5930 W Greenway Rd, Suite 18-R Glendale, 85306 See on map