Lena Mirisola Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$10,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$10,000 Most Popular Price

I'm Lena, Boston's favorite wedding, elopement, and City Hall photographer / hype woman!

If you’re looking for a wedding photographer that…
• Can melt your nerves and awkwardness away in 60 seconds and make you feel relaxed, fabulous, and flawless
• Knows how to herd your (crazy) family in record time for portraits you’ll cherish for years
• Will refill your champagne glass, pin on boutonnieres, make your guests laugh, and help make your wedding day run as smooth as buttah
• Has photographed hundreds of weddings and elopements, big and small, gay and straight, traditional and non-traditional, and has a game plan for anything the day may bring…

...then I’m your girl! Can't wait to chat!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$8,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$10,000

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Tori
    Tori R. Getting married on 07/02/2022

The best of the best!

Where do I begin?! Lena is THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!! Hiring Lena for our wedding photography was the best decision! Lena is an AMAZING photographer (check out her insta, swoon!!) and an even better human! We knew from the moment we looked at her insta and other photos that she was the one for us. Her photography is simply stunning! She is so talented, energetic, and fun, and will bring the best best best energy to your wedding! She goes above and beyond for her couples! She makes you feel so at ease and like you're going to have the best photos ever for your wedding (which you will, duh, I have mine back and OBSESSED). Lena was extremely reachable and responsive, and extremely ORGANIZED! She created a shot list for photographs we wanted to get so nothing was missed. She was organized and in charge on the day of the wedding. She made me and my husband (and all of our wedding party and family!) feel so at ease while we were taking a million photos. I've been in weddings where its a sh!t show coordinating photos, and Lena was the complete opposite. She even provided a list of other vendors she has worked with and was impressed by, incase you needed any other suggestions!! We got our sneak peek photographs back so early the next morning and were in AWE! I die. Gorgeous! We were able to get our entire album of photographs back in an extremely fast and reasonable time. We love our photographs SO SO SO SO SO MUCH and will cherish them forever. HIRE LENA!!!! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!!! Thank you Lena!!!
    Abbey W. Married on 10/16/2021

The best! :)

I cannot say enough positive things about Lena. She is an amazing, talented, and simply fantastic to work with. When researching wedding photographers, we pretty quickly zeroed in on Lena. We were so drawn to her energetic and authentic online presence. Everyone in her photos looked so happy and like they were having so much fun!! We wanted to have that much fun on our wedding day :) From the second we started working with her, she immediately made us feel like old friends. As we were planning over email, Lena was incredibly responsive in answering all of our (many!) questions. We still had a lot of details up in the air leading up to the wedding, and Lena gave us thoughtful advice and was so accommodating. When the day of finally arrived, Lena brought the same hype woman energy that she has in her emails, on her website, and on her Instagram. One of the highlights of the wedding day was walking through Beacon Hill doing our couples photos. Lena had a ton of great spots in mind. My husband and I aren't very comfortable in front of the camera, and the idea of posing for a bunch of photos sounds like my nightmare, but Lena made us feel so at ease. We had a ton of fun and spent most of the time laughing!! We also dealt with gale force winds during our family photos. Lena took charge and helped us get them done as quickly as possible, reassuring me that she could photoshop my hair into place (which she did!). When my husband and I were traveling home the day after our wedding, we were surprised to get a ton of "sneak peek" photos from Lena. I mean... So. Fast. It was so fun to get to relive everything the following day. Lena then turned around the final album soon after. They were absolutely amazing. I have no words. We love them!! There wasn't a detail she missed. We're so happy we have them forever to look back on. Working with Lena was worth every penny. Thank you, Lena!!!
    Ana Married on 10/09/2021

Just hire her...SERIOUSLY

Hey Strangers! You know when you have a friend that gets married and then they talk about how the day goes so fast and they can’t stop looking at their photos and you smile politely and kind of roll your eyes....Well it totally does and I seriously can’t stop OBSESSING over the photos Lena and Genevieve took of our day. She calls herself a hype-woman and I think that is an understatement if possible. From the moment Lena walked into our hotel room she was a total boss and was snapping away. Oh and the best part, it was low key snapping not in your face. Sure she uses you like a prop now and then to get that killer shot with your dress, but 90% of the time you will end up looking at your photos and thinking...How did I not see her there!!?? We picked Lena because her candid shots of guests pulled us in. You can really feel the emotion and energy in her photos and it is clear she is passionate about what she does. She is awesome to be around and can get genuine laughter out of you with her immeasurable enthusiasm. I really can’t say enough other than if you look at her work and get that initial good vibe, don’t let that pass by. Contact her and book her, you will not regret it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

29 photos · 08/16/2016
  • Chris & Jessica
    29 photos · 08/15/2016

Boston, MA, 02120
Location of (Lena Mirisola Photography)

Lena Mirisola Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lena Mirisola Photography include in the starting price?

Lena Mirisola Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Lena Mirisola Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lena Mirisola Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Lena Mirisola Photography offer?

Lena Mirisola Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does Lena Mirisola Photography offer?

Lena Mirisola Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Lena Mirisola Photography offer for wedding events?

Lena Mirisola Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Lena Mirisola Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lena Mirisola Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding