Lena Mirisola Photography Reviews

Lena Mirisola Photography 4
Lena Mirisola Photography 5
Lena Mirisola Photography 6

Brooke · Married on 12/01/2018

If you spend money on one thing for your wedding, make sure it's Lena!

Where do I even begin with Lena? If you are looking for someone talented, professional, fun, caring, and just an absolute ray of sunshine on your wedding day, look no further! Lena shot our engagement session and wedding, and I would hire her again a hundred times over. Her attention to detail is unreal, and her little personal touches really help to make the wedding planning fun and stress-free. Her work is timeless and clean, her turnaround time is UNPARALLELED (I had previews from my wedding day by the next day!), and her personality makes even the most camera-shy person comfortable! Taking wedding photos can often be drawn out and awkward, but Lena and her assistant Jules made the portrait sessions fun and fast, and I actually got to enjoy my wedding day and cocktail hour while still getting all the vital shots. My husband and I are so grateful to have gotten to know her as she is an absolute sweetheart, and we will treasure our photos for years to come. If you decide to spend money on one thing for your wedding, make sure its Lena.

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

We were so incredibly fortunate and excited to have Lena capture our engagement and wedding photographs. We could not have imagined a more engaging and fun photographer who, honestly, felt like she was a long-time friend. Lena was very understanding and flexible, and even drove down to the Cape last minute to fit in our summer engagement shoot before my fiancé had to move away for work for several months. She continued to remind us throughout the planning process of how excitingly close our big day was and had some great words of wisdom regarding our timeline, especially because I did not have a wedding planner. She took absolutely breathtaking pictures that I cannot wait to put up all over our house. She even got us featured in a national wedding magazine!! Choosing Lena as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Lena Mirisola Photography 7
    Lena Mirisola Photography 8
    Lena Mirisola Photography 9
    Lena Mirisola Photography 10
    Lena Mirisola Photography 11
    Lena Mirisola Photography 12

Mallory · Married on 08/05/2017

We were fortunate enough to have Lena as our wedding photographer. There are not enough positive adjectives in the English language to describe how amazing Lena is, both as a person and a photographer. She exudes and spreads joy at every moment and the photos she captured were simply perfect. From coordinating our first look seamlessly, to getting priceless ceremony photos, to getting great action shots on the dance floor, to making sure our flowers and details were all captured, Lena got it all right. She also made us feel comfortable from our very first meeting, through our engagement shoot and the entire wedding day. Lena was so helpful, kind, efficient, professional and FUN throughout the wedding planning process and day. We received so many comments from our family, wedding parties and guests about Lena and how great she was. And that was before they even saw her photos! She somehow managed to blend in but also make a positive impression at the same time on guests. The fact that we were able to see some sneak peek pictures before even leaving on our honeymoon (less than 2 days later) is an example of how hard working she is. Every person that has seen our wedding pictures has commented on how wonderful the photographer was! We are so incredibly thankful that we were lucky enough to have Lena as our wedding photographer. We cannot recommend her highly enough. It was one of the smartest decisions we made throughout the wedding process! She is a true gem.

We are so incredibly excited to have Lena as our wedding photographer. She is so energetic and sweet and she makes us feel so comfortable. She is truly going to make our special day perfect!

Joanne · Married on 09/10/2016

Wow! What a day it was! Lena is absolutely delightful...her passion for photography and weddings is beyond description. Lena has such a talent and incredible knack for working with people you just have to smile when she is around. The "sneak peek" photos are perfect...you must take a look at this young woman if you are in the Boston area. We found her through another vendor and are so happy we did. Lena made Laura and Alex's beautiful rustic Cape Cod wedding come to life with her beautiful photos. Thank you thank you thank you Lena!

Laura · Married on 09/10/2016

Its hard to put into words how amazing Lena is. From our engagement shoot, to the planning phase, to our wedding day, she was so wonderful to work with. My husband and I are somewhat camera-shy, and she made us 100% comfortable during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. Her personality, professionalism, and ability to capture the most perfect moments are unrivaled. Thank you, Lena!!!

Courtney · Married on 08/14/2016

Lena did an AMAZING job photographing our wedding! After meeting with many other photographers, we met with Lena and instantly knew we needed her to shoot our wedding. She gave off such an energetic, easy going vibe. My husband and I don't love taking pictures but not once did we feel awkward working with Lena. We honestly had a blast during out engagement shoot! Our wedding day was 98 degrees and looking at the pictures you would not even know it! Lena is very professional and her work is amazing!

Kate · Married on 04/17/2016

I had the BEST time working with Lena! When she's photographing you, it feels more like you're just hanging out with a great friend. She captures so many fabulous shots without being obtrusive or awkward. She was fabulous & speedy in our communication leading up to the photos, and she was super flexible with scheduling and requests. And her work just speaks for itself...so gorgeous! Hire her!!!

Lena was absolutely FANTASTIC to work with. While we were pleased with all of the vendors that we hired for our wedding, but we both felt that hiring Lena as our photographer was in our top 3 best decisions (after deciding to get married and choosing a location). Lena actually made a positive difference leading up to and during our wedding, and we couldn't have been happier with our choice. She is so enthusiastic, which put us and all of our family at ease, and made the portraiture portion of the day go smoothly and quickly. During our couple shots she made us feel like models, which made that portion fun and easy. My husband and I recommend her without reservations to anyone. (Actually, we did refer one of his colleagues to her as well for some family portraits, and they loved her just as much as we did!)

What can I say about Lena?!? We were so thrilled with her enthusiasm and ability to roll with the punches. I cannot wait to see our photos!