Justice of the Peace Priscilla Geaney

20 cherry tree lane, Lynn, MA 01904 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Justice of the Peace Priscilla Geaney

Justice of the Peace Priscilla Geaney is a wedding officiant provider based in Lynn, Massachusetts. Priscilla Geaney, the owner and officiant, is a Massachusetts Justice of the Peace who provides her services throughout the Greater Boston area and the North Shore for both traditional and contemporary ceremonies. Priscilla has officiated over 1,000 weddings, creating ceremonies that reflect couples' personalities, ideals, family traditions, and spiritual beliefs.

Justice of the Peace Priscilla Geaney officiates ceremonies for several different wedding types, such as civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, single religion ceremonies, and vow renewals. She is able to perform ceremonies for couples of many faiths, including Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, and Quaker. All wedding ceremonies are provided customized vows, and Priscilla offers counseling services to couples as well.

Follow Justice of the Peace Priscilla Geaney on

99 Reviews for Justice of the Peace Priscilla Geaney

Justice of the Peace Priscilla Geaney 1
Justice of the Peace Priscilla Geaney 2
Justice of the Peace Priscilla Geaney 3

Ashley Peppe · Married on 11/30/2018

Simply perfect!

Oh Priscilla where do I begin!!! Priscilla married my sister and her husband back in 2015 and from that day on I knew I would always want Priscilla to marry me when the time came. She is patient, kind, understanding and there to make the bride happy and most importantly CALM! She was excellent at responding to emails/calls/texts whenever I needed to ease my mind. She made our ceremony simple, sweet and intimate. She is one of a kind!!!

• Michael

Michael · Married on 10/19/2018

Comfort and Love

We could not imagine being married by anyone other than Priscilla. From the moment we first all met she provided us with can only be described as comfort. With her infinite knowledge of weddings and ceremonies, Priscilla took us through all the ins and outs of what we could be doing to make this the best experience not only for each other, but our families as well. This is an important day for all and with my father being recently deceased, Priscilla made sure to take steps to comfort me and include him as well. My wife and I are extremely family oriented and Priscilla gravitated toward that point and made our wedding extremely special. Thank you again Priscilla for starting off our marriage in an amazing way, which we will never forget.

Justice of the Peace Priscilla Geaney FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 395.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Lisa Mancuso Photography
    Lisa Mancuso Photography Wedding Photographers

We recommend Priscilla to clients looking for a Justice of the Peace. She is professional, warm, and genuinely loves what she does!

• 20 cherry tree lane Lynn, 01904 See on map