Justice of the Peace Priscilla Geaney Reviews

Justice of the Peace Priscilla Geaney 2
Justice of the Peace Priscilla Geaney 3
  • Lauren

Lauren Cali · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Priscilla was everything we wanted and more!

Priscilla was so easy to work with from the moment we started planning, to the rehearsal, straight through to the day of our ceremony! We credit her for allowing our ceremony to run so smoothly and to capture who we are even though she only met us on a few occasions. The way she took what we said in our meetings and summed it up into such an unbelievable ceremony is a real talent...it was truly exactly what we wanted! It was clear that Priscilla's experience allowed for her to feel comfortable performing our ceremony and also gave us the comfort in knowing she would be there for us. She can do it all!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Connor · Married on 10/17/2019

Amazing !!

She made the ceremony very special and completed all the accommodations we asked for. Priscilla was very friendly and quick with her responses. Would highly recommend

Sent on 10/21/2019

Valerie Nadeau · Married on 09/19/2019

Very nice and helpful

Priscilla was great, attentive and very easy to work with. She eased my fears and worked with me to make it less stressful for me.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/02/2019

Outstanding

Priscilla was everything as advertised - easy to work with, kind, and passionate about her job.

We have been getting floods of texts from family and friends about all of her nice touches as our JP, especially when she had the people in the crowd participate in the ceremony with her signature “keys to love.” We could not be more grateful for Priscilla!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Ben Copp · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent!

Priscilla was fantastic!

My wife and I really had no clue where to start when looking for a JP. We came across Priscilla through a recommendation from our venue!

We started the process by having a sit down with Priscilla for her to get to know about us and our relationship. She really took the time to get a feel for us as a couple, how we met, what we love about each other etc to make the ceremony personalized towards us!

She was extremely easy to deal with as well as very professional! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/05/2019

The best and most authentic Justice of the Peace!

Priscilla was the absolute best and went above and beyond to make our wedding day truly special and unforgettable. We knew right away that Priscilla was perfect for us and she exceeded all of our expectations. Our families still won't stop telling us how remarkable Priscilla was and how lovely and beautiful she made our entire ceremony. My husband and I are so happy that we chose Priscilla - she made every detail so amazing and was so kind and genuine!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 01/19/2019

Perfect small ceremony

At first, my now husband and I were not sure exactly what kind of ceremony we wanted. Priscilla worked with us and helped us come up with a ceremony just perfect for us.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Ashley Peppe · Married on 11/30/2018

Simply perfect!

Oh Priscilla where do I begin!!! Priscilla married my sister and her husband back in 2015 and from that day on I knew I would always want Priscilla to marry me when the time came. She is patient, kind, understanding and there to make the bride happy and most importantly CALM! She was excellent at responding to emails/calls/texts whenever I needed to ease my mind. She made our ceremony simple, sweet and intimate. She is one of a kind!!!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 10/19/2018

Comfort and Love

We could not imagine being married by anyone other than Priscilla. From the moment we first all met she provided us with can only be described as comfort. With her infinite knowledge of weddings and ceremonies, Priscilla took us through all the ins and outs of what we could be doing to make this the best experience not only for each other, but our families as well. This is an important day for all and with my father being recently deceased, Priscilla made sure to take steps to comfort me and include him as well. My wife and I are extremely family oriented and Priscilla gravitated toward that point and made our wedding extremely special. Thank you again Priscilla for starting off our marriage in an amazing way, which we will never forget.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Cathi Gelfand · Married on 09/21/2018

9/21/18 Gelfand Wedding

We were so happy to find Priscilla! We knew from the moment we met her that we wanted her to be apart of our special day. She is so knowledgeable and professional at what she does. She helped us find the perfect ceremony for us, equipped with readings that we loved and special touches to incorporate our families. She even had some encouraging words when my husband got a little worried about writing our own vows. We knew we had nothing to worry about the day of with Priscilla at the wheel! Thank you Priscilla for making our day so special and our ceremony something we will never forget!

Justice of the Peace Priscilla Geaney 4
    Justice of the Peace Priscilla Geaney 5
    Sent on 10/18/2018

Eliannah · Married on 07/21/2018

Writing this review right before we jet set for the honeymoon! We couldn’t be happier with our wedding ceremony, Priscilla gave us a ceremony that suited our personalities and vision for the day. She took time to understand our history has a couple, our family dynamics and expectations, and weaved it into a beautiful moment. When things felt like they might not go as planned, she kept us focused on why we were there and got us through without a hitch. I couldn’t recommend her more :)

Justice of the Peace Priscilla Geaney 6
    Sent on 07/23/2018
  • lmnren713

Lauren · Married on 07/13/2018

We had a great experience with Priscilla! From the start, she was very kind and welcoming and provided us with a lot of ideas and guidance that helped us define our ceremony, and made it special. The wine box was a great idea and we can’t wait to open in 5 years! She created a ceremony that was both personalized and beautifully worded. Our guests are still talking about how wonderful the ceremony was! Thank you Priscilla!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Tracy · Married on 06/24/2018

Working with Priscilla was fantastic. My husband & I definitely needed guidance when it came to ceremony content and Priscilla had such beautiful and creative suggestions. She helped to keep me calm and present, and helped us create a ceremony that truly represented who we are. So grateful for her!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Caitlin · Married on 06/16/2018

Priscilla was wonderful to work with. She is kind, knowledgeable, down-to-earth and professional. I contacted her based on the reviews I read here on weddingwire, and I am so happy I did. We met with Priscilla twice in person before our wedding. She listened to our story and what we wanted for our ceremony. She had so many great ideas. She made a lot of suggestions but didn't pressure us. She made sure our ceremony was unique to us. We had so many guests tell us how amazing Priscilla was. She had people laughing and crying. Isn't that what you want at a wedding? Pure joy. Thank you Priscilla!

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • O

Onix · Married on 05/19/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Priscilla! From the beginning she was very warm and welcoming and provided us with a lot of ideas that helped us define our ceremony the way we liked it and made it special. The oathing stone was a lovely idea and it looks great on our mantle ;) Friends were very impressed about how she made everyone participate of the ceremony. She was also very witty and was able to play along with Onix's flubs and nerves :) We loved how she kept the ceremony going on beautifully. We appreciate very much having her be a part of this.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Corey · Married on 04/28/2018

Made our ceremony the best it could be!

My husband and I recently had the pleasure of working with Priscilla for our wedding on April 28th of 2018. From the first day we met Priscilla at a wedding expo to the day we walked down the aisle everything was absolutely perfect. Priscilla got to know us in the short amount of time we worked together and catered our ceremony to our specific vision. Priscilla made us feel comfortable with ourselves in our declaration of love for each other. We were more than happy with the ceremony Priscilla helped us to organize. The personal touches she was able to add to our ceremony, along with her guidance in writing our own vows, and involving our family in the ceremony lead to an end product we will never forget. Each and every wedding guest commented on how amazing the ceremony was and we can honestly look back and say we would not change a thing, and would HIGHLY recommend Priscilla to any couple seeking a Justice of the Peace in the future.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2018

We knew from the first time we spoke with Priscilla that we wanted to work with her. Priscilla is warm, experienced, and incredibly responsive to all communications. She is flexible and offered smart, helpful suggestions that made our day truly special. She's the kind of person we would have been happy to have attend our wedding as a guest, and we felt even luckier to have her as our officiant. We've received so many compliments on our ceremony, and will be forever thankful to Priscilla!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Kali · Married on 04/06/2018

Priscilla is amazing! My husband and I met with her twice prior to our wedding day and worked with Priscilla to create a wonderful and really unique ceremony. My husband's father has passed and Priscilla helped us come up with a really unique way to honor him during the ceremony by having the groom and his groomsmen take a shot of his dad's favorite drink! She also helped us incorporate our mom's into the ceremony by having them present us with our wedding rings. Everything was really special and very intimate and most important, very us. We heard from many friends and family how special our ceremony was and we have Priscilla to thank for playing a huge role in helping create such a beautiful beginning to our marriage!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Priscilla Geaney was lovely to work with - we met twice before the wedding to work through ceremony details with her and she had wonderful ideas to create a personal and thoughtful ceremony. We truly enjoyed working with her - she welcomed us into her home to learn more about us prior to creating our ceremony and we were delighted with our wedding day ceremony. She created a ceremony that was both thoughtful and personalized to us and we had many guests ask us how we found her after the ceremony ended - my husband and I both highly recommend her for any wedding and we were thrilled to have her officiate on our wedding day!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Brandon · Married on 10/28/2017

Priscilla is a wonderful human being. She was so patient, courteous, and warm throughout the process of getting to know each other. My wife and I struggled to think of what would be "us" for our ceremony, and she was full of ideas and suggestions. On wedding day, Priscilla didn't just read from a script, but she spoke from the heart about our journey and future together. Priscilla took amazing care of us and I'm so grateful for having had her officiate our wedding day. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

There's no one better at providing a calm, reassuring presence and good ideas during wedding planning, the rehearsal, and on the actual day than Priscilla. We had no idea how to plan a non-religious ceremony from scratch, but Priscilla had so many great suggestions from which we were able to choose and create a ceremony that really fit us. She was a joy to have with us on this day. Thank you, Priscilla!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Erica · Married on 07/22/2017

I love Priscilla! She is so sweet! She was recommended by my venue and my husband and I are so happy with our decision with her being the Officiant for our wedding. We met Priscilla at her house where she walked us through with step by step of the ceremony and what to expect. She was very detailed and took the time to explain everything to us. She asked us questions about how we met and what we loved about each other to get to know us more. I could tell she was passionate about the work she did. She was also very prompt in replying back to emails. We loved having her as our Officiant and would also recommend her to newly engaged couples :) P.S. She has the cutest maltese ever!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Colleen · Married on 07/22/2017

Priscilla was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was responsive and incredibly helpful with any questions sent her way. Upon meeting with Priscilla she was able to understand exactly what we were looking for and tailored our ceremony to fit that. She is incredibly experienced and we received numerous compliments on the ceremony!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Meghan · Married on 07/14/2017

Priscilla was great to work with and had many good suggestions and options of things we could include in our ceremony, tailoring to be exactly what we wanted. We were married in Salem, MA but currently live in Canada, and Priscilla was so accommodating, working with us over Facetime so she could get to know us and figure out the ceremony together. On the day of the wedding, everything went very smoothly and just how we wanted- a simple and short, but meaningful ceremony. Thank you Priscilla!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Kathleen · Married on 07/02/2017

Priscilla was and still is the perfect choice for a Justice of the Peace. My husband and I just returned from our honeymoon and I couldn't go another day without writing a RAVING review for her. She kept the intimacy we were craving for a ceremony and really took the time to get to know us. She has a wonderfully warm personality and concentrates on you as a couple. All of our guests said how meaningful our ceremony was and it was the perfect length as well. It was a perfect day and Priscilla helped make it memorable in the best way possible.

Sent on 07/14/2017