Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Leigh Stringfellow

Classical harpist

Leigh Stringfellow, Harpist | leigh.stringfellow@gmail.com | 253-677-3060 | Chapel Hill, NC

Leigh is a freelance harpist and harp instructor based in Chapel Hill, NC. She specializes in classical music from the solo, chamber and orchestral repertoires. She has played at notable venues like Carnegie Hall and Benaroya Hall and with the North Carolina Symphony at Meymandi Concert Hall and played live in Classic King FM in Seattle. She performs for weddings & special events regularly and teaches private lessons to students of all ages from her home studio.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Raleigh

Follow Leigh Stringfellow on

22 Reviews for Leigh Stringfellow

Instrumental-Solo (1)
Harp (1)
Ceremony (1)
Cocktail Hour (1)

Leigh was the harpist for my wedding in Spring 2018 in Raleigh, NC. She was incredibly kind, thoughtful, communicative, and a joy to work with. She is reliable, plays wonderful music, and has a wide repertoire of music. She was willing to learn new songs for our wedding ceremony entrances, and her harp was such a beautiful statement piece at our wedding venue. 100% would recommend.

Profile Picture Hillary, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Leigh was an amazing harpist! She was very professional and efficient. She was all set up and ready to go before I even arrived. She was very helpful in advising me about the type of music people usually pick for a wedding. We went with a mix of traditional and rock n roll hits. Her knowledge of good 60s music is amazing!i was able to pick from a list of songs and also make special requests, although I didn't have any particular requests. I thought the songs she already knew how to play were fabulous. Her service was also a great value. She dressed professionally and fit in very well with the ambiance of our wedding. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for a harpist!

Profile Picture Marissa, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Leigh was worth far more than what she charged. Her music was so beautiful and made our ceremony magical! She was so pleasant and easygoing. She learned a new song for our ceremony and practiced with the vocalist on her own time. We highly recommend Leigh for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Chester, 9/18/15, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1401808934730 img1694
220x220 sq 1401808970012 img0292

3 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Leigh was a pleasure to work with, and it was clear to see how much she cares about what she does. She consulted with me (officiant) prior to the ceremony to make sure we were both on the same page as far as what the couple wanted. Her music was beautiful and the perfect addition to the ceremony. I happily recommend Leigh to those searching for a harpist!

beautiful music! Looking forward to working together soon!

Leigh Stringfellow can take any event to the next level. The harp adds an elegance and idyllic setting to weddings. We have partnered with Leigh many times and cannot recommend her highly enough. Her music and personality are a delight!

PO BOX 9392, Chapel Hill, NC 27515   See On Map