2755 Blockadr Runner Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28306 Map · Phone number

About Bagpiping By Van

LAS VEGAS BAGPIPER VAN W. FRAZIER

I live in Southern Nevada and am available to play the pipes and entertain at any event or occasion such as weddings, funerals, parties, conventions and any Corporate event. I will arrive at your special event dressed in one of my many casual, semi-formal, formal, or historical kilt outfits.

I have been playing the pipes for the past 14 years and my musical talents can change your “OK” event into an “outrageous” event! If you would like to add sizzle and excitement to your special event this year, contact me to see if I am available. I have a large selection of Scottish, Irish, and American Patriotic tunes as well as Christmas tunes that I can perform at your party or event.

I love to play my bagpipes. When I'm not busy with my family, you will find me playing my pipes. Along with my solo piping, I play with Las Vegas's only competition pipe band, Desert Skye Pipe Band.

In 2008 and again in 2010, my talents were put to use as I was asked to serve as the Pipe Major of the Nauvoo Pageant Pipe Band for the historical Nauvoo Pageant that takes place each year in the city of Nauvoo, Illinois.

I BELIEVE THAT NOTHING SPARKS EMOTIONS AT A WEDDING LIKE A BAGPIPER DRESSED IN FULL HIGHLAND REGALIA!

I will perform at your wedding wearing traditional formal, semi-formal or folk Highland dress, whatever fits your wedding's special theme. You may select your tunes from a large variety of stirring music, or trust me to select the perfect music for you.

The most requested service for the Wedding Piper is the “Piping In and Piping Out” of the Bride and Groom and the Wedding Party. Often, the Bride and Groom requests me to play outside the church before and after the wedding ceremony. Sometimes they also request tunes to be played during the ceremony inside the church, during the processional, recessional, or candle lighting.

lesson page