Leigh Stringfellow Reviews

22 | Chapel Hill, NC

22 Reviews for Leigh Stringfellow

Hillary · Married on 05/27/2018

Leigh was the harpist for my wedding in Spring 2018 in Raleigh, NC. She was incredibly kind, thoughtful, communicative, and a joy to work with. She is reliable, plays wonderful music, and has a wide repertoire of music. She was willing to learn new songs for our wedding ceremony entrances, and her harp was such a beautiful statement piece at our wedding venue. 100% would recommend.

Marissa · Married on 09/19/2015

Leigh was an amazing harpist! She was very professional and efficient. She was all set up and ready to go before I even arrived. She was very helpful in advising me about the type of music people usually pick for a wedding. We went with a mix of traditional and rock n roll hits. Her knowledge of good 60s music is amazing!i was able to pick from a list of songs and also make special requests, although I didn't have any particular requests. I thought the songs she already knew how to play were fabulous. Her service was also a great value. She dressed professionally and fit in very well with the ambiance of our wedding. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for a harpist!

Chester · Married on 09/18/2015

Leigh was worth far more than what she charged. Her music was so beautiful and made our ceremony magical! She was so pleasant and easygoing. She learned a new song for our ceremony and practiced with the vocalist on her own time. We highly recommend Leigh for any special occasion!

Diane · Married on 07/19/2015

What a wonderfully talented and professional harpist! Leigh took it on herself to work with our other musicians and find the music requested so we didn't have to worry about it! Her music was beautiful, adding just the right touch to our wedding! She was also very professional - answering our e-mails quickly, showing up on time, and making the day easier for our family! Thank you so much Leigh!! We LOVED having you as part of our special day!

Leigh Ann · Married on 07/11/2015

Leigh was absolutely brilliant! Throughout the planning process she was very helpful in suggestion making and was very prompt in all her responses. Her performance at our wedding was stunning! We had a couple of chaotic moments from weather delays, but she was very composed and despite having to relocate her position at the ceremony, everything was perfect! Highly recommend her to anyone!

Karina · Married on 06/27/2015

Leigh was such a wonderful addition to our wedding day. We contacted her several months prior to our ceremony and my husband and I had busy schedules up until a few weeks before our wedding, so our response times were not super prompt, yet she handled everything with ease and didn't make us feel rushed at all.

She called about a week before the ceremony and ran through everything with us, gave us suggestions and accommodated our music requests without any issues. On the day of, she arrived early and began playing about 25 min before the ceremony. All of our guests had only the highest of compliments for her music and talent. Half of my family is Irish, so those that made the transatlantic trip were exceptionally impressed at the way she played the harp.

I couldn't have imagined our day without Leigh's music and professionalism. My husband and I highly recommend her.

June · Married on 05/16/2015

Everyone loved the harp music. Leigh is very professional and talented.

Lizzie · Married on 05/09/2015

Leigh has a very nice list of songs you can choose from. The harp was loud enough for my guests to all hear in my outdoor wedding. She plays beautifully!!

Leigh's performance was a beautful part of my wedding. She did a great job with the music we selected.

Beatrice · Married on 02/22/2015

Leigh is a wonderful harpist and a beautiful person. We were so lucky to include her for our special day-- we wanted to go a little non-traditional (skipped the traditional wedding march) and Leigh was very open and flexible with our requests. Leigh was also very responsive (unlike a lot of the other people we had to deal with through the wedding planning stages!), making sure things went just how we wanted. She's such a joy to be around, as well! I honestly could not have been happier having Leigh join us, she made our ceremony very unique and magical. I'd highly recommend Leigh (whose last name says it all!) if you're considering enchanting your event with the delightful sounds of the harp.

Beatrice · Married on 02/22/2015

Leigh did a beautiful job playing at my outdoor wedding! She was friendly and charming. She worked with all my requests and was very punctual with her responses while planning the event. Leigh's harp playing is amazing! The instrument itself is beautiful and the music is even better! The guests were very impressed. I would highly recommend hiring Leigh to play at your wedding or any other event.

Jane · Married on 01/03/2015

Leigh was easy to work with and handled some unfamiliar musical requests with competence. Her playing was well received at the wedding, and her professionalism in working with her was exemplary.

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2014

The live harp music made the ceremony so special -- everyone commented on how beautiful the music was. Leigh is a gifted musician and I'd recommend her to all of my friends!

Katie · Married on 10/12/2014

Leigh was an absolutely wonderful musician for our wedding. We had some unusual requests that were a bit outside the typical list of wedding songs, and she was completely accommodating. She even arranged one of the pieces for harp specially for us and it sounded fantastic. Many people mentioned the beautiful music to me. Leigh was also easy to get in touch with, responsive to emails, and very professional. I didn't have to worry about anything at all. Overall a great experience! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone for any event.

April · Married on 10/11/2014

Not only is Leigh a talented muscian, she is extremely accommodating and professional as well.

Andrea · Married on 08/10/2014

I would definitely recommend Leigh. She was professional, on time and played beautifully. It was great because I didn't know which exact songs I wanted played, I just knew that I wanted the mood to be celebratory and fun. What she prepared was just that!

Debbie · Married on 07/19/2014

We were so blessed to have Leigh play on our daughter's special day. It was a cold, rainy, windy 50 degree outdoor wedding in July, so we were a little worried, she was so accommodating and answered all our questions to put us at ease so we could enjoy our daughters wedding with out worry. She played beautifully and helped to make the day perfect!!! I highly recommend Leigh Stringfellow for your next event!

We could not have been more pleased with Leigh Stringfellow's performance at our son's wedding. My son and daughter-in-law only wanted the harp for music. Her playing was enchanting, and her demeanor professional. She was flexible regarding rehearsal, and knowledgeable about acoustic set up. It was a delight working with Leigh.

Daniel · Married on 06/16/2013

Leigh was incredible. She worked with me on musical selections. She was very pleasant and courteous. She was punctual. Her playing ability is highly impressive. I am so happy we had her and would recommend her to anybody. I wish I could plant her in my house and have her play all day long. She's that good.

• User4908602 · event on: 01/29/2015

Leigh was wonderful! She communicates about the event beforehand, arrives early, and is incredibly talented!

• W

William · event on: 09/10/2015

We hired Leigh Stringfellow to perform for our Hospital Spring Concert Series. Before the event she touched base with me to confirm all the information, on the day of the event she arrived exactly on time, and throughout her gig she was an absolute pro in her presentation, performance, and demeanor. We are completely satisfied with the experience and plan on hiring her again!