Newport, KY 41076 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About Elegant Violin

Vibrant, unforgettable music for your special day!

Nothing speaks to us like music does. Live music has the power to draw guests in, create intimacy, heighten emotion, and ensure beautiful memories. Elegant Violin is a trustworthy, cost-effective wedding music option to add beauty, class, and color to your wedding or special event.

Live music, like live people, breathes. Having a live performer in your event brings another dimension of emotion, connection, and depth to you and your guests that recorded music simply cannot provide. A live performance interacts with the people who are present, inviting them in and giving them the immeasurable gift of presence. The artistry and experience that Lindsay guarantees can elevate your day to unforgettable.

About Lindsay

I'm Lindsay Skipper, violinist and founder of Elegant Violin LLC. My mission is to make your special day unforgettable with beautiful, vibrant, classy music that I promise you and your guests will remember. I pour my heart, soul, artistry, and creativity into the music I perform because I believe doing so reflects what marriage is all about - beauty, goodness, and honor, and therefore worth celebrating!

I'm a classically trained violinist and have specialized as a soloist in wedding and special event music since founding Elegant Violin in 2010. Over a two decade trajectory, I've performed in quartets and orchestras in the U.S. and internationally, including the Kentucky Symphony Orchestra and NKU Philharmonic. Currently I'm a first violinist with the Seven Hills Sinfonietta of Cincinnati.

Follow Elegant Violin on

• Videos 3

12 Reviews for Elegant Violin

Carrie Caulk · Married on 06/08/2019

Lindsay is Amazing!

Lindsay is amazing! She is professional and truly talented at what she does. I was looking for someone to play music during the ceremony and I am so thankful I found her! She is affordable and will make your day so special. She is easy to work with and takes your vision makes it a reality. I would highly recommend her to be apart of your special day!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Kelsey · Married on 08/03/2018

Amazing! The music was stunning and Lindsay is great to work with! I had so many people coming up to me after the wedding asking for her name.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Shonda · Married on 08/02/2018

Lindsay Skipper is a professional in every sense of the word. We received so many compliments on the wedding music. She made it so easy for my daughter to choose her wedding ceremony songs and even created three beautiful new arrangements that were not on her play list, making my daughter's wedding exactly how she envisioned it. We were so blessed to have Lindsay be a part of our daughter's special day!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Award

Elegant Violin Pricing

Elegant Violin Price Rates

Elegant Violin FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 399.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 599.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Microphones, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System

• Newport, KY, 41076 See on map