About Integrity Strings

Honest, Experienced, & Professional

We provide warm, inviting, and impressionable music for weddings, receptions, corporate events, and celebrations. We are honest, experienced, and professional musicians.

We have performed together as an ensemble for over 10 years, and we still have all of our original members! You will appreciate our flexible and accommodating approach to meet your needs.  Our quality of sound, dedication to our craft, and individualized attention we provide all clients makes us the right choice for your event!

Our diverse repertoire of music includes selections from Bach, to Sinatra, to Coldplay, and beyond! We will arrange music to fit any occasion. We can also customize our ensembles to meet your needs. Choose from string quartet, string trio, string duo, or soloist. Contact us for a free quote today!  (919) 491-4792 integritystrings@gmail.com

Categories: Wedding Musician

String-Quartet (1)
Cocktail Hour (1)
Reception (1)
Sample Music (1)

Integrity Strings did a lovely job performing the ceremony music for our wedding. My original plan for music backed out just a few weeks before our wedding day and I was in a bit of a panic trying to find a replacement. Integrity Strings came through for us and we could not have been happier with their services. LaSaundra was responsive and accommodating and the musicians were timely, professional, and played beautifully during the ceremony. Overall a great experience working with Integrity Strings. I highly recommend them for any event!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Liz, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I hired Integrity Strings to play for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. They win the award for “best vendor” that we had. LaSaundra is AWESOME and fantastic to work with. She is extremely accommodating, helpful, and communicative – all things that are key in planning a wedding. She was very helpful in picking my music for the ceremony, giving suggestions and working with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. And of course, they sounded wonderful and played beautifully. Many of my guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music/musicians. (And I am a classical musician myself, and they got my approval!) They are extremely professional and know exactly what they’re doing when it comes to playing in weddings – I chose to not have them attend the rehearsal, and when it came time for the big day, the ceremony music went off without a hitch and everything was perfect. They also have an extensive repertoire and LaSaundra will even arrange pieces to fit your needs. If you are looking for musicians for your wedding (or any event), stop here! I couldn’t have asked for better musicians for our wedding and I would hire them again in a second. Highly recommended!! Thank you so much, Integrity Strings!

View Vendor Response