Leigh Photography

South Beloit, IL View map
$3,250 Most Popular Price

$3,250 Most Popular Price

Leigh Photography is a Wedding Photography business located in Rockford, IL serving Northern IL, Southern WI and beyond! We offer our services to the Rockford, IL, Madison, WI, Milwaukee, WI areas, and are always willing to travel. We specialize in Weddings, Engagements, and Boudoir in the Rockford and surrounding areas. We offer a wide range of options to fit your needs, with a fun and creative outlook on your special day. We are always willing to travel and love destination weddings!

I'm Alyssa! A 30 year old, happy go lucky, chocolate loving, dog obsessed, loving mama who has a deep passion for photography. I stumbled into this industry in 2011, when I shot my first Wedding. I fell in love, and have been non stop ever since. I have a deep drive and passion for my business, and for what I create for my clients. I enjoy the process of getting to know you, hearing your love story, and seeing it all tie together on your Wedding Day. I try my best to personalize every wedding to you and your loved ones, from the smallest details to the fun on the dance floor. My couples are the heart and sole of my business, and I absolutely love creating timeless memories for them.

Services Offered:

The following items are included in all Wedding Packages. Don't see what you're looking for? We are happy to customize a Package to fit your needs for your special day!

• All day coverage
  • Online Galleries for print purchases and sharing
  • Second Photographer
  • Willingness to travel

Other Services:

On top of the items covered in your photography package with Leigh Photography, the following are able to be added to create a package that is truly yours!

• Additional hour by hour coverage
  • Canvas (any size)
  • Print packages
  • Boudoir Photoshoots
  • The proposal
  • Anniversary session
  • Album upgrades and add-ons

Areas covered:

We are based out of Rockford, IL. We cover Northern, IL to Southern, WI and surrounding! We are happy to travel, and are willing to cover destination weddings.

Message us today, let's meet for coffee or lunch, and see if we are the right fit for you! Congratulations on your engagement, and thank you for the consideration!

Best,

Alyssa

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,250

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Allison
    Allison V. Married on 05/21/2021

Amazing Photographer!!

I don't even know where to begin on sharing how amazing Alyssa was on my wedding day! She just gives off such a calm vibe and makes you feel so comfortable and confident in front of the camera. I was not excited about being in front of the camera, but after we started getting going I didn't even think about it, and I cannot wait to see the final pictures!! Her work is worth every penny and I will recommend her to every person I know!
  • Meredith
    Meredith E. Married on 10/10/2020

Worth EVERY penny!

Extremely personable from the beginning! Every interaction felt like hanging out with an old friend. Feeling comfortable with Alyssa made our pictures look much more natural. She was very flexible with different guests comfort levels during COVID social distancing. She is worth every penny and delivers pictures that you will not regret!
  • Lauren
    Lauren W. Married on 10/03/2020

Leigh Photography

Where to even start with Alyssa at Leigh photography. I guess I鈥檒l just start with WOW!! From the service she provides to the product that is delivered everything from start to finish is absolutely top notch and five star worthy! I have experienced Alyssa鈥檚 professionalism and unbelievably breath taking photos in a Boudoir shoot, a mommy and me shoot and most recently my wedding and every single time she has delivered an experience where I feel 100% comfortable behind her camera! You can really tell that she cares about the entire process that goes into a shoot. From the initial inquiry to the actual session, she takes time to explain everything and ask lots of questions so her clients get exactly what they had envisioned! I have hired many photographers for various occasions in the past and not a single one compares to Alyssa at Leigh Photography!!! She is by far the best photographer in the area and I will recommend and keep using her for every occasion!! I can鈥檛 wait for my next shoot! Thank you Alyssa for continuing to deliver such amazing work!! We love Leigh Photography!!!! 鈾ワ笍
  • illustration stars

• Emily & Daniel
    36 photos 路 05/12/2018

543 Blackhawk Blvd South Beloit, IL, 61080
8157219252
Location of (Leigh Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding