Rockford, Rockford, IL 61114 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Annetta Michelle Makeup and Beauty

Annetta Michelle Makeup and Beauty offers on-site professional wedding makeup services in Rockford, Illinois. Owner Annetta Michelle considers it an honor and privilege to be a part of a couple’s wedding day, supplying makeup and skincare services designed to help her clients feel important and confident. She is also a licensed esthetician, using makeup to accentuate a client’s features and showcase their natural beauty.

Annetta Michelle works with both individuals and groups, providing group discounts for wedding parties of up to 20 people. For larger parties, she can also provide multiple stylists to help provide each person with their own individual look. Annetta Michelle Makeup and Beauty also welcomes consultations as well as trial bookings. Her full list of services include:

• Airbrush makeup

Annetta Michelle Makeup and Beauty 7
  • Melissa

Melissa Toms · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Wedding Makeup

Annētta was so much fun to work with! She not only makes you look amazing, but also makes you feel confident and beautiful with her positivity and contagious enthuiasium. I said I wasn’t going to cry and then I did, many times, and my makeup still stayed flawless. Our wedding was at 1:30pm so we had to start getting ready super early and Annētta managed to do makeup for myself, my mom and five of my bridesmaids in record time! I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!! Now if I could only get her to do my makeup daily.. SHE IS THE BEST!🙌🏼💗

Sent on 07/14/2019

Annetta Michelle Makeup and Beauty's reply:

Oh my goodness, Mel!!! I am literally in tears. Thank you so much for this amazing review!!! I was so honored to be your makeup artist on your special day. You, your family and friends made me feel like I was part of the bridal party. I was celebrated and welcomed every moment I was there. Thank you for making my “job” a dream come true.
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding March 9, 2019

I’m so glad I chose Annētta for my wedding day, she is one of the most kind hearted person I’ve ever met. She is very professional and always responded very quickly when I needed help with something or just needed someone to talk to. Originally only four girls were going to get their makeup done, including me. After everyone else in the bridal party and others saw how amazing she was they all wanted to get theirs done as well. By the time everyone was done getting ready NINE girls had got their makeup done and every single person loved it soooo much. Most of the girls were not use to wearing makeup, she was very accommodating with that and everyone felt so beautiful! I 100% will refer her to everyone that needs their makeup done! Thank you so much again Annētta, it wouldn’t have been the same without you! ❤️
    03.09.2019

Annetta Michelle Makeup and Beauty 15
    Annetta Michelle Makeup and Beauty 16
    Annetta Michelle Makeup and Beauty 17

Annetta Michelle Makeup and Beauty's reply:

Welp, I’m crying! MORGAN! Thank you so much!! You have the sweetest soul, family and friends. It was an absolute HONOR to be a part of your special day. I think of you often and wish you and your new hubby all the love and happiness in the world. You deserve it! 🖤

Amy Roling · Married on 01/19/2019

Boudoir event

Annetta is very professional, kind, and talented when glamming your face. She compliments your natural beauty and goes out of her way to make you feel special! If you have not done a boudoir event I would suggest do so and have her do your makeup! You will not be disappointed and you will have so much fun!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Annetta Michelle Makeup and Beauty's reply:

Omg, Amy!! Thank you so much!! You are an absolute natural beauty & the BIGGEST sweetheart!! I had the best time glamming you! I hope Your hubby loved your photos ;) he’s a lucky man! Xoxo

Award

Annetta Michelle Makeup and Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare

• Rockford Rockford, IL, 61114 See on map