Leigh Photography Reviews

Leigh Photography 5
Leigh Photography 6
Leigh Photography 7

Brianna · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Full of Laughter and Smiles!

Alyssa will always be my go-to for all things photography. She always finds the beauty in even the smallest moments shared. Her photos are of the highest quality and always beautiful. I cant wait to see my wedding photos!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Taylor Streit · Married on 08/31/2019

Leigh Photograpy is amazing!

Alyssa did such a great job taking our engagement photos. She has a lot of ideas and was very easy to work with. Her photos turned out amazing and I can’t wait to see what she does for our wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Tina Verble · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Wedding Decision

Hiring Alyssa was the best decision I made through out my whole wedding planning process! She worked so well and patiently with us. Not only does my husband hate his picture being taken but despite that she was able to get him to be comfortable in front of the camera and capture his beautiful smile and our love. Her second obstacle, that she blew out of the water, was the fact that we had our camera shy dog as part of our wedding and she was able to capture some amazing shots of him as well. The whole day had gone with smiles, laughter, and love thanks to Alyssa’s amazing personality and beautiful talent!

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Leigh Photography 8
    Leigh Photography 9
  • Rachel

Rachel Svancarek · Married on 11/24/2018

Truly Incredible

Such a blessing to work with Alyssa at Leigh Photography. She made our wedding day perfect in every way and could have captured our day anymore perfectly. I am honored to say I have found a forever photographer and friend.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Sara · Married on 10/06/2018

I can't say enough about Leigh Photography! I wanted our engagement pictures to be done during harvest season when the crops were still around. I gave very little notice and she fit us in. She's kind, professional, creative, and was beyond speedy with our many pictures. Thank you for the amazing pictures and the stress of not being able to choose my favorites. That's such a terrible problem... :)

Leigh Photography 10
    Leigh Photography 11
    Leigh Photography 12
    Leigh Photography 13
    Leigh Photography 14

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2018

We had a great time during our engagement shoot! The location which she suggested was great and our pictures turned out amazing!

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2018

Alyssa did a wonderful job on our photos even when the weather was so poor! Below, I’ve shared a handful of our favorites pics!

Leigh Photography 15
    Leigh Photography 16
    Leigh Photography 17
    Leigh Photography 18
    Leigh Photography 19
    Leigh Photography 20
    Leigh Photography 21

Libby · Married on 09/01/2018

Alyssa Leigh did our engagement photos in September of ‘17. We shot in the prairie behind our home and she traveled to our location in the boonies free of charge. She was very open to our thoughts and ideas for the shoot and was also very knowledgeable about posing and using light and the time of day to our advantage. She edited our photos ahead of schedule and I was pleased with the various effects she used. I am in love with our photos and can’t wait for her to do our wedding!!!

Leigh Photography 22
    Leigh Photography 23

Crystal · Married on 08/18/2018

Alyssa was amazing! She did a fantastic job. We were really lucky to have been able to book her for our engagement photos & our wedding. She was fair priced & our photos can put amazing!

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/12/2018

We could not imagine any other photographer to capture our wedding day and engagement photos. Alyssa and Chelsea are such fun and personable people that everyone involved in our day were completely comfortable right away, making the photos absolutely perfect. Alyssa is attentive and professional and captured literally every single shot we could hope for. And the best part, she had sneak peaks for us the following day!! We LOVED every single thing about Leigh Photography and would recommend to anyone who needs a photographer!

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Leigh Photography 24
    Leigh Photography 25
    Leigh Photography 26
    Leigh Photography 27
    Leigh Photography 28
    Leigh Photography 29

Kara · Married on 04/07/2018

I’m not even sure where to start. Booking Leigh Photograpghy was by far the best decision we made throughout our wedding planning. From day one Alyssa kept in contact, was always there to answer any questions we may have had, and most importantly, was prompt in response time and turn around time. Alyssa is very easy to get along with and has an awesome personality. Our wedding day was less stressful for me because at any point in time that I was overwhelmed with stress or emotions Alyssa was there to keep me laughing and distracted. Our photobook we received as part of our package was a perfect summarization of our entire day and was beautifully made. She truly captured us in the moment that we can see and relive. Alyssa gifted us a canvas she had printed of us and a personalized/engraved ceramic photo box with photos and a sweet card to us! She has a heart of gold and you can see her love for photograpghy in every moment she captures. We will definitely rebook in the future with Leigh Photography and suggest her to everyone looking for a photographer! If you don’t book her, you will Regret that decision! She is worth every penny plus some!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Leigh Photography 37
    Leigh Photography 38
    Leigh Photography 39

Lindsey · Married on 02/10/2018

My husband and I hired Alyssa to do the photos for our small intimate wedding in Galena, and her work did not disappoint! She drove the hour to our venue and arrived ahead of schedule. She had already done some research to find the best place for photos, so that was one less thing I had to worry about! My husband and I are a bit awkward when it comes to posing for photos but she made it fun and we relaxed quickly. She even snuck some awesome candid moments when we weren't paying attention. I highly recommend her for your wedding We will definitely be using her for all our our future family photos.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Katherine · Married on 10/21/2017

Alyssa was awesome to work with! Very professional, punctual with responses, and ready to go on time the day of, unlike us getting ready still! Very knowledgeable about shooting, recommended we do most pictures before ceremony, as sun would be setting too early to do them after. All of the pictures came out amazing! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

Alyssa’s photos are amazing. She may sometimes take a little longer to get back to you, but don’t panic...she most definitely will. Honestly, I am not super photogenic, and way awkward, but she somehow managed to snap some amazing photos. To top it all off, the photo album.. I recommend getting a package that includes this. She placed the photos just as I would have. Needless to say, if you’re looking for an amazing photographer, amazing photos, and someone that is a pleasure to work with... I highly recommend her. I think you’ll be extremely satisfied with your decision.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 05/20/2017

Alyssa with Leigh Photography is absolutely amazing! Her work is completely stunning and takes my breath away. She has the passion and real talent you don’t see every day. She is a one of a kind! She makes sure she captures the perfect moment to make the perfect photo. She was so much fun to work with and made my husband and I feel so comfortable! She helped make our big day stress free. I look back on our wedding photos and I still get tearful because the photos are so beautiful and every little perfect moment was captured in a way we will never forget.

Leigh Photography 40
    Leigh Photography 46
    Leigh Photography 47
    Leigh Photography 48

Ashley · Married on 12/05/2015

We Love Leigh Photography!! Alyssa has done our engagement photos, wedding photos, family photos and our new born photo shoot and we couldn’t ask for a better photographer. She is amazing and will make your photos fantastic.

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Leigh Photography 49

Alicyn · Married on 10/10/2015

Alyssa’s work and personality are incredible! She was our photographer for our wedding, it couldn’t have gone any better and we love our photos! We only requested a handful of certain poses and funny photos to be taken, otherwise we fully trusted Alyssa and her team to take the rest of the photos for the perfect moments, they went above and beyond our expectations! I can’t say enough how thankful we are to have hired a phenomenal photographer for our wedding and engagement photos and have gained a friend!!! Plus, Alyssa was a blast to work with, you won’t be disappointed!

Leigh Photography 50
    Leigh Photography 51

Megan · Married on 09/05/2015

Alyssa with Leigh Photography photographed our wedding and she was awesome, our pictures turned out sooo beautiful! Her prices were very reasonable and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 02/15/2018
    Leigh Photography 52

Kendra · Married on 07/12/2014

I absolutely love working with Leigh Photography! She made me feel so comfortable and gave me exactly what I was looking for in pictures. She is my go to photographer for anything.

Leigh Photography 53
    Leigh Photography 59
    Leigh Photography 60
    Leigh Photography 61

Alisha · Married on 08/13/2016

Alyssa, the owner of Leigh photography was my wedding photographer in 2016 and she was absolutely amazing to work with! She’s efficient and knows how to get the best pictures with the time she is given. She somehow managed to get my husband who hates pictures, have fun and smile. She’s a busy girl so give her time to respond to your messages. Great experience every time we use her for our pictures.

Leigh Photography 62
    Leigh Photography 63
    Leigh Photography 64

Ashley · Married on 04/26/2016

3.5

I asked Alyssa do my destination weddding back in 2016. I believe it was one of her first destination weddings. All of my friends used her for their weddings and did a amazing job so of course we asked. Pricing was VERY reasonable. She did a amazing job with our pictures and not only that she joined in on the fun we had in St Thomas. My family still ask about her today. Dealing with the heat and humidity our pictures came out perfect.

Leigh Photography 65