Leigh Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Allison
    Allison V. Married on 05/21/2021

Amazing Photographer!!

I don't even know where to begin on sharing how amazing Alyssa was on my wedding day! She just gives off such a calm vibe and makes you feel so comfortable and confident in front of the camera. I was not excited about being in front of the camera, but after we started getting going I didn't even think about it, and I cannot wait to see the final pictures!! Her work is worth every penny and I will recommend her to every person I know!
  • Meredith
    Meredith E. Married on 10/10/2020

Worth EVERY penny!

Extremely personable from the beginning! Every interaction felt like hanging out with an old friend. Feeling comfortable with Alyssa made our pictures look much more natural. She was very flexible with different guests comfort levels during COVID social distancing. She is worth every penny and delivers pictures that you will not regret!
  • Lauren
    Lauren W. Married on 10/03/2020

Leigh Photography

Where to even start with Alyssa at Leigh photography. I guess I’ll just start with WOW!! From the service she provides to the product that is delivered everything from start to finish is absolutely top notch and five star worthy! I have experienced Alyssa’s professionalism and unbelievably breath taking photos in a Boudoir shoot, a mommy and me shoot and most recently my wedding and every single time she has delivered an experience where I feel 100% comfortable behind her camera! You can really tell that she cares about the entire process that goes into a shoot. From the initial inquiry to the actual session, she takes time to explain everything and ask lots of questions so her clients get exactly what they had envisioned! I have hired many photographers for various occasions in the past and not a single one compares to Alyssa at Leigh Photography!!! She is by far the best photographer in the area and I will recommend and keep using her for every occasion!! I can’t wait for my next shoot! Thank you Alyssa for continuing to deliver such amazing work!! We love Leigh Photography!!!! ♥️
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Michelle V. Married on 09/19/2020

The best of the best!

Having Alyssa capture our wedding was the best decision we made! We found Alyssa on FB after seeing that she did a wedding for a girl we went to high school with. We knew immediately that she was who we wanted to photograph our wedding. She has such a fun and easy going personality! It’s impossible not to love her! The entire process with Alyssa was amazing. I don’t think there’s a single image that we didn’t love. She’s very directive throughout the whole wedding day and makes posing feel so natural. There’s no one better! If you want to book her, run..don’t walk!! She’s a busy woman for a reason. We’re so grateful!
    Lindsey G. Married on 09/12/2020

Everything we wanted.

I heard about Leigh photography from a friend of mine. She showed me all her amazing wedding photos and that's when I knew that I needed Leigh photography for my wedding. We had Alyssa for both our engagement and wedding pictures. She was great with working with what we wanted and she made us feel comfortable with every step. To me a photographer is such an important part of capturing those special moments of such a special day and we couldn't have asked for anything better! We look forward to getting more photos done by her down the road!
    Erin B. Married on 08/21/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I absolutely love Alyssa!! She does such an amazing job at what she does, and you can tell she loves it! Her personality is the sweetest, and she has the most kindest heart! I couldn’t have asked for anyone better to capture our special day for us! She made posing and smiling for a million pictures so much fun! Looking back at the pictures she sent us our wedding, it makes me feel like I was at that day all over again! Absolutely love it and love her!! If you haven’t booked her, do it!!!!
    Haley Married on 08/08/2020

Absolutely wonderful

My husband and I recently got married this past August. Alyssa did our engagement photos along with our wedding day. She was nothing but professional and sweet throughout the whole process. She always would get back to us very quickly whenever we had questions or concerns. She was easy going and reassured us during covid that she would still be there for us no matter what -which we truly appreciated. She had our whole wedding day back to us in a month! Our photos turned out ammmaaazing!! “Stunning” is what numerous friends and family had to say about the wedding pictures. We have had so many compliments. Every time I look back at them I seem to tear up! We’re so happy we had Leigh photography to shoot our special day. We will forever cherish our beautiful photos.
    Alyssa R. Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing photographer!

Alyssa was amazing! From our engagement photos to our wedding she did a great job. She did everything we wanted and more. She made us feel so comfortable in our engagement sessions and made it so fun. I love our wedding and engagement pictures, and would definitely have her take pictures for us again!!
  • Emily
    Emily G. Married on 01/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further then Leigh Photography!!

Alyssa was the one of the decisions we made about our entire day. From the beginning she made us feel at ease, from the initial meeting, to the engagement pictures, to the rescheduling due to COVID, and the day of. She helped us determine a day of schedule, answered any questions we had throughout the entire year and a half from signing her to the wedding day, and made us feel like the most important couple (even though we know we all are!). The sneak peaks came the very next day, and we cried reliving our day! All of the suggestions of poses and explanations of how to look the most amazing on our special day is something we'll never forget. I will always recommend Leigh Photography to anyone I know!!
    Andrea M. Married on 11/09/2019

Andrea Koch

Alyssa is so much fun to work with, and her work is amazing. If you want a awesome pictures and to have a good time doing it, she is definitely your girl!!!
    Brianna Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Full of Laughter and Smiles!

Alyssa will always be my go-to for all things photography. She always finds the beauty in even the smallest moments shared. Her photos are of the highest quality and always beautiful. I cant wait to see my wedding photos!
    Taylor S. Married on 08/31/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Leigh Photograpy is amazing!

Alyssa did such a great job taking our engagement photos. She has a lot of ideas and was very easy to work with. Her photos turned out amazing and I can’t wait to see what she does for our wedding!
    Rebecca Married on 08/10/2019

Engagement and wedding

We went with Leigh Photography and it was our best decision- besides choosing each other that is! She was patient yet directive with us which we needed having not been professionally photographed before- our pictures turned out amazing and she was such a calming presence the day of. We can’t wait to have her photograph our most special moments as our story progresses
    Hannah Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Experience!!

We just loved working with Leigh Photography! She captured all the best moments of our wedding day. The quality of the photos is amazing. She has such a unique style that I absolutly love!! Would hire her over and over again!!
    Haley M. Married on 06/06/2019

The best there is!

Alyssa (Leigh Photographer) not only takes stunning pictures but also has an amazing personality! Any photo she takes is pure magic. My husband and I have loved looking back on our photos and decided which ones to hang in our home. She is an amazing listener and will follow what YOU want! She is an all around great helper on your big day and will not only be there to take pictures but also help where she is needed if she has a chance! Highly recommend !
    Tina V. Married on 05/11/2019

Best Wedding Decision

Hiring Alyssa was the best decision I made through out my whole wedding planning process! She worked so well and patiently with us. Not only does my husband hate his picture being taken but despite that she was able to get him to be comfortable in front of the camera and capture his beautiful smile and our love. Her second obstacle, that she blew out of the water, was the fact that we had our camera shy dog as part of our wedding and she was able to capture some amazing shots of him as well. The whole day had gone with smiles, laughter, and love thanks to Alyssa’s amazing personality and beautiful talent!
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 11/24/2018

Truly Incredible

Such a blessing to work with Alyssa at Leigh Photography. She made our wedding day perfect in every way and could have captured our day anymore perfectly. I am honored to say I have found a forever photographer and friend.
    Sara Married on 10/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't say enough about Leigh Photography! I wanted our engagement pictures to be done during harvest season when the crops were still around. I gave very little notice and she fit us in. She's kind, professional, creative, and was beyond speedy with our many pictures. Thank you for the amazing pictures and the stress of not being able to choose my favorites. That's such a terrible problem... :)
    Chelsea Married on 10/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had a great time during our engagement shoot! The location which she suggested was great and our pictures turned out amazing!
    Stephanie Married on 09/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Alyssa did a wonderful job on our photos even when the weather was so poor! Below, I’ve shared a handful of our favorites pics!
    Libby Married on 09/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Alyssa Leigh did our engagement photos in September of ‘17. We shot in the prairie behind our home and she traveled to our location in the boonies free of charge. She was very open to our thoughts and ideas for the shoot and was also very knowledgeable about posing and using light and the time of day to our advantage. She edited our photos ahead of schedule and I was pleased with the various effects she used. I am in love with our photos and can’t wait for her to do our wedding!!!
    Crystal Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Alyssa was amazing! She did a fantastic job. We were really lucky to have been able to book her for our engagement photos & our wedding. She was fair priced & our photos can put amazing!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 05/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We could not imagine any other photographer to capture our wedding day and engagement photos. Alyssa and Chelsea are such fun and personable people that everyone involved in our day were completely comfortable right away, making the photos absolutely perfect. Alyssa is attentive and professional and captured literally every single shot we could hope for. And the best part, she had sneak peaks for us the following day!! We LOVED every single thing about Leigh Photography and would recommend to anyone who needs a photographer!
    Kara Married on 04/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I’m not even sure where to start. Booking Leigh Photograpghy was by far the best decision we made throughout our wedding planning. From day one Alyssa kept in contact, was always there to answer any questions we may have had, and most importantly, was prompt in response time and turn around time. Alyssa is very easy to get along with and has an awesome personality. Our wedding day was less stressful for me because at any point in time that I was overwhelmed with stress or emotions Alyssa was there to keep me laughing and distracted. Our photobook we received as part of our package was a perfect summarization of our entire day and was beautifully made. She truly captured us in the moment that we can see and relive. Alyssa gifted us a canvas she had printed of us and a personalized/engraved ceramic photo box with photos and a sweet card to us! She has a heart of gold and you can see her love for photograpghy in every moment she captures. We will definitely rebook in the future with Leigh Photography and suggest her to everyone looking for a photographer! If you don’t book her, you will Regret that decision! She is worth every penny plus some!
    Lindsey Married on 02/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I hired Alyssa to do the photos for our small intimate wedding in Galena, and her work did not disappoint! She drove the hour to our venue and arrived ahead of schedule. She had already done some research to find the best place for photos, so that was one less thing I had to worry about! My husband and I are a bit awkward when it comes to posing for photos but she made it fun and we relaxed quickly. She even snuck some awesome candid moments when we weren't paying attention. I highly recommend her for your wedding We will definitely be using her for all our our future family photos.
illustration stars