3229 W Lake Ave, Glenview, IL 60026 Map · Phone number

About Bart Galbas Photography

I'm dedicated to providing highest quality service backed by over 10 years of experience, in-depth knowledge of the wedding industry and passion for photography driven by constant desire to create.

To date I've photographed over 350 couples across the states and as far as the Middle East. My images have been published in wedding magazines, on the covers of Chicago Style Magazine and my work has been displayed in the PPA's collection books.

If my work resonates with you, please get in touch with me, I would love to hear from you.

Follow Bart Galbas Photography on

Bart Galbas Photography 4
Bart Galbas Photography 5
Bart Galbas Photography 6

Mia · Married on 10/01/2017

If you are looking for a photographer to capture the happiness, love and every emotion in between during your big event, Bart is the one! He goes above and beyond just being a talented and fun photographer, he helps ensure you enjoy your day. He has such an eye for capturing real moments. Very easy to work with, always returns text and phone calls right away. We received our pictures in a timely manner and they were breath-taking. We are so happy that we were able to work with him and will recommend him to our family and friends.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Diana · Married on 09/30/2017

Loved working with Bart. He was so calm and collected & produced beautiful photos for my engagement shoot & wedding! We had a large bridal party as well and he really knew how to keep everyone on target and got the shots I had discussed prior to my wedding. I highly recommend him & his services! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Lidia · Married on 09/03/2017

We truly loved our experience working with Bart; from the flexibility in scheduling, the flowless delivery of our images before promised date; to his relaxed and professional demeanor at our garden wedding (vows renewal ceremony) this past September . Bart has a knock for capturing those special moments. His balance of talent, creative expression, professionalism and positive attitude make him an absolut delight to work with. We would recommend Bart to anyone we know and we are very confident they will be beyond pleased.

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Bart Galbas Photography 11

Award

Bart Galbas Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• 3229 W Lake Ave Glenview, 60026 See on map