201 N 3rd St Suite #23, Oregon, IL 61061 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Noble Cakery

Located in Oregon, Illinois, the Noble Cakery offers wedding cakes and dessert tables to the local Northern Illinois region. Besides Oregon, serviced areas include Rockford, Rockton, Dixon, Sycamore, and Dekalb. The bakery specializes in custom wedding cake design with a focus on beautiful buttercream finishes, lush florals, and fantastic flavors.

All of the Noble Cakery desserts are made from scratch using the freshest of ingredients and natural flavorings. Each cake is crafted with careful attention to detail, specially prepared to embody their client’s vision for their big day. They believe that the service they offer is about more than just cake. Noble Cakery strives to give couples a personalized experience while helping to create a cohesive design element in a couple's wedding. They also offer cupcakes, grooms cakes, cookies, pastries, and dessert buffets. All of their desserts can easily be modified to accommodate any dietary restrictions. With the Noble Cakery, couples receive consultations, delivery, setup, custom designs, cake stands, and private tastings, all helping to ensure delicious results and satisfied customers. All of the treats they create are available in a range of flavors which can be selected to fit your taste. Cake flavors include:

• Vanilla bean

The Noble Cakery 6
The Noble Cakery 7
  • Maddi

Maddi · Married on 03/23/2019

Could not have asked for someone or something better

Barb Noble and her cake and cupcakes are out of this world! We had a very, very short engagement (husband is re-enlisting) and Barb happily accepted our short-noticed request (two-week notice). Talk about being flexible! Her website makes it incredibly easy to pick out flavors and frostings and has pictures to see everything. I shared my thoughts and she came back fully exceeding my expectations. We had a small one-tiered cake and almost 100 cupcakes. The cake idea I sent was too detailed to be done with such short notice, but she proposed a beautiful, delicate detail that encompassed my idea and the theme of the wedding. On the night of our reception, she showed up with her own equipment, ready to go. Everything was perfect and beautiful. Let's talk taste - oh my gosh. Hands down the best cake my husband and I have ever had. He's not even a fan of cake. Overall, I highly recommend The Noble Cakery for any occasion. Barb is accommodating, hard working and kind. We could not have asked for a better experience. (Try the harvest moon cake!)

Sent on 05/02/2019
    The Noble Cakery 11
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 12/30/2018

Best Cake Ever!

Cake tasting was one of the most anticipated parts of planning for my husband and I and our tasting with Barb was even better than we could have ever imagined! She had a wide variety of cake and frosting flavors for us to try and she was able to suggest pairings for us while also giving us the freedom to mix and match as we pleased. The whole time we were tasting she was expertly asking questions and taking notes so by the time we were done eating she knew exactly what we wanted without us even having to put much more thought into it! I showed her my inspiration picture for our cake and she said she had never done anything like it before but she was confident that she would be able to do it for us and she did not disappoint! Our cake turned out beautifully on our wedding day and more importantly it was DELICIOUS. We had many guests tell us that they ate 4+ pieces of cake because they just had to try all of the flavors after taking their first piece. Barb thoughtfully sent along cupcakes for my husband and I to enjoy after the party was over and we can't wait to go get our anniversary cake from her in a year!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    The Noble Cakery 12
    The Noble Cakery 13

The Noble Cakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Mayne Stage
    Mayne Stage Historic Weddings

Delicious cakes with beautiful artistry!

• 201 N 3rd St Suite #23, Suite #23 Oregon, IL, 61061 See on map