The Noble Cakery Reviews

The Noble Cakery 6
The Noble Cakery 7
  • Maddi

Maddi · Married on 03/23/2019

Could not have asked for someone or something better

Barb Noble and her cake and cupcakes are out of this world! We had a very, very short engagement (husband is re-enlisting) and Barb happily accepted our short-noticed request (two-week notice). Talk about being flexible! Her website makes it incredibly easy to pick out flavors and frostings and has pictures to see everything. I shared my thoughts and she came back fully exceeding my expectations. We had a small one-tiered cake and almost 100 cupcakes. The cake idea I sent was too detailed to be done with such short notice, but she proposed a beautiful, delicate detail that encompassed my idea and the theme of the wedding. On the night of our reception, she showed up with her own equipment, ready to go. Everything was perfect and beautiful. Let's talk taste - oh my gosh. Hands down the best cake my husband and I have ever had. He's not even a fan of cake. Overall, I highly recommend The Noble Cakery for any occasion. Barb is accommodating, hard working and kind. We could not have asked for a better experience. (Try the harvest moon cake!)

Sent on 05/02/2019
    The Noble Cakery 8
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 12/30/2018

Best Cake Ever!

Cake tasting was one of the most anticipated parts of planning for my husband and I and our tasting with Barb was even better than we could have ever imagined! She had a wide variety of cake and frosting flavors for us to try and she was able to suggest pairings for us while also giving us the freedom to mix and match as we pleased. The whole time we were tasting she was expertly asking questions and taking notes so by the time we were done eating she knew exactly what we wanted without us even having to put much more thought into it! I showed her my inspiration picture for our cake and she said she had never done anything like it before but she was confident that she would be able to do it for us and she did not disappoint! Our cake turned out beautifully on our wedding day and more importantly it was DELICIOUS. We had many guests tell us that they ate 4+ pieces of cake because they just had to try all of the flavors after taking their first piece. Barb thoughtfully sent along cupcakes for my husband and I to enjoy after the party was over and we can't wait to go get our anniversary cake from her in a year!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    The Noble Cakery 9
    The Noble Cakery 10

Savannah · Married on 12/08/2018

Perfection!

We can not say enough positive things about our experience with Barb. She was great about communicating from the initial email to the very end. The display she came up with for our dessert table was stunning. Our guests are still raving about the dessert table and we did not have one thing left at the end of the night! Luckily, Barb was so sweet and had stuck a box with 1 of each flavor of cupcake we had on our gift table and that was an awesome surprise. We guarantee you won't be disappointed if you work with Barb!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel Svancarek · Married on 11/24/2018

More than cake!

Working with Barb from The Noble Cakery was a dream, from the consultation to the desert table, she helped in every way. She works with you on every detail and makes sure everything is perfect from setup, to taste. I cant rave or recommend enough! Thank you for being such a special part of our day, Barb!

Sent on 01/07/2019

MacKenzie · Married on 09/29/2018

Barb is wonderful!

We had an amazing experience with The Noble Cakery! She was so attentive to every detail and what we wanted, the price was great, and of course our cake and cupcakes tasted amazing! They were a huge hit at our wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    The Noble Cakery 11
    The Noble Cakery 12

Brandice · Married on 09/29/2018

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Barb is a wonderful, talented young woman with great taste and vision! Her shop was beautiful and clean. She was great to work with and I never for a second had doubts with her service and professionalism. You can never go wrong with raspberry and lemon or chocolate and cookies and cream cake! P.s. all her other flavors are mouth watering as well. Thank you so much Barb. Your beautiful cake with my grandparents old cake topper was one of my favorite, most heart warming element of my wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Megan · Married on 09/15/2018

Barb was wonderful to work with! She made sure to check in with us multiple times before our wedding and her cake was phenomenal both in aesthetic and taste. She offers many wonderful flavors and we had a lot of fun at the tasting picking out our cake. Would recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Clarissa · Married on 09/13/2018

Barbara was absolutely amazing to work with and went above and beyond in every way. My husband and I went in for a tasting and her selections were so vast and so delicious that we knew right away we wouldn’t find something better. On top of the amazing taste and presentation options, Barbara was so kind, helpful, and artistic, that after the tasting and talking with her for a short time, we decided on the spot that she was the one we wanted to do our wedding cake. And we were not disappointed.

She helped us create a personal cake that we loved, delicious cakes for our guests, was quick in correspondence, and was completely affordable. Our cake ended up being even more beautiful than we could have imagined, and tasted extravagant. One of the easiest and tastiest decisions we have ever made!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    The Noble Cakery 13

R · Married on 09/08/2018

Barb was seriously the sweetest person to work with!! Her work was out of this world and our guests couldn't stop talking about our dessert table! Barb always checked on us to see if we needed any help with anything through out our planning. I'm not sure how we found such an awesome person to create our wedding cake and desserts, but I'm so glad we found Barb!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    The Noble Cakery 14

Kat · Married on 09/02/2018

Barb is absolutely wonderful to work with!! Our wedding day was hectic, the weather was awful, and she was calm and professional through all of it. She was so attentive to all my requests and the vision I had for our wedding. The way she sets up her tasting meetings is AMAZING. Seriously, she provided us with so many options, thoughtful suggestions, and overall a really fun, stress free, experience.

The cake: OMG. Barb's cakes and desserts are unlike anything I've had. You can tell how much time and thought goes into everything she makes. I am already regretting not having another slice of cake at our wedding!! Her decorations were stunning and everyone raved about the cookies and cakes she made.

I couldn't recommend her more highly. Great person. Incredible cake. Beautiful work. Awesome experience!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Jaime · Married on 07/22/2018

I provided one picture and Barb said she could make the cake look just like that. I figured it would be similar but she nailed it! Not only did it look just like the photo, I think my cake was even better! Also, my husband is allergic to dairy and even though I told Barb she didn't need to make him anything special, she went a head and made him his own cupcakes! Totally above and beyond. She was easy to work with. She was responsive and answered any of my questions and the price was reasonable. When the big day came she added the finishing touches with the flowers/twigs provided and not only did the cake look beautiful, but it tasted amazing!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    The Noble Cakery 15
    The Noble Cakery 16
    The Noble Cakery 17

The Noble Cakery's reply:

Jaime~ thank you so much for your kind words! This completely made my day! I’m so happy you loved your cake!

Catie · Married on 07/07/2018

We found Barb on Weddingwire, requested a tasting and immediately knew we wanted to hire her.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Valarie · Married on 06/30/2018

Barb’s desserts are delicious and beautiful! She is super responsive to questions, creative, and fun to work with!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Leanne · Married on 06/23/2018

Barb’s cupcakes are the most delicious ones I’ve ever tasted and the flavors are very unique. Wonderful presentation as well!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2018

Barb is wonderful to work with from start to finish! Our cakes and cupcakes were amazing! Our guests still complement them. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Lindsay · Married on 06/02/2018

Barb did an amazing job with our wedding cake! I would recommend her to anyone! Very talented, very professional, very easy to work with!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Melissa · Married on 04/29/2018

The cake was beautiful, delicious and the buttercream frosting was divine! She really did a great job and worked with our crazy schedule! Barb did a fantastic job and a very talented woman! Thank you for making the day perfect! This was for my sister in law's wedding but I was the lucky one who found The Noble Cakery.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Nichole · Married on 03/10/2018

Barb is an absolutely amazing job for our wedding! We will definitely be using her again!

Sent on 04/10/2018
    The Noble Cakery 18

Jillian · Married on 10/21/2017

The Noble Cakery has the most delicious treats for any wedding! Barb was so accommodating and let us pick whatever we wanted and it came out perfect! We did cupcakes in a few different flavors and some delicious macaroons! Our cutting cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted amazing. I am a chocolate girl, but her vanilla cake is the BEST I have ever had!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 10/14/2017

Barb was so wonderful to work with! Extremely professional and accommodating to my specific requests for our wedding cake and cupcakes. Her prices are very reasonable and wow are those cupcakes yummy!! We had several guests tell us how much they enjoyed them. We were very pleased with our decision to have her make our wedding cake/cupcakes.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Meghan · Married on 05/13/2017

We knew from the start, without a doubt, we would be having The Noble Cakery make our cake and sweets for our wedding. We had cake, cupcakes, bundt cakes, and Oreo gems. I was completely indecisive and was unsure as to what exactly I wanted. I sent her tons of pictures that were all kinds of different themes and ideas. It would of been confusing for most, but Barb took my vision and ran with it. To say she nailed it was an understatement. A couple weeks before the wedding I completely threw her a curve ball by upping my counts and all of a sudden needing personalized sugar cookies (I wouldn't suggest doing this. Haha ) She doesn't offer personalized, calligraphy sugar cookies but she knew of a fellow baker and reached out to her to see if she could help me out. She came through in the clench and I couldn't of been happier. To say Barb was amazing from the start is an understatement. I highly, highly suggest The Noble Cakery for all of your wedding or sweets needs.

Sent on 12/21/2017
    The Noble Cakery 19
    The Noble Cakery 20
    The Noble Cakery 21
    The Noble Cakery 22
    The Noble Cakery 23

Kyrie · Married on 11/19/2016

Barb makes the most delicious handmade desserts. We decided on a cupcake tower for our wedding to provide our guests with multiple flavors and gluten free options - she did not disappoint. She helped us plan every dozen cupcakes and even accommodated some last minute flavor changes. Her stands are gorgeous but her cupcakes were PHENOMENAL! So fresh and delicious and gorgeous. I will be purchasing from her again for birthdays and other parties.

Sent on 01/07/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/02/2014

Barb is an amazing baker with an eye for beautiful design and small details! Our wedding cake was gorgeous, delicious, and exactly what we wanted! Barb was professional and knowledgeable and we knew we could count on her for our special day! I wish we could get married again just to get another one of her cakes!

Sent on 12/21/2017
    The Noble Cakery 24

Hannah · Married on 06/03/2017

Barb was great to work with for our wedding. Everything she made was so delicious and was gone by the end of the night

Sent on 12/28/2017