49 WEST 45TH ST SUITE 902, New York, NY 10036 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

Leigh Jay Nacht Inc.

35 Reviews for Leigh Jay Nacht Inc.

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2017

Leigh is the BEST. This is THE place to go for engagement rings. There is a reason he has the best reviews on every site.

My fiancé and I wanted to pick out a new setting for my grandmother’s diamond, and we were drawn to the unique vintage recreations at Leigh Jay Nacht. Leigh is incredibly knowledgeable and was able to tell us a great deal about our diamond. After trying on a dozen or so absolutely gorgeous settings, we found the one. Leigh worked intently – so much extra work - to make sure the extra details we asked for were perfect. He also walked us through the process of getting the diamond GIA certified and appraised.

Finding the perfect ring with Leigh is like working with an old friend. Leigh is kind, genuine, enthusiastic, and patient. He has a great passion for what he does and creates a comfortable and homey atmosphere in his showroom. The rings and settings are stunning (and also nicely priced).

My ring is so unique and more than perfect. We can’t wait to go back to find our wedding bands. This was such a joy, and I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Leigh.

Beth · Married on 06/17/2017

I spent a lot of time looking for the perfect engagement ring with my fiancé, but when I walked into Leigh Jay Nacht's showroom, I knew I didn't have to look any further. They have the most beautiful selection of antique and antique replica rings. I was so tired of seeing the same old standard silver round brilliant cut rings at other places. Here I found my perfect ring: a custom-made rose gold antique replica edwardian ring with a vintage old european cut diamond, with hand-engraved etchings on the sides. I'm completely in love with it, and I get compliments on it all the time. I also got a matching wedding band that is perfect as well. Winona was wonderful to work with and very patient over email and in person with all the many questions I had! Definitely go here if you want a unique vintage style ring! And it's really very affordable compared to other places I went to.

Lauren · Married on 01/07/2017

I could not be happier with the ring or service that my fiance and I received from Leigh Jay Nacht. Leigh spent close to two hours with us as I tried on every ring that caught my eye, and he was unfailingly patient. Once he got a sense for the style of ring that I wanted, he pulled a setting from the safe in back and brought out the most perfect piece--I even got a little emotional the second I put it on my finger, so I knew that was the once. Since I wanted a pink sapphire for my center stone rather than a diamond, he sourced several options until he found the perfect stone. It arrived in the mail today and I could not be happier with it. It is stunning. The team at Leigh Jay Nacht is amazing. Beautiful jewelry selection, incredibly kind and patient staff, and an incredible value for a unique, heirloom ring.

Real Weddings