Camellia Jewelry

New York, NY View map Visit website

The online buying experience was perfectly designed for engagement and wedding ring shopping. From our founding, Camellia has operated online so you can browse, connect, and research exactly what you’re looking for in a relaxed environment- your home.

360 views, discreet conversations, and the ability to share ideas virtually, all with a 100% guarantee takes the stress out of your decision. Shopping from home means no running store to store, no salesy back and forth, and no FOMO. We offer all jewelry services under one virtual roof, allowing you to enjoy fantastic service, competitive pricing, and easy communication- all from the same team.

We hand craft each piece just for you meaning that you’ll give her a one of a kind ring, no matter what you choose.

But first, a bit about ourselves. Founded by two brothers who bring dream engagement rings to life using in-house techniques to develop first of its kind style.

Partnering directly with you at any budget, you’ll discuss, design, and enrich your perfect engagement ring. We’ll keep in communication and you’ll get a full visualization of the ring before it is delicately packed and sent to you for safe keeping.

Each piece is hand-made, meaning you are guaranteed to thrill her with your unique vision and our special touch. Whether it be one of our collection pieces or designing something truly one-of-a-kind, we’re all in-- right there with you through your engagement day and beyond.

Need an adjustment? Not what you expected? Not what she imagined? No worries, we’ll make it right. It’s just one reason that our customers have kept us in business for so long (don’t take our word for it, take theirs).

So, what do couples like most about working with us?

* That your satisfaction is our number one priority.

* Integrity is one of the things that most characterizes Camellia.

Are we really worry-free?

You betcha! Beyond being here to discuss your vision over the phone or via email, you also get:

* 100% satisfaction guaranteed

* 180 days warranty

* A no runaround 30-day return policy

* In-house professional Certificate of Authenticity/Appraisal

* Beautiful gift packaging with every purchase

What are Customers Saying about Camellia Jewelry?

See on our website:

With thousands of happy customers, we are familiar with guiding you through this exciting time. We will put you at ease with real images of your finished products, ensuring that you are 100% pleased with the quality and top craftsmanship of our jewelry.

Integrity and a passion for our craft are what make Camellia what it is. Let us know how we can assist.

With love,

Camellia team

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Designer Wedding Bands
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks

Team

Reuven P.
Reuven P.

Hi All,

Please let me tell you a little bit about myself. In the past 7 years at Camellia Jewelry I put all my efforts into helping people get ready for the most important moment in their life. I learned the importance of customer service and how to listen to what the customer wants to help provide the perfect design for them. I know how important it is to answer any questions the customer might have and to let them know the value of the product they buy. Success is when I can find the perfect piece for my customer. I love seeing my customers smile when they finally find exactly what they're looking for and leave with something that brightens their day. Integrity is one of the things that most characterizes Camellia Jewelry, it's our most important asset.

Please book a phone call with me here:

I'll be glad to speak with you and assist!

Regards,

Reuven P
Camellia Jewelry

Ben K.
Ben K.
Jewelry Specialist

Ben is a jewelry specialist and head of the customization department. He has a passion for what he does that is reflected in the designs. He comes from a long lineage of jewelers. He takes pride in assisting customers to get exactly the ring that they envision having for their special occasion.

You can also book a phone call with me so we can discuss all the details about your ring:https://cal.vocus.io/Camellia

Serving the US New York, NY, 10011
+1 646-693-8692
Location of (Camellia Jewelry)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding