15 West 47 Street Suite 305, New York, NY 10036 Map · Phone number

About ID Jewelry, LLC

Founded in 1986, I.D. Jewelry, LLC has become a house-hold name in states all around the US and countries all over the world like Ireland, England, New Zealand, Turkey, Italy, and Australia, just to name a few . We carry the largest selection of the finest quality diamonds certified by the most highly renowned diamond grading laboratories. Being Members of the Diamond Dealers Club in the United States as well as Members of the World Federation of Diamond Bourses gives us access to huge selections of the finest ideal cut diamonds. Based in the heart of New York’s Diamond District, I. D. Jewelry is known for having some of the most competitive prices on the market. It is our goal to supply our consumers with the best quality merchandise at the lowest possible price around. We welcome you to www.idjewelryonline.com with open arms and we are delighted with the opportunity to provide you with a whole new shopping experience. Our main goal is to educate our customer so that they truly understand the caliber of the quality they have purchased. Diamonds are one of the most beautiful natural recourses that Mother Nature provides us with. It is our job to make your shopping experience better and more importantly, easier. We encourage our visitors to browse our site often. Diamonds are constantly added and sold…the newest styles of engagement rings and wedding bands are always updated…but prices are always the best. Diamond solitaires, diamond studs, diamond tennis bracelets, tennis necklaces, all diamond and also colored stone jewelry are always priced to sell. Please take advantage of the one of the best jewelry internet websites available. I.D. Jewelry Online is not like other jewelry sites that are run by mere computer programmers. We are actual jewelers, with real hands on experience in the Diamond District. With certified GIA Graduates on premises we have access to theoretical knowledge as well as practical experience spanning over 30 years. We welcome you and any inquiries you might have. Please feel free to contact us via e-mail or even reach us at our New York office 212-921-9372.

Follow ID Jewelry, LLC on

Other couples have also viewed

• Kwiat

36 Reviews for ID Jewelry, LLC

• Kelly

Kelly M. · Getting married on 09/06/2021

Radiant Cut 3 Carat Wedding Band

I can't even begin to explain how great this company is! They are so friendly and knowledgable. I was skeptical about buying such an expensive ring online but it was the best decision I have ever made! The quality is top notch and it was everything I was expecting and more! Seriously, do not hesitate buying from this company! They even helped me with a really great jewelry insurance called Zillion. They took care of me and I will be buying all of my jewelry thought Jonna! Love you guys, thanks!!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Getting married on 08/22/2021

Amazing team in the Diamond District

Yekutiel and team were absolutely amazing. My (now) fiance and I went in to look at what I like for engagement rings, and they were immediately welcoming. They understood our budget and exactly what I wanted and didn't try to upsell us or push us into anything I didn't like. They put no pressure on us to purchase, and to everyone's surprise, my fiance put down the deposit right then and there. The team adjusted the setting and had the ring complete in a few days and we had it within a week or two of looking at it. I am obsessed with it, and we had such a great experience, we can't wait to go back for our bands!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/05/2021

Awesome! Great Service! So many options!

My fiance bought my engagement ring from I.D. Jewelry back in February of 2020. We were just walking by and decided why not stop in and see what they could do for us. As soon as they started showing me all of the different options, I was sold! They fit our price range and budget perfectly and offered us many great options that fit exactly what I was looking for. They went above and beyond to work with my fiance who is in the military and could not make a special trip there to pick out exactly what he wanted. Overall, great experience. I will be ordering my wedding band from there soon and ID Jewelry it to everyone!

Sent on 01/13/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

ID Jewelry, LLC FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Diamond Certification
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Engagement Rings
    Antique Wedding Bands
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

• 15 West 47 Street Suite 305, Suite 305 New York, NY, 10036 See on map
    2129219372 (Phone number)
    2129210750 (Fax Number)
    Location of (ID Jewelry, LLC)