27 Reviews for ID Jewelry, LLC

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
Appraisal (3)
Designer Engag. Rings (2)
Shipping (2)
Loose Diamonds (1)
Diamond Certif. (1)
Ring Sizing (1)
24 ID Jewelry, LLC Reviews

Yekutiel provided an absolutely amazing experience, price, product and service. My girlfriend was in tears, her mom, my mom, they raved about the ring I selected. It was better than anything we had seen elsewhere and under the budget I had initially set.

My parents insisted on a second appraisal because they are a little old fashion so to make them happy, we did and the jeweler was wowed with it. Not just stone selection but quality of construction.

Prior to my purchase I searched every single site for hours on end trying to find the right stone, using their online chats and 1-800 numbers (Blue Nile, B2C, Rare Carat, James Allen, Four Mine, etc). Not only did Yekutiel's price come in better, it was faster (done in less than a week), and his personalized expert opinion helped me find the excellent match (dimensions, maximizing bang for buck and ratio to setting to make it look right).

Thanks again!

Profile Picture Christopher, 2/17/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My name is Abhi. This guy Yuketiel is amazing! He's located in the diamond district, along with a bunch of other jewelers. Back in October, I was working with another jeweler, and thought I was going to go with them, but then decided let me at least talk to one other person. I found ID jewelry from reviews, and decided to stop in. Yuketiel was friendly, relaxed and tried to find what I was looking for. While all the other jewelers explain the 4 C's, he went in depth and told me what was most important when looking at diamonds, such as brilliance of the diamond among other things. He found me the diamond I was looking at based on my categories within minutes, but convinced me to go with another diamond that was less expensive and looked just as amazing. He told me if I don't trust him, to go to the other jewelers and see what they offer you for the diamond given the same characteristics. I went to three jewelers who all quoted me 3k more than what Yuketiel offered, including the original guy who was determined to find out who offered me such a deal and said its literally not possible because they would be losing out on profit. I went back and asked Yuketiel why are you being so nice to me. He told me, simple, I want to maintain a long term relationship with my customers. IM sorry to all the guys that have to go diamond shopping, because I was literally pulling my hair out after looking for 3-4 days. After all of the paranoia, wondering if your getting the best deal or not, etc. I just wanted someone to be straight with me. Yuketiel wasn't trying to hustle me, I never felt like that once. And I will be going back to him in end of May to pick out bands and some other jewelry that I want custom made before the wedding for myself and the Mrs. All I can say is this guy is awesome. For the bands, his father is the expert.

Profile Picture Abhilash, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We were in the market for a large (2.5-3ct) asscher cut diamond and set up a trip to New York to visit a couple of vendors. We had learned about ID Jewelry from a jewelry website (PriceScope), where they were very highly regarded, so we included them on our list of possibilities. We touched base with each vendor letting them know what we were looking for and what our budget was. IDJ was our last visit and they blew the other vendor away, not only with quality of service from Yekutiel but also available selection that had been hand-picked for us. We were very disappointed in other vendor when we showed up (after seven hours of traveling) to view only three diamonds within our specs even though we'd given them over six weeks to keep their eyes out. IDJ had EIGHT diamonds for us to view and called in another one from a nearby store while we were there.

Yekutiel was very patient with us and gave us all the time in the world to look at the diamonds, ask questions, etc. He never once made us feel rushed and always made us feel as if we were his one and only priority. He never tried to steer us one way or another and encouraged us to choose with our eyes instead of getting hung up on the specific specs (which was great advice). He was also very transparent in what inventory was available and how their pricing worked. At no time did we worry about if we were getting ripped off or sold something that was actually sub-par.

We finally narrowed it down to our top three choices and it was so hard to decide on THE ONE because after almost two hours of starting a diamonds they were beginning to all look the same (even though they were quite different, ranging from 2.7-3.0ct and D-H color!). To help us with our decision he ran ASET's and Sarin reports on those final three so we could see objective information about their measurements, performance, etc.

In the end we walked away with a GORGEOUS 3.01ct D/VS1 asscher diamond at a great price. Additionally, because we were goi

Profile Picture Sherri, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Loose Diamonds, Appraisal, Diamond Certif.

I really want to write this review since I have never had such an amazing, painless experience of buying any good before. After reading about all the horror stories of NYC diamond district I never thought my experience will be this pleasant. I honestly was thinking of buying a diamond online to be safe and for a competitive price. However, my experience at I.D Jewelry is absolutely the BEST!. Especially, Lee, who helped me and educated me a lot about diamonds beyond the 4C's. I did all the research I could about 4C's before heading to the store just so I can visualize carat and color differences. But little I knew that there are so much more to know about a diamond beyond 4C's (true heart and arrows, cut grading - HCA-- etc.,), if you want to own one of the rarest cuts for a very very competitive price. Thank you I.D Jewelry for finding me a GEM of a Diamond and a stunning engagement ring. Lee was very friendly, professional, and extremely patient in educating and demonstrating all about diamond to the customer with out any pressure of buying. I.D. Jewelry's services doesn't stop after buying the diamond. They helped a lot with the ring selection, delivery, resizing, and engraving. All of this for an unbeatable price. Also comes with lifetime cleaning!! They really really do care about their customer. They will not rip you off or sell you cheap ones. They will be brutally honest about their diamonds. In fact they advised me not to buy a more expensive diamond with less quality (due to higher carat amount) because it will not perform well. Lee even demonstrated why I shouldn't. They maintain a very high standard and a great customer satisfaction. If these reviews (google and yelp) are not sufficient to put your mind at ease, they come highly recommended by many independent reviewers/critics in the industry (jewelers.nyc).

Profile Picture Kishan, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Great place, great quality, and great prices. Very personable. My fiance took his friend there too and they remember you. Very good to their clients!! Highly recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/10/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

We purchased my husband's wedding band at I.D. Jewelry. The sales associates were slightly pushier than I like, but I had done some price comparison research elsewhere so I was confident that we got a good price.
Honest, reliable business in the Diamond District. I will likely be back for future jewelry purchases (although I recently read that online jewelers Blue Nile and James Allen is a better bet than roaming around in the Diamond District).

Profile Picture Marie, 8/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

They were ready when I arrived with stones matching what I had told them I was interested in. They took the time to explain and educate me on the differences but didn't force me into their preference. I had my stone, setting and everything within an hour. IT was ready later that day and I absolutely love it. I will recommend them to anyone who wants a great ring for a great value.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We loved working with Yekutiel and Lee at I.D. Jewelry, and we highly recommend them! We live in DC, but the trips up to NYC were totally worth it. Yekutiel is trustworthy, patient, a great teacher, and fun to work with! And I love my ring!

I wanted to be involved in picking out my engagement ring, so my fiance and I went to see Yekutiel based on a recommendation from my fiance's friend. We had an initial appointment to look at different specifications to learn what we liked. Yekutiel and his team were so patient with us and spent hours showing us different diamonds and explaining everything. Then, we exchanged some emails to set up the next appointment and for Yekutiel to have in stock the type of diamonds we wanted to select from. Next, we made a second trip to his store to select our diamond and side stones and to explain the setting we wanted. Once we returned home again, Yekutiel sent us some CADS of the setting. We had some back and forth, and decided on the filing drawings.

A week or two passed while Yekutiel's team made the ring. Yekutiel then called my fiance in secret to let Joe know that our ring would be ready for Valentine's Day. Yekutiel shipped the ring to Joe, and it was such a sweet surprise to receive it on Valentine's Day!

Funny enough, Joe and I ended up taking advantage of Yekutiel's 30 day return policy to switch the center stone because we realized we did not love the florescence of the stone (our error, not Yekutiel's). Yekutiel was so accommodating, helped us pick out a different stone, and made sure that we were 100% happy with that one. We now have the final ring with the new center stone, and I absolutely love it. The ring is beautifully crafted, the stones are gorgeous, and I get so many compliments. I could not recommend Yekutiel more!... In fact, two of our friends have already gone to I.D. Jewelry based on our recommendation and they are also very happy!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

At ID JEWELRY - they treat you like FAMILY.. Yekutiel will insure you get the best value for your budget with pricing transparency and excellent customer service. We have purchased numerous items over the years and they are hands down the BEST!

Profile Picture inda, 3/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I found ID Jewelry on an internet forum about two and a half years ago, right before we decided to take a vacation to New York. Based on what I had heard, we decided to visit the store. Yekutiel was incredibly helpful in showing us diamonds and bands to fit my vision for a vintage, cushion-cut engagement ring. Just two months ago we were in NYC again, and to my surprise, my now-fiance was ready to buy my engagement ring. We stopped in to visit ID Jewelry, and like before, Yekutiel and his staff were very accommodating and kind. My fiance proposed last week with the ring and I couldn't be more happy! Thank you so much for making the process so easy!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/10/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Appraisal, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Designer Engag. Rings

I've worked with ID Jewelry several times over the last few years. Yekutiel has always been helpful and responsive. Best of all, though, he's not afraid to tell me when I'm trying to spend money on something that won't be visible/noticeable. He picked out my studs with minimal guidance from me and they are absolutely gorgeous and were exactly on budget. They are better quality and less expensive than other jewelry stores, even those with a reputation for good prices! With minimal guidance from me, Yekutiel and my fiancé picked out my engagement ring. It is absolutely gorgeous and perfect and I get a comment on it at least once a day! Again, the pricing was very competitive when compared to other options. I would not hesitate to go to ID Jewelry again and am looking forward to purchasing our wedding bands from them.

Profile Picture User6108832, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Appraisal, Shipping, Designer Engag. Rings

This is the best place to go in the diamond district in terms of quality, customer service, & price.

Profile Picture User4592075, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Helps to create the ring of your dreams at an affordable price. Great service and the best quality diamonds.

Profile Picture User4430084, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

You know the feeling when you're browsing the cases at Tiffany's wishing your family had a family jeweler you could go to who you trust to give you the biggest bang for your buck without the outrageous mark-ups? Well, If you know you want to get your engagement rings/wedding bands in NYC Diamond District look no further than ID Jewelry!!!! They are the family jeweler you were looking for. Run by an extremely cute family, the folks at ID Jewelry are dedicated to make you feel very comfortable during this very intimidating and daunting process. They ask you your budget up front and basic characteristics you want in a ring (setting type, Carats, etc.) and they work with you to design the perfect ring in your requested specs, all within your budget. We have already referred 2 friends here who have also purchased their engagement rings from ID Jewelry and they both agree, ID is the way to go!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/16/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I purchased an engagement ring at ID a little bit over a year ago. Yekutiel and the staff at ID were very knowledgeable and helpful. Perhaps most importantly, they worked with me to find a diamond and setting that I loved that were within my price range, I didn't feel any pressure to spend beyond my budget. (Although you should always keep in mind - if you go into a jewelry store and tell them your budget, you will spend up to your budget.)

In the year since we got engaged, I've had a number of people pull me aside and tell me how beautiful they thought the ring was, and most importantly, my wife loves it! I would recommend anyone looking for engagement rings to at least stop by ID and see what they have to offer - you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Gretchen, 9/20/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

This is a family owned jewelry company and they were incredibly helpful in educating my now-husband, on everything he needed to know about diamonds. He spoke with several jewelers and felt Yuketiel was the most honest in his responses and wasn't pressured into buying. I went to them for my engagement ring as well and they were just lovely. I'd definitely go to them again.

Profile Picture Helen, 5/23/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

ID Jewelry provided fantastic service and high quality product at a price that can not be beat. The staff was very friendly, helpful and informative. I will use ID Jewelry for all my future jewelry needs.

Profile Picture User3606850, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

They are located on the most highly competitive street for jewelry in New York City, so their window display is what caught my eye and brought me inside. I saw several stunning pairs of earrings for a few weddings that I will attend. I wanted somthing striking, bold, modern in feel and yet simple. I found what I was looking for. Comparing values of a few other earrings on the street, I.D.'s pricing was fair and I think reasonable for the quality and carat weight of the diamonds. I would strongly recommend them.

Profile Picture User3578691, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

all i can say ID jewelry is the ONLY place to shop for jewelry. they are trustworthy, honest and professional.
I have bought my engagement ring and diamond eternity band from them. their quality and craftsmanship is amazing and they try to accommodate you in any way they can. I highly recommend them and will definitely go back for future purchases. Thank you Israel and the ID jewelry team. :)

Profile Picture User3577878, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Worked with Tami and Yukatel over at ID Jewelry and came away very pleased. Purchased both the engagement ring and wedding bands and will go back again for the next set of jewelry.

Profile Picture User2214720, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

What can I say about Yekutiel and his father? They have made it clear since the moment I walked into the shop that they cared about me like I was part of their family, and left no doubt in my mind as to why my good friend had recommended them to me after buying his wife's engagement ring there himself. Yekutiel listened carefully to what I wanted and patiently worked with me to find exactly the right setting and stone, and then we worked to arrive at a price that we both considered fair. My (now) wife was so thrilled at the time that she wanted to drop by the store just to thank them for their great work - and we made a point of returning for our wedding rings as well, and then for my wife's earrings for the big day. They have been responsive to appraisal, cleaning, and repair needs, and always spend time catching up with us personally. Buying a diamond engagement ring can be a terrifying and intimidating experience, but Yekutiel put me at ease and guided me through it expertly. I would unreservedly recommend him and his father to anybody.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 10/21/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

We were wary of going to the diamond district to look for our wedding bands. However we are so lucky we found ID Jewelry. Their service and quality of work is unparalleled. We described what we were looking for and they brought out many options. They were patient and worked with us to stay in our budget. They are BBB certified and we know why. You can definitely trust them.

Profile Picture User2586155, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
0.1

Let me preface this by saying that this is the first bad review that I have ever written. But I feel compelled to tell people about my experience so that others can avoid my situation.

I can sum this place up in four words: beautiful diamonds, horrible rings. And, when your diamonds keep FALLING OUT of because the quality of the ring is so low, then, well, the beauty of the diamonds is a null point.

My husband and I purchased our wedding rings here. I got a lovely eternity band with diamonds all around. He got a custom rose gold band with a silver stripe in the middle. They were stunning, and we were thrilled with the low prices. However, we'd just gotten back from our honeymoon when we noticed two things: my husband's ring was all scratched up, and I'd lost a diamond in my ring. Two months later, and three more were missing. I rushed back to ID Jewelry to complain. In fairness to them, they replaced the missing diamonds -- but not before getting very defensive and accusing me of losing the diamonds because of being too rough with ring, saying "We don't know what you do in your spare time." Um, I work a desk job, and the closest I get to any extreme sport is spin class. Two months later, and four diamonds were missing again. Frustrated, I took it to a jewelry designer for a second opinion. He examined it, and explained that the diamonds were falling out because the prongs were extremely shoddingly made. Some were too long, others were too short -- and the too short ones were the reason that the diamonds were falling out. He pointed out seven other instances of the prongs being too short, meaning that I'd soon be missing more than half of the diamonds. So ... I am calling it a loss and am getting an entirely new ring made. It seems to be my only option -- unless I want to pay visits to ID Jewelry every two months for the rest of my life.

I am very surprised that this place gets such great reviews. I am tempted to say that my experience was a fluke -- except it happened not only with me AND my husband. I'm hugely disappointed that they'd give me such a low quality item for such a important moment in my life.

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/1/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I am never comfortable making major purchases. The staff at I.D. Jewelry put me at ease by making the experience educational and satisfying. I may never be totally comfortable but I can trust Joey and the rest of the staff their to take care of my Jewelry needs.

Profile Picture Steph, 7/11/07, 1 Review