Phoenixville, PA 19460 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Legendary Love Ceremonies

Dear Lovebirds,

Congratulations on your decision to get married! It would be my pleasure to serve as your wedding officiant. I truly adore being in the 'love business!' It's one of my great pleasures in life, as such, I aim to please my brides and grooms!

A Legendary Love Ceremony reflects your unique style and personality. I listen to your ideas in order to create a ceremony that captures the love that lives in your heart. Together, we'll make your wedding wishes come true!

As a professional speaker, positive psychology coach, and ordained interfaith minister, I am skilled and passionate about meeting your expectations. It's your day, let's make it legendary!

The gold package is the best seller and includes:

• 60 minute Skype consultation or face to face meeting
  • reading and or poetry suggestions (emailed to you)
  • assistance with vows as needed
  • a customized ceremony that reflects your beliefs
  • officiating at the service with warmth and joy
  • arriving at the venue 45-60 minutes prior to the service

The gold package is a great value for only $495.

I'd be honored to work with you. Let me know how I can serve you best.

With love,

Reverend Allyne

Interfaith Minister, Certified Practitioner of Positive Psychology (CAPP), Professional Speaker, Coach, and Consultant
Serving Phoenixville and the Main Line within Chester County, Montgomery County and northern Delaware.

Ask about destination weddings!

P.S. Find "Legendary Love Ceremonies" on Facebook!

Follow Legendary Love Ceremonies on

b4fed86896358517 1472957387121 the passionate heart
fleurette and tim 100716

7 Reviews for Legendary Love Ceremonies

Emily · Married on 12/31/2016

Allyne really made sure our ceremony was truly about us. She asked questions, and made sure to get to know us as a couple before deciding what to say. She also was very helpful and provided a typical ceremony structure. Perfect, for any bride slightly unfamiliar with weddings! Allyne is the perfect addition to any cetemony.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Legendary Love Ceremonies's reply:

It was my great pleasure to be a part of your magical New Year's Eve wedding! Thanks so much for the ki d words.

Allyne is not only an incredible officiant, but she is also an incredible person. We had such a good time telling her about ourselves and our love story. She was very flexible and made everything convenient for us (We live in VA and got married in Bucks County PA). Allyne was present for our rehearsal, and kept our huge wedding party in order. The ceremony was everything and more. There wasn't a dry eye in the house.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Legendary Love Ceremonies's reply:

It was my great pleasure officiating your wedding and thank you for the kind words! Here's to your legendary love!

Carolyn · Married on 09/24/2016

Rev. Allyne is absolutely wonderful! She performed our 10-year anniversary vow renewal ceremony and it was beautiful. She personalized it splendidly based on our personal "love story" and gave me plenty of different readings from which to choose. She is warm, caring, and so easy to communicate with. I HIGHLY recommend Legendary Love Ceremonies for your wedding!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Award

Legendary Love Ceremonies Pricing

Legendary Love Ceremonies Price Rates

• Trio Jolie
    Trio Jolie Wedding Musicians

We have worked with a lot of ceremony officiants, and Allyne is one of our absolute favorites! She exudes happiness and adds very beautiful and unique touches to her ceremonies. Allyne was so easy to work with and always incredibly pleasant. Bride and grooms looking for an organized officiant who is thoughtful, on time, and is able to create an atmosphere that is both unique and loving, should use Allyne with Legendary Love Ceremonies.

• Phoenixville, 19460 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Please see my website for details: http://www.legendaryloveceremonies.com/