110 W 5th Ave., Mount Dora, FL 32757 Map · Phone number

• Kdulce Creations

34 Reviews for Le Petit Sweet

Sayeedah · Married on 12/27/2019

Sooooo delicious!

Everyone kept telling me how delicious and moist my wedding cake was! I got the honey apricot flavor and it was amazing! They also worked with me with the design and helped me to narrow things down. My cake was absolutely beautiful and everything I wanted!

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding Cake

Le Petit Sweet was incredible to work with! We had our Wedding cake made by them and it tasted INCREDIBLE! We had multiple layers with different flavors. It was a hit. Everyone LOVED the cake. It was beautiful and tasted amazing. The cake was devoured by the end of the night. They truly put so much love and energy in making our wedding cake so special and memorable!

Sent on 04/06/2020

Sarah Hennemann · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Cake

Our caterer recommended Le Petit Sweet for our wedding cake and they did not disappoint! We had a tasting with them and enjoyed all of the options they gave us. After picking the red velvet and champagne & strawberries flavors, we went through some ideas for what we wanted the cake to look like. The team sent us a sketch of the perfect cake. Once the cake arrived it was even better than anything we imagined! It looked impeccable! We didn’t want to cut into it, but once we did it tasted just as amazing as it looked!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Award

• 110 W 5th Ave. Mount Dora, 32757 See on map
    tuesday- thursday 11:00 am- 6:00 pm friday-saturday 11:00 am -9:00 pm sunday 12:00 pm- 4:00 pm
    Location of (Le Petit Sweet)