319 York Road, Jenkintown, PA 19046 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Le Bella Donna

At Le Bella Donna, we re-define luxury every day, as each new guest comes through the door of the boutique that houses our carefully curated collection of chic couture for brides, mothers, maids, & men's wear. Our talented stylists provide our clients with an intimate, personalized experience that celebrates one of the most important events in our clients lives.

Follow Le Bella Donna on

img7710

138 Reviews for Le Bella Donna

Savannah Lee · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Plus Size Bride Dream Experience

**Plus size brides!** I went to 5 highly rated bridal shops in the philly and surrounding area, and nothing compared even in the slightest to my excellent service at Le Bella Donna- especially as a plus sized girl. Paula was absolutely incredible at listening to what I wanted, letting me try on anything, pulling the best gowns based on what I liked, and making me feel so accepted and beautiful. I bought the most gorgeous gown I could have ever imagined, even better than in my dreams. I also would have never suspected that I would buy a strapless gown but I did and I am in love! If you are plus sized and nervous about finding a place with a lot of options, I URGE you to go here. They have every different style and they are all beautiful, made extremely well and current. I experienced so many other places where the dresses were outdated, only a few options for plus size, or felt really cheap and horrible. I cant say enough good things about this place. Make it your number one so you dont leave in tears from others! Also REQUEST PAULA ! She is so genuine, kind, thoughtful and attentive. She made my experience truly wonderful and she made me feel like I was just like everyone else. She picked the most perfect dresses for me to try on top of what I picked and I think she ended up picking 'the dress'. She also let us come back three!! times to try on the dress with different family members and friends. She even offered to let me come back again to try on accessories etc. You cant go wrong by going here. So many options.... OH and! the place is super super cute and each bride gets their own HUGE PRIVATE mirror and dressing room that is COLD and perfect to try on dresses so youre not hot and sweaty in a cramped room!!! You get to see all the dresses and pick for yourself and no one else has to see you! The bridal shop itself is so updated and beautiful- no other place compared with small rooms, shared mirrors, outdated carpets, outdated dresses, not being able to see the racks... nothing compares to this place. GO HERE!!!!!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Jacquelene

Jacquelene Clark · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Unexpected surprise - my dream dress!

A little about me…this is both our second marriage. We both eloped for our individual firsts so we’re having a decent size wedding. For my first marriage, I bought my dress on eBay. But this time I wanted to go to a bridal salon.
    My mom suggested La Bella Donna, so I made the appointment online. I called two days prior to confirm and spoke to Paula. She asked me on the phone, and then in person, what I liked, but not what I’d tried on at a previous salon. I then went “shopping” with my mom, my fiancé sitting on the couch suggesting dresses.
    I loved my appointment. Paula was attentive without being overbearing. She quickly got me in/out of dresses, but there was no rush . I’d be in the middle of answering a question and *poof* all the clips were on and we were ready to show another one. Paula also made suggestions of other dresses based on the silhouettes I preferred. The third or fourth dress I tried on was THE ONE. However, Paula gently insisted I get into a few more to make sure we were covered. She even pulled a dress off the mannequin for me to try on.
    We went back to THE dress and Paula added a GORGEOUS veil to the mix. My dress and veil total came to LESS than I’d budgeted for my dress alone. But that’s not what made me cry. Paula heard me. She listened and worked her magic quickly. I was able to find THE ONE. Because of this, I put down my deposit on my dream dress and veil. FYI – it was a dress my fiancé chose!
    I encourage brides to go to La Bella Donna. You can have that bridal salon moment w/o breaking the bank. Even better, you can have YOUR bridal salon moment which is so much more important than anything you see on tv.

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Carrie

Carrie Colonno · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Wonderful experience

So many beautiful gowns to choose from! The shop is gorgeous and the staff is extremely knowledgeable. I knew from the moment we stepped inside that we would be leaving with the perfect gown!

Sent on 11/18/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Le Bella Donna FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $200 - $499
    $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 319 York Road Jenkintown, Pennsylvania, 19046 See on map
    215-690-4018 (Phone number)
    2156904018 (Other Phone Number)
    Tuesday 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm Wednesday 11:00 am - 8:00 pm Thursday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Friday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Saturday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Sunday By Appointment
    Location of (Le Bella Donna)