319 York Road, Jenkintown, PA 19046 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Le Bella Donna

At Le Bella Donna, we re-define luxury every day, as each new guest comes through the door of the boutique that houses our carefully curated collection of chic couture for brides, mothers, maids, & men's wear. Our talented stylists provide our clients with an intimate, personalized experience that celebrates one of the most important events in our clients lives.

Follow Le Bella Donna on

Le Bella Donna 5
Le Bella Donna 6

Ashley · Getting married on 08/23/2020

Bridal dress

Le Bella Donna was my first shop I went to and I do not regret it. I feel in love with this one dress ( I tried on 9) and my consultat helped me personalize the dress to how I pictured my wedding dress to be. I do not regret going there and will recommend them to anyone. All the staff was so professional and the facility it’s self was beautiful.

Le Bella Donna 7

Lauren Almonte · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Unforgettable.

What began as a “just looking” appointment quickly became something more. From the moment I walked in I was floored by the studding selections and variety the store had to offer. But who I was truly blown away by was Paula. She made me feel like an old best friend of hers. In no more than 2 minutes she completly understood what my vision was for my wedding day! She was so mindful of my budget without ever making me feel limited by it. She would say “You find a dress you like that’s over budget I will find you one that has what you like about it within your budget”. I just knew she had my best interest at heart. Once I started trying on dresses her years of experience quickly became apparent. Until she ultimately took all of the feedback my bridal party and I had given her and found the dress that had it all!!! The dress is something I would have never picked off the rack but she knew would be “my dress”! I never imagined I’d find the dress. And I was right. I didn’t find it, Paula did! Without her I would not have “the” dress. Although I was not able to get the dress in the moment without my parents blessing Paula didn’t hesitate in assuring me it was okay. She set an appointment for the following day. And gave me the royal star treatment all over again. With my parents blessing I was able to say yes to the dress and Paula was there to offer tissues and hugs all the way! I truly truly could not have had a better experience. I will forever feel indebted to Paula and view her as a new friend of the family.

Courtney · Getting married on 11/30/2019

Beat experience ever!

My experience was amazing. I walked in with no idea of what I wanted and Meghan was able to help me figure out my style without overwhelming me. I wasn’t expecting to get a dress immediately. I thought I would have to try a few stores but Meghan found my dress!!!

Le Bella Donna FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499, $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 319 York Road Jenkintown, Pennsylvania, 19046 See on map
    215-690-4018 (Phone number)
    2156904018 (Other Phone Number)
    Tuesday 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm Wednesday 11:00 am - 8:00 pm Thursday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Friday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Saturday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Sunday By Appointment