319 York Road, Jenkintown, PA 19046 Map · Phone number

About Le Bella Donna

At Le Bella Donna, we re-define luxury every day, as each new guest comes through the door of the boutique that houses our carefully curated collection of chic couture for brides, mothers, maids, & men's wear. Our talented stylists provide our clients with an intimate, personalized experience that celebrates one of the most important events in our clients lives.

Follow Le Bella Donna on

101f9f5915847ff281e44ad0399ddd28 51 589787
img7710

152 Reviews for Le Bella Donna

Cathleen Curran · Getting married on 11/10/2022

Professional, supportive, accommodating and knowledgeable

I said YES TO THE DRESS here. Le Bella Donna has recently expanded the salon in Jenkintown and it is stunning! It is spacious, bright and welcoming and the staff make it feel that way as well. Shannon was such a great help, she was professional, supportive, accommodating and knowledgeable. She pulled all of the dresses for me after I showed and told her what I thought I liked. She put me in every style so we could determine what I liked and felt best in then we went from there. She accommodated my guests as we rotated people in and out of the dressing room/show rooms and was extremely patient. She explained everything after I had picked THE ONE and walked me through the ordering process thoroughly. Overall, excellent experience I just wish I was able to take my mask off more just to get a feel for what I would look like in the dress without it.

Sent on 09/24/2020

Savannah Lee · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Plus Size Bride Dream Experience

**Plus size brides!** I went to 5 highly rated bridal shops in the philly and surrounding area, and nothing compared even in the slightest to my excellent service at Le Bella Donna- especially as a plus sized girl. Paula was absolutely incredible at listening to what I wanted, letting me try on anything, pulling the best gowns based on what I liked, and making me feel so accepted and beautiful. I bought the most gorgeous gown I could have ever imagined, even better than in my dreams. I also would have never suspected that I would buy a strapless gown but I did and I am in love! If you are plus sized and nervous about finding a place with a lot of options, I URGE you to go here. They have every different style and they are all beautiful, made extremely well and current. I experienced so many other places where the dresses were outdated, only a few options for plus size, or felt really cheap and horrible. I cant say enough good things about this place. Make it your number one so you dont leave in tears from others! Also REQUEST PAULA ! She is so genuine, kind, thoughtful and attentive. She made my experience truly wonderful and she made me feel like I was just like everyone else. She picked the most perfect dresses for me to try on top of what I picked and I think she ended up picking 'the dress'. She also let us come back three!! times to try on the dress with different family members and friends. She even offered to let me come back again to try on accessories etc. You cant go wrong by going here. So many options.... OH and! the place is super super cute and each bride gets their own HUGE PRIVATE mirror and dressing room that is COLD and perfect to try on dresses so youre not hot and sweaty in a cramped room!!! You get to see all the dresses and pick for yourself and no one else has to see you! The bridal shop itself is so updated and beautiful- no other place compared with small rooms, shared mirrors, outdated carpets, outdated dresses, not being able to see the racks... nothing compares to this place. GO HERE!!!!!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Wifey12388

Juenelle · Getting married on 10/16/2021

I was impressed from the moment i walked in to the moment I left buying my dress! My stylist Debbie found my perfect dress for our vow renewal. I'm so excited about it! I'm extremely pleased and can not wait to wear it!

Sent on 03/21/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Le Bella Donna FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $200 - $499
    $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 319 York Road Jenkintown, Pennsylvania, 19046 See on map
    215-690-4018 (Phone number)
    2156904018 (Other Phone Number)
    Tuesday 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm Wednesday 11:00 am - 8:00 pm Thursday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Friday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Saturday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Sunday By Appointment
    Location of (Le Bella Donna)