Le Bella Donna

Jenkintown, PA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

At Le Bella Donna, we re-define luxury every day, as each new guest comes through the door of the boutique that houses our carefully curated collection of chic couture for brides, mothers, maids, & men's wear. Our talented stylists provide our clients with an intimate, personalized experience that celebrates one of the most important events in our clients lives.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499
$500 - $999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• O
    Olivia G. Getting married on 06/04/2024

The best place!

WOW. I am truly at a loss for words in what to write, because I am so thrilled with my experience. From the moment we arrived, I felt so welcomed and comfortable with Liz, my bridal consultant and my angel!! I am not confident in my body and was very nervous I would never find a dress. Liz took everything I said, and even made me try on a dress I thought I wouldn't love, and it ended up being THE ONE! It was a very clean, gorgeous show room, and very covid safe. I went to 3 bridal salons, and this was by far the best one I went to. Book your appointment today and ask for Liz! :)

Le Bella Donna's reply:

Oliva,
    We are in awe of this amazing review! We are so happy you were able to find comfort in our store. We work hard to provide an experience that allows are brides to feel welcome and comfortable. Liz is amazing at her job and we are so happy you were able to connect with her.
    We are so happy you were able to find your dress with us.
    Congrats on your dress and on your special day!
    Best,
    -The Le Bella Donna Team
    Gina A. Getting married on 07/12/2023

Amazing Experience!

Le Bella Donna was the perfect spot for me to try on wedding dresses. They were accommodating, clean, and super welcoming. Charlene did an amazing job and made me feel gorgeous in every single dress she put me in. She is a mastermind and totally helped my vision for my dress and day come to life. I am so appreciative of her and this team for making my day, especially while during covid, special.

Le Bella Donna's reply:

Gina,
    Thank you for leaving such a kind review. We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us. We love that we were able to help make your day special in some way and that you were able to feel beautiful in your dress. Charlene is so talented and we are so happy you were able to connect with her.
    Congrats to you! You deserve to feel special.
    Best,
    -The Le Bella Donna Team
  • Dana
    Dana W. Getting married on 06/17/2023

Highly recommend!

Ombretta is your go to girl if you need help finding the most perfect dress. She is talented, knowledgeable, and the SWEETEST person. I went in to the shop feeling discouraged from a prior appointment elsewhere and Ombretta completely changed everything. She made me feel understood, confident, and most importantly, she made me feel like a bride. I ended up finding my dress somewhere else but I wanted to come back to Le Bella Donna to see if they had it because the service here is that good. They had the dress that I fell in love with and I was able to fall in love with it all over again. Ombretta showed me different shoulder straps and veils to make me look absolutely perfect. I would give them my business a million times over because of how they made me feel. Her expertise is unmatched!! I didn’t feel like she was just trying to sell me any dress…she took the time to find the perfect dress that matched my skin tone and body type. Every bride should check out Le Bella Donna!! Their selection is insanely gorgeous and you will be met with the brightest people.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

85 photos · 10/02/2020

319 York Road Jenkintown, PA, 19046
215-690-4018
215-690-4018

Tuesday 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm Wednesday 11:00 am - 8:00 pm Thursday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Friday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Saturday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Sunday By Appointment
Location of (Le Bella Donna)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding