JKo Beauty

Philadelphia, PA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

JKo Beauty is a bridal beauty and styling service in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Jennifer Kochenour, owner and principal artist of JKo Beauty, is an award-winning cosmetologist with over 20 years of experience in the bridal industry. She creates timeless, romantic looks that complement a bride’s individual style and features. Whatever style will make you feel best on your wedding day, JKo Beauty will design for you.

Experience
Jennifer Kochenour has been a fashion, editorial, and bridal makeup artist for many years. JKo Beauty was one of the Best of Philly 2021 winners - Best Makeup. JKo Beauty was also recently named as one of the Top 20 Bridal Hair & Makeup Artists in Philadelphia and was voted #1 Best Makeup by Philly Happening 2019 and 2020. She has been featured in several magazines and has won awards including the Philadelphia Style Magazine editors' pick for Best Makeup, "Makeup Mavens," Best of Style 2018 - 2021, the Best Wedding Hair & Makeup 2017 of Philly A-List, and a top-three winner of Philly Happening 2018 List Best On-Site Makeup.

JKo Beauty offers individual or group packages for brides and their bridal party. Jennifer Kochenour creates timeless yet modern looks for her clients depending on what will flatter their features ad showcase their style. Her bridal packages can include:

• Bridal consultation and trial
  • Customized false lashes
  • Traditional or airbrush makeup
  • Tattoo coverage and body makeup
  • Brow shaping
  • Skin analysis and custom facials
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Salon
Tanning
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Shaving
Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jamie
    Jamie S. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

No need to look elsewhere, Jennifer is THE BEST!

Aside from getting married, Jennifer is the best thing that happened on my wedding day! From the first point of contact to the day of, Jennifer was communicative, detail-oriented, and a true artist of her craft. She is incredibly easy to talk to, thoughtful, and receptive to feedback but is a master at enhancing your natural features. I felt so beautiful both after my trial and on my wedding day, and she also expertly delivered on the requests from my bridesmaids and parents. My mom said she would travel out of state frequently to have her makeup done again by Jennifer! Thank you so much for making me feel truly special.

JKo Beauty's reply:

Jamie, this is the sweetest review. Thank you so very much for EVERYTHING. Working with you was a true pleasure, I am honored to have been a small part of your gorgeous wedding day. You are surrounded by so much love - such a fun and beautiful group of ladies! Thank you for choosing me to be a small part of your most amazing day, Jamie!! Cheers to you both!! xo
    Nicole D. Married on 05/07/2022

Absolutely perfect

I don’t have enough positive things to say about Jennifer. My experience with her from start to finish was absolutely amazing. From answering emails in an extremely timely manner, to having meaningful conversation, to her letting me do my hair in her studio, and oh yes of course the beautiful makeup she does, Jennifer was such a delight to work with. She did a “beach vibe” look for my engagement session and was able to pivot to a soft, romantic look for my wedding without hesitation. I truly felt like my best self on both days, especially my wedding day. I didn’t feel cakey or overloaded with makeup by any means. Jennifer nailed the natural glow perfectly, leaving me feeling confident and beautiful. I want to look back on pictures and feel like I looked like myself on my wedding day, and with Jennifer, I know that will be possible. You will not go wrong booking with Jennifer. 11/10 recommend! She is kind, talented, professional, and so much more! Thank you Jennifer!!!

JKo Beauty's reply:

Nicole, thank you so very much for taking the time to share this super sweet review! YOU were an absolute joy from the very beginning to work with and I am so honored I was able to be a small part of your beautiful wedding day! We had so much fun with you ladies! Reading this brought tears to my eyes, if you only knew how much it means to me. You are a true beauty inside and out! These photos are so beautiful - I can't wait to see more! Cheers to you both!! Thank you so much for everything, Nicole!! xo
    Elise M. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding makeup artist extraordinaire!!!

Absolutely loved my wedding makeup by Jennifer!! She was amazing to work with the second I reached out to her to see if she was available for my wedding date. She was always so kind, answered all of my questions (there were many), and was just overall so much fun to hang out with on my wedding day! My makeup was absolutely flawless and she still made me look like myself, just the enhanced version. She was completely receptive to certain things I wanted for my makeup during the makeup trial and really took her time to make sure I, along with my bridal party looked our very best on the big day! We all got so many compliments on our makeup! I would recommend her to any bride!

JKo Beauty's reply:

Elise!! Thank you so very much for everything!! This review is so kind - you are the sweetest! It was such a true pleasure and honor working with and the ladies! What a fun day we had! :) I am so happy you ladies were all so happy, this means so much to me. Thank you so much for being such a JOY to work with in every way, Elise. Truly! I am so grateful to have been a small part in your BEAUTIFUL wedding day!! Cheers to you both!! Thank you so much for everything!! xo
  • illustration stars

• Shannon & Steve
    30 photos · 11/06/2021

Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA, 19103
Location of (JKo Beauty)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding