Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19103 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About JKo Beauty

JKo Beauty is a bridal beauty and styling service in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Jennifer Kochenour, owner and principal artist of JKo Beauty, is an award-winning cosmetologist with over 20 years of experience in the bridal industry. She creates timeless, romantic looks that complement a bride’s individual style and features. Whatever style will make you feel best on your wedding day, JKo Beauty will design for you.

Experience
Jennifer Kochenour has been a fashion, editorial, and bridal makeup artist for many years. JKo Beauty was recently named as one of the Top 20 Bridal Hair & Makeup Artists in Philadelphia and was voted #1 Best Makeup by Philly Happening 2019 and 2020. She has been featured in several magazines and has won awards including the Philadelphia Style Magazine editors' pick for Best Makeup, "Makeup Mavens," Best of Style 2018 - 2020, the Best Wedding Hair & Makeup 2017 of Philly A-List, and a top-three winner of Philly Happening 2018 List Best On-Site Makeup.

JKo Beauty offers individual or group packages for brides and their bridal party. Jennifer Kochenour creates timeless yet modern looks for her clients depending on what will flatter their features ad showcase their style. Her bridal packages can include:

• Bridal consultation and trial
  • Customized false lashes
  • Traditional or airbrush makeup
  • Tattoo coverage and body makeup
  • Brow shaping
  • Skin analysis and custom facials
  • Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Aleksandra Ambrozy Makeup & Hair
Glam Bride
img 3920 facetune 30 11 2020 13 26 18 51 956824 161247960474154

51 Reviews for JKo Beauty

Aubrey · Married on 04/30/2021

Jen is absolutely FABULOUS to work with. Not only did the look turn out amazing but I had a blast too! I will definitely be calling Jen for my next event. Love her and her work!!!! (:

Sent on 12/04/2017

JKo Beauty's reply:

Aubrey, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! You are an absolute doll!! I can't wait to work with you again in the future! Thank you for the opportunity! xo

Christina S. · Married on 04/08/2021

Absolutely Incredible

I cannot recommend Jenn enough. We started our wedding planning in June 2019 for our August 2020 wedding. From the start, Jenn was absolutely fantastic – easy to work with, always bright, and extensively knowledgeable about her craft. As we got thrown curveball after curveball, Jenn was always flexible and always positive. She went above and beyond, talking me through teary-eyed phone calls and shedding light on little ways to make the process easier. Then in March we moved forward into Covid-19 season, where uncertainty was the wrecking ball of all the weddings around us. We decided to move forward with our August wedding and Jenn ensured a smooth transition with the highest level of professionalism and grace. She provided endless information on sanitization and infection control in the context of makeup application and made each of us receiving makeup services completely at peace. Jenn made sure that while many people labeled our day as a “Covid Wedding”, that it always felt like simply… Our Wedding. An absolute gem!

Sent on 10/20/2020

JKo Beauty's reply:

Christina, this brings me to tears. Being a part of a bride's wedding day is always such an honor and something that brings me so much joy. From the beginning I was so excited and thankful you chose me and I knew we were going to have so much fun. I also knew your wedding day would be an awesome day full of love. We had no idea what we were in for this year, that's for sure. Thank you so much for choosing me but most of all, thank you for trusting me and sharing your wedding day with me. Your faith and spirit of pure goodness have touched my heart. I am so incredibly grateful, thank YOU so much for everything Christina. You are truly very special. I am beyond happy for you two! Wishing you both a lifetime full of love, joy and many, many more blessings! xo

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

JKo Beauty FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Salon
    Tanning
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Shaving
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning