JKo Beauty Reviews

36 | Philadelphia, PA

36 Reviews for JKo Beauty

36 JKo Beauty Reviews

Aubrey · Getting married on 04/30/2021

Jen is absolutely FABULOUS to work with. Not only did the look turn out amazing but I had a blast too! I will definitely be calling Jen for my next event. Love her and her work!!!! (:

Sent on 12/04/2017
    JKo Beauty 1

JKo Beauty's reply:

Aubrey, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! You are an absolute doll!! I can't wait to work with you again in the future! Thank you for the opportunity! xo

Michelle · Married on 07/29/2018

Jen did such a great job with my bridal make-up, as well as my bridesmaids and mom. Everything was perfect! My makeup stayed perfect all day, I didn't touch-up the makeup once! If you are looking for a makeup artist for your wedding – book JKo Beauty!

Sent on 09/27/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Michelle, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a sweet review! You ladies were so much fun to work with! Thank you for everything!! Cheers to you both!! XO

Beverly · Married on 07/22/2018

I am so happy I chose to book JKo Beauty for my wedding makeup! Jen was a pleasure to
    work with! She did my makeup for both my engagement photos and wedding day and I
    loved both looks she created for me. I feel like Jen really listened to me so that I not only felt
    beautiful but I still felt like myself. My mom, sister and bridesmaids all loved their makeup
    too. I would recommend her to anyone looking for great make up done by someone who
    really cares about making you look and feel your best on your wedding day.

Sent on 09/17/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Beverly, thank you so much for taking the time to write this very kind review! You were such a pleasure to work with and I had so much fun with you ladies! Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day! XO

Bennett · Married on 07/21/2018

Jennifer did an amazing job at our wedding last month. She was a joy to work with--and incredibly responsive from when I first contacted her through the day-of! Since I don't live in Philly, she was especially flexible in scheduling a time/location for my trial.

Everyone's make-up looked incredible, and most of all, we all still looked like ourselves (instead of looking like entirely different people). She also kept her calm even when we were running behind schedule. I couldn't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 08/13/2018
    JKo Beauty 2

JKo Beauty's reply:

Aww, Bennett!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! You are such a sweetheart. It was a great pleasure and true honor working with you! You have such wonderful ladies in your life. Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your Big Day! Congratulations to you both!

Kristen · Married on 06/29/2018

Jennifer is professional, talented and a pleasure to work with. As someone who doesn't normally wear a lot of makeup, I was a little nervous. But Jennifer is amazing - she understood exactly how I felt and listened to my concerns. She did a natural look that made me feel like myself and lasted all day. I am so happy I chose her for my wedding day!

Sent on 09/27/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Kristen, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! Thank you so much for choosing me for your wedding day makeup. It was such a pleasure working with you and the ladies! Thank you for everything! Cheers to you both!!

Sally · Married on 01/26/2018

I booked Jennifer to do my makeup for an event I was attending recently. She was very prompt with communication and easy to work with. It was important to me that I still looked like myself but I wanted something more dramatic. She nailed it! I felt so pretty and got so many compliments that night. I will be using Jennifer again for sure!

Sent on 04/12/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Sally, thank you so much for writing this very kind review! It was such a great time working with you. I look forward to the next time! :) Thank you so much, again!

Maya · Married on 01/06/2018

I loved working with Jennifer and can't imagine having been any more pleased with the service or the results. Jennifer was responsive to my requests and so skilled in her work - we all looked great when she was though. Further, she's a blast to hang out with. If I could do it all over again, I'd choose JKO in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/21/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Maya, thank you so much for taking the time to write this very kind review!! You and the ladies were an absolute pleasure to work with!! I had so much fun with all of you as well!! Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day!!

Stephanie · Married on 12/16/2017

I booked Jen for my wedding day and I loved my makeup! It actually looked better than I had imagined. I received so many compliments throughout the day. I still felt like myself and my makeup stayed in place all day. My bridesmaids also loved their makeup, which was very important to me as well. Jen is so much fun to work with and really listens to you. She will not only make you look your best but also feel your best. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist!

Sent on 12/30/2017

JKo Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review! I had such a blast with you ladies! Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your Big Day! XO

Heather · Married on 12/16/2017

Jen was great to work with and she did a great job on my wedding day! Even my mom (who is a tough critic) thought she was great. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/15/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Heather, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a sweet review! I am so happy you ladies were ALL so happy!! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your Big Day! :)

Jessica · Married on 12/15/2017

I highly recommend JKo Beauty. I am so glad I found Jennifer to do my makeup, I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. Not only did my makeup look flawless in person but it looks so good in my pictures. Thank you so much, Jennifer!

Sent on 02/13/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! It truly was my pleasure! I am so happy you are so happy with your experience! Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day! Cheers to you both! :)

Kara · Married on 11/10/2017

Jen is amazing! She is organized, professional and so talented. She did my makeup for my wedding and also for my 5 bridesmaids and my mom. Everyone loved her bubbly sweet personality. I loved my makeup and received so many compliments. Jen really helped to make my day extra special!

Sent on 02/12/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Kara for writing such a kind review! You ladies were so much fun and it was a great pleasure working with all of you! Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your Big Day! Congratulations again to you both!! xo

Alex · Married on 11/04/2017

Jen creates such a special experience. She immediately puts you at ease simply by her kind and caring presence. She is genuinely excited to be spending the time with you and she is so excited for you. Some people ask questions to ask questions. Jen really cares about how you are, and what your looking for. I'm a plus size bride and I constantly worry that no matter what I wear or how I look won't be enough. Jen makes you feel beautiful, she makes you feel special, and she makes you feel important. She really wants to collaborate on your look together so that you feel your most beautiful self. She is truly one of the best!

Sent on 02/12/2017

JKo Beauty's reply:

Alex, thank you so much for sharing such a personal and very meaningful review about your experience with me. I absolutely love working with you! You are so beautiful AND you're so much fun! I truly can not wait for your wedding day!

Lori · Married on 10/22/2017

We are so thankful that we met Jennifer! Jen is not only professional, talented and genuinely a kind person, she has one of the best sense of humors that puts you at ease immediately. My daughter had her makeup done a number of times (at the mall makeup stores) for school dances, but it was always heavy and not complimentary to her skin, age or event. For Junior Prom she wanted to look special and Jen not only listened to what she wanted, she completely delivered and made my daughter feel truly special and beautiful! Every detail of her makeup suited her perfectly and highlighted her youth and features. Jen is a treasure that truly has a gift to share! Looking forward to working with Jen again for Senior Prom :)

Sent on 07/21/2017

JKo Beauty's reply:

Lori, thank you so much for taking the time to write this very kind review. I just love seeing you ladies and am so happy Elizabeth was so pleased with her makeup. I am looking forward to being a small part of her big events in the future!

Alyssa · Married on 10/15/2017

Jennifer is really easy to work with and does beautiful makeup. I don’t usually wear a lot of makeup and she was able to create a look that was perfect for me. I showed her some pictures of what I thought I might like and she helped me figure out what would be the best for me. During my trial she took the time to show me a few different ideas and it was so helpful. On my wedding day she showed up on time and ready to go. My makeup looked even better than it had at my trial. It was perfect! My bridesmaids were so happy with their makeup too. If you are looking for a makeup artist, do not waste time, call Jen!

Sent on 02/26/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Alyssa, thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review. I am so happy that you are so happy with your makeup! You are an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your Big Day! Cheers to you two! Xo

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2017

Jennifer did such an amazing job on our makeup for my wedding day. She was very communicative leading up to the day. She made us feel comfortable and I had no worries about my makeup flawless....And it was flawless!

Sent on 11/10/2017

JKo Beauty's reply:

Danielle, thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review. It truly was a pleasure working with all of you ladies! Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day...it is an honor! xo

Alessandra · Married on 09/29/2017

Jenn was amazing! I can't imagine a better experience for a wedding day. Not only did she give me the natural look I wanted, but she also covered a tattoo on my shoulder that I didn't want in photos. My cousins, who were my bridesmaids, mother, best friend and sister in law also got their makeup done and loved Jenn. 10/10!

Sent on 10/03/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Ale, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! It was such a pleasure and honor to be a small part of your big day! Thank you so much for the opportunity! You ladies were all so much fun. And seriously gorgeous! Thank you for everything! XO

Alexis · Married on 08/05/2017

I hired Jen to do my wedding make-up for myself and my bridesmaids. Right from the beginning of the process Jen presented herself as professional and knowledgeable about make-up application, skin care, and the wedding industry. She was such a pleasure to work with and I knew that the make-up part of my wedding day would go smoothly. Jen used quality products that lasted all night, including eyelashes, and airbrushing. I felt so pretty all day and my bridesmaids looked fabulous too. I definitely recommend JKo Beauty for all your skin care and make-up needs

Sent on 09/28/2017

JKo Beauty's reply:

Alexis, thank you so much for taking the time to write this very kind and thoughtful review. You are an absolute sweetheart! I am so thankful and am honored to have had the opportunity to be a small part of your Big Day. Thank you for being such a pleasure, I had such a great time with you ladies!

Angie · Married on 07/28/2017

Jen is the BEST! She did my makeup for my wedding and I cannot say enough good things about her. She did makeup for me, my mom and 4 bridesmaids. She suggested that we all have airbrush makeup because of it being summer and she was right. Everyone looked stunning and our makeup stayed in place all night! I would definitely book JKo Beauty again!

Sent on 04/12/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Angie, thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review! I had such a great time with you ladies. I knew you would be happy with the airbrush makeup! :) You were a glowing and beautiful bride! Cheers to you both! xo

Christina · Married on 06/17/2017

I went to Jennifer to help me find the best makeup for me and to teach me how to apply make up. Jennifer is extremely friendly and makes you feel comfortable. She is great at listening to your needs and she is very passionate and educated about make up. She gave me a natural look and made me feel beautiful and she enhanced my good features. She takes her time and made sure I was completely comfortable with the look. She also taught me the tricks to applying make up. Jennifer also did the make up for all the girls to my sister in law’s wedding. She made all of us feel beautiful and she took time with each of us and made us feel like we were here primary focus. I recommend Jennifer and I continue to use her for make up advice. She is a professional, friendly, and most importantly, educated in how to apply make up. She is the best in town!

Sent on 02/19/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Christina, thank you so much for taking the time to write this very kind review. You are an absolute pleasure to work with...every time! :) Thank you for your continued support, I truly appreciate you! XO

Jordan · Married on 05/27/2017

Jen was absolutely amazing! Our makeup came out perfect, exactly what we all wanted. She made every girl feel her absolute best. She came early to set up and was done with time to spare for us to take pictures getting ready before we put on our dresses. She was very professional, and very sweet to everyone. She had a lot of good recommendations for us before the big day, so everything ran smoothly. My makeup was done so well I did not have to touch up anything throughout the whole night. It was a pretty hot day and we were in the sun and the makeup stayed great! I would recommend any bride and her party to book this vendor for sure!

Sent on 06/06/2017

JKo Beauty's reply:

Jordan, thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review. I had such a great time with you ladies! Thank you for being so much fun and easy to work with!

Christine · Married on 05/27/2017

I absolutely love her. She was perfect

Sent on 07/21/2017

JKo Beauty's reply:

Christine, thank you so much! I had such an awesome time with you ladies! Cheers to an amazing summer as newlyweds!!

Jill · Married on 04/22/2017

If you are looking for professionalism, reliability and outstanding work, you can't go wrong with JKo. I have a long history of not great skin and I was really nervous about looking good on my wedding day. Jennifer listened, took copious notes, was flexible and made sure that I was comfortable throughout the process. I was a little hesitant about the dry-run but it was very much worth it! We switched some products around which really helped. Jennifer made scheduling and payment super easy. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/21/2017

JKo Beauty's reply:

Jill, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. You are an absolute pleasure! Your family is awesome! I wish you both a lifetime of joy and blessings!

Dana · Married on 04/01/2017

I love Jen!!! I used her for my baby shower and couldn't be more happier with how I looked! Being 9 months pregnant it's hard to have days where you feel good and Jen was able to make be feel amazing on my shower day! She is very easy to talk to and truly has such a talent with makeup! I had so many compliments with how good my makenup looked and would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 02/28/2017

JKo Beauty's reply:

Dana, thank you so much for your kind review. You look INCREDIBLE, seriously, I want to be just like you when I am 9 months pregnant! You are also a total sweetheart. Thank you for the opportunity to be a small part of the fun and celebration of your very special day! Best wishes to you and your growing family!

Alaina · Married on 02/25/2017

This was the best experience I have ever had getting my make up done! Usually it turns out cakey or looking like way too much. Jennifer knew exactly what I wanted and did not try to steer me in a different direction. When the make up was finished, it looked natural, and I felt awesome! She was not only accommodating and professional, she was personable, funny, and approachable! She made getting my make up done a pleasant and enjoyable experience. She listened and gave advice where needed, and was honest and genuine. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/03/2017

JKo Beauty's reply:

Alaina, thank you so much for taking the time to write this very kind review. I had so much fun with you ladies! Thank you for the opportunity to be a small part of your big event! Best Wishes to you!!