29 Reviews for JKo Beauty

Eye Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
29 JKo Beauty Reviews

Jen is absolutely FABULOUS to work with. Not only did the look turn out amazing but I had a blast too! I will definitely be calling Jen for my next event. Love her and her work!!!! (:

Profile Picture Aubrey, 4/30/21, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Jennifer to do my makeup for an event I was attending recently. She was very prompt with communication and easy to work with. It was important to me that I still looked like myself but I wanted something more dramatic. She nailed it! I felt so pretty and got so many compliments that night. I will be using Jennifer again for sure!

Profile Picture Sally, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Jen for my wedding day and I loved my makeup! It actually looked better than I had imagined. I received so many compliments throughout the day. I still felt like myself and my makeup stayed in place all day. My bridesmaids also loved their makeup, which was very important to me as well. Jen is so much fun to work with and really listens to you. She will not only make you look your best but also feel your best. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen was great to work with and she did a great job on my wedding day! Even my mom (who is a tough critic) thought she was great. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend JKo Beauty. I am so glad I found Jennifer to do my makeup, I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. Not only did my makeup look flawless in person but it looks so good in my pictures. Thank you so much, Jennifer!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen is amazing! She is organized, professional and so talented. She did my makeup for my wedding and also for my 5 bridesmaids and my mom. Everyone loved her bubbly sweet personality. I loved my makeup and received so many compliments. Jen really helped to make my day extra special!

Profile Picture Kara, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen creates such a special experience. She immediately puts you at ease simply by her kind and caring presence. She is genuinely excited to be spending the time with you and she is so excited for you. Some people ask questions to ask questions. Jen really cares about how you are, and what your looking for. I'm a plus size bride and I constantly worry that no matter what I wear or how I look won't be enough. Jen makes you feel beautiful, she makes you feel special, and she makes you feel important. She really wants to collaborate on your look together so that you feel your most beautiful self. She is truly one of the best!

Profile Picture Alex, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We are so thankful that we met Jennifer! Jen is not only professional, talented and genuinely a kind person, she has one of the best sense of humors that puts you at ease immediately. My daughter had her makeup done a number of times (at the mall makeup stores) for school dances, but it was always heavy and not complimentary to her skin, age or event. For Junior Prom she wanted to look special and Jen not only listened to what she wanted, she completely delivered and made my daughter feel truly special and beautiful! Every detail of her makeup suited her perfectly and highlighted her youth and features. Jen is a treasure that truly has a gift to share! Looking forward to working with Jen again for Senior Prom :)

Profile Picture Lori, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer is really easy to work with and does beautiful makeup. I don’t usually wear a lot of makeup and she was able to create a look that was perfect for me. I showed her some pictures of what I thought I might like and she helped me figure out what would be the best for me. During my trial she took the time to show me a few different ideas and it was so helpful. On my wedding day she showed up on time and ready to go. My makeup looked even better than it had at my trial. It was perfect! My bridesmaids were so happy with their makeup too. If you are looking for a makeup artist, do not waste time, call Jen!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer did such an amazing job on our makeup for my wedding day. She was very communicative leading up to the day. She made us feel comfortable and I had no worries about my makeup flawless....And it was flawless!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Jen to do my wedding make-up for myself and my bridesmaids. Right from the beginning of the process Jen presented herself as professional and knowledgeable about make-up application, skin care, and the wedding industry. She was such a pleasure to work with and I knew that the make-up part of my wedding day would go smoothly. Jen used quality products that lasted all night, including eyelashes, and airbrushing. I felt so pretty all day and my bridesmaids looked fabulous too. I definitely recommend JKo Beauty for all your skin care and make-up needs

Profile Picture Alexis, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I went to Jennifer to help me find the best makeup for me and to teach me how to apply make up. Jennifer is extremely friendly and makes you feel comfortable. She is great at listening to your needs and she is very passionate and educated about make up. She gave me a natural look and made me feel beautiful and she enhanced my good features. She takes her time and made sure I was completely comfortable with the look. She also taught me the tricks to applying make up. Jennifer also did the make up for all the girls to my sister in law’s wedding. She made all of us feel beautiful and she took time with each of us and made us feel like we were here primary focus. I recommend Jennifer and I continue to use her for make up advice. She is a professional, friendly, and most importantly, educated in how to apply make up. She is the best in town!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen was absolutely amazing! Our makeup came out perfect, exactly what we all wanted. She made every girl feel her absolute best. She came early to set up and was done with time to spare for us to take pictures getting ready before we put on our dresses. She was very professional, and very sweet to everyone. She had a lot of good recommendations for us before the big day, so everything ran smoothly. My makeup was done so well I did not have to touch up anything throughout the whole night. It was a pretty hot day and we were in the sun and the makeup stayed great! I would recommend any bride and her party to book this vendor for sure!

Profile Picture Jordan, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely love her. She was perfect

Profile Picture Christine , 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you are looking for professionalism, reliability and outstanding work, you can't go wrong with JKo. I have a long history of not great skin and I was really nervous about looking good on my wedding day. Jennifer listened, took copious notes, was flexible and made sure that I was comfortable throughout the process. I was a little hesitant about the dry-run but it was very much worth it! We switched some products around which really helped. Jennifer made scheduling and payment super easy. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jill, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I love Jen!!! I used her for my baby shower and couldn't be more happier with how I looked! Being 9 months pregnant it's hard to have days where you feel good and Jen was able to make be feel amazing on my shower day! She is very easy to talk to and truly has such a talent with makeup! I had so many compliments with how good my makenup looked and would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Dana, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen was amazing, my makeup was flawless!! I got tons of compliments and my makeup lasted through the entire day and even through the night!! Jen is so professional and has a great sense of humor to make the time fly! Thanks!!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

This was the best experience I have ever had getting my make up done! Usually it turns out cakey or looking like way too much. Jennifer knew exactly what I wanted and did not try to steer me in a different direction. When the make up was finished, it looked natural, and I felt awesome! She was not only accommodating and professional, she was personable, funny, and approachable! She made getting my make up done a pleasant and enjoyable experience. She listened and gave advice where needed, and was honest and genuine. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Alaina, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen is friendly, fun, and most importantly an AMAZING makeup artist! I felt absolutely beautiful all night long! She brought out colors in my eyes that I did not even know existed. If you are looking for someone to make you look and feel your best, look no further. Jen knows exactly how to create the look you are going for!!

Profile Picture User7840671, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer first did my makeup for a friends wedding. I can't tell you how many compliments I received and I felt beautiful! At that time I realized I was 40 but doing my makeup - using the same colors and application techniques (i.e.-fingers!) - as I did when I was 20. I spoke with Jennifer about this. I needed a refresher. What colors make me look my best? What products should I be using now that I have fine lines and dark spots etc? I decided to hire her for a makeup lesson and it was money so well spent. She came to my house and gave me a lesson on application and suggestions on what colors and products would work best within my budget. She did a day look and then an evening look. Both were natural (which suits my style) and I didn't feel like I had a ton of makeup on, but I looked flawless! Jen left me with a list of products and colors to consider purchasing. Her instructions were accessible for a lay person and something that I can keep up with on a daily basis. On a personal level, Jennifer is very friendly and professional. She returns calls immediately, is a good listener and asks questions to ensure she can provide you with excellent service. I normally don't write reviews, but I'm over the moon about what Jennifer has done for me and wanted to share. You won't be disappointed if you hire Jennifer for your wedding, event, or even for a makeup lesson!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen is such an amazing talent! She has done my makeup for multiple occasions including my engagement photo shoot, my wedding, my bridal shower and other formal events. As a professional, she shows up on time, is flexible and goes out of her way to make her clients happy. As a person, she is bubbly, kind-hearted, honest and genuinely nice which works well with all personality types. What I love most about her technique is that she masters a wide range of styles from contouring to light & natural. No matter what your style, she nails it! She also is great at offering her opinion, but she never pushes. And she always asks what you think or want & what your style is. Her makeup lasts all day and doesn't smudge or smear, and she is always up to date with the latest trends and products. Also, as a side note, the girl works magic with eyebrows. She has literally transformed my brows and face!

Profile Picture Marissa, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend Jennifer of JKO Beauty! I booked with her for two weddings last year-wish it could have been three:)
Jen is wonderful to work with; very professional, knowledgeable and talented. She really was a special part of our day! Loved my makeup for both weddings (part of bridal party)- exactly what I asked for and envisioned!

Profile Picture LIZ, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was fortunate enough to have Jen do my makeup a few years ago and I have been using her for my special events ever since! She has done my makeup on several occasions and I always look beautiful and elegant. I am pretty particular and have high expectations, especially when it comes to my appearance. Given I have freckles, it is always important that my makeup looks natural and I still look and feel like me. Jen gives me that natural look with a flawless complexion and makes me feel glamorous at the same time. She listens to what I want but will also push me a bit out of my norm with some new ideas that always end up looking great. I have a tendency to not pay much attention to my brows normally and Jen always has a way of styling them to really compliment my look. On top of everything, Jen has a radiant personality and makes the process fun!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn is amazing! The passion and love that she has for her work is truly evident. Jenn spent time meeting with me multiple times before my wedding to understand my vision and answer any questions that I may have had. She took the time to get to know me and provide insight without being intrusive. She was also very readily available. Her response rate was immediate, at all times. Jenn's attention to all details was impeccable. The bridesmaids raved about their makeup & looked stunning! I also loved my make up. It was an absolute pleasure working with Jenn, and I could not say enough about how wonderful she really is.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/15/16, 1 Review