JKo Beauty Reviews

JKo Beauty 5
JKo Beauty 6
JKo Beauty 7

Aubrey · Getting married on 04/30/2021

Jen is absolutely FABULOUS to work with. Not only did the look turn out amazing but I had a blast too! I will definitely be calling Jen for my next event. Love her and her work!!!! (:

Sent on 12/04/2017
    JKo Beauty 8

JKo Beauty's reply:

Aubrey, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! You are an absolute doll!! I can't wait to work with you again in the future! Thank you for the opportunity! xo

Danielle · Married on 07/13/2019

The Best!!

I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer! She is so talented. We got married on a hot July day and everyone's makeup lasted all day and looked gorgeous. Jennifer's makeup is absolutely beautiful and she really listens to what you want and makes sure that everyone, from mother-in-law and bridesmaids, looks like the most beautiful version of themselves. Jennifer is also incredibly organized, which to a Type-A person like me, was so welcome. Not only did she send me a beauty timeline for the months leading up to the wedding, she was 100% on schedule for completing all 7 of us day of. I didn't have to worry about a thing! On a personal note, she's an absolute delight, kind, funny, easygoing and really listens -- and full of great makeup tips.

Sent on 08/01/2019

JKo Beauty's reply:

Aww, Danielle!! Thank you so much for sharing this!! You are amazing! I had so much fun with you ladies and am truly grateful that you chose me to be a small part of your wedding day. You are not only gorgeous (and a STUNNING bride) but so much fun and such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for EVERYTHING! Congratulations to you two!! XO
  • Zazriel

Zazriel · Married on 06/02/2019

Beautiful Makeup!

Jennifer was so great to work and just be with!! She gave me so much energy the day of my wedding! She is truly a professional and the best in her field. Her passion for her craft is truly inspiring and contagious. I absolutely loved the makeup she did for me and my bridesmaids! She was always on time and communication was superb.

Sent on 07/31/2019
    JKo Beauty 9
    JKo Beauty 10

JKo Beauty's reply:

Oh my goodness, Zaz, thank you so much!! I am so grateful you chose me and trusted me to be a part of your wedding day. You are a true beauty in every way. I had so much fun with you ladies! You were such a stunning bride! Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your Big Day! Congratulations and Cheers to you two! XO
  • Steph

David · Married on 05/11/2019

Exactly what we were looking for!

Jennifer was very patient, responsive and fun to work with throughout the entire process. She listened to everything I had to say about my vision, and worked with me to craft a look. After I decided to go in a different direction after my trial, she didn't skip a beat and worked with me again to find something that would work. Not only was she helpful in the makeup department, but she sent me a beauty timeline for skin, nails, etc. to get me on track - and even gave me recommendations for tanning and facial services in my area. She was a joy to work with on the morning of my wedding, and my bridesmaids 100% agree!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    JKo Beauty 11
    JKo Beauty 12
    JKo Beauty 13

JKo Beauty's reply:

Awww, Steph!! I can not thank you enough for your kind words, it means so much to me. You are absolutely gorgeous and a true pleasure to work with. We had so much fun with you ladies! I am honored that you chose me to be a part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for everything! Cheers and Congratulations to you and David!! XO

Missy · Married on 12/31/2018

Best decision I made was hiring her!

I wish I knew more brides to refer Jennifer to, because she was one of the best decisions I ever made for my wedding. She makes you look and feel so extremely special on your big day. She did a great job of making my entire bridal party look polished and beautiful without looking like we had a ton of make-up on. She was one of the only make-up artists out there who I could find who did a very good, natural make-up look. I felt beautiful but also like myself on my wedding day. I would DEFINITELY recommend her!

Sent on 02/21/2019

JKo Beauty's reply:

Missy, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a very kind review! You and the ladies were such a great pleasure to work with...so much fun! Thank you so much for choosing me to be a part of your wedding day! It truly was an honor. XO
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/16/2018

Best Makeup Artist Ever!

I had the pleasure of having Jen, who is a good friend of mine, and fellow artist, be a part of my BIG day. I never had to think about who I would have do my makeup, because not only is she a fantastic makeup artist, she is a wonderful person. Jen did my trial and nailed it, and then went above and beyond on my wedding day. Everyone looked amazing! She is friendly, kind, and knows how to make each person look and feel very special. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

JKo Beauty's reply:

Kelly, thank you so much for choosing me to be a part of your wedding day!! I am so so happy for you and Joe! Love you tons!! XO

Michelle · Married on 07/29/2018

Jen did such a great job with my bridal make-up, as well as my bridesmaids and mom. Everything was perfect! My makeup stayed perfect all day, I didn't touch-up the makeup once! If you are looking for a makeup artist for your wedding – book JKo Beauty!

Sent on 09/27/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Michelle, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a sweet review! You ladies were so much fun to work with! Thank you for everything!! Cheers to you both!! XO

Beverly · Married on 07/22/2018

I am so happy I chose to book JKo Beauty for my wedding makeup! Jen was a pleasure to
    work with! She did my makeup for both my engagement photos and wedding day and I
    loved both looks she created for me. I feel like Jen really listened to me so that I not only felt
    beautiful but I still felt like myself. My mom, sister and bridesmaids all loved their makeup
    too. I would recommend her to anyone looking for great make up done by someone who
    really cares about making you look and feel your best on your wedding day.

Sent on 09/17/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Beverly, thank you so much for taking the time to write this very kind review! You were such a pleasure to work with and I had so much fun with you ladies! Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day! XO

Bennett · Married on 07/21/2018

Jennifer did an amazing job at our wedding last month. She was a joy to work with--and incredibly responsive from when I first contacted her through the day-of! Since I don't live in Philly, she was especially flexible in scheduling a time/location for my trial.

Everyone's make-up looked incredible, and most of all, we all still looked like ourselves (instead of looking like entirely different people). She also kept her calm even when we were running behind schedule. I couldn't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 08/13/2018
    JKo Beauty 14

JKo Beauty's reply:

Aww, Bennett!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! You are such a sweetheart. It was a great pleasure and true honor working with you! You have such wonderful ladies in your life. Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your Big Day! Congratulations to you both!

Kristen · Married on 06/29/2018

Jennifer is professional, talented and a pleasure to work with. As someone who doesn't normally wear a lot of makeup, I was a little nervous. But Jennifer is amazing - she understood exactly how I felt and listened to my concerns. She did a natural look that made me feel like myself and lasted all day. I am so happy I chose her for my wedding day!

Sent on 09/27/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Kristen, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! Thank you so much for choosing me for your wedding day makeup. It was such a pleasure working with you and the ladies! Thank you for everything! Cheers to you both!!

Sally · Married on 01/26/2018

I booked Jennifer to do my makeup for an event I was attending recently. She was very prompt with communication and easy to work with. It was important to me that I still looked like myself but I wanted something more dramatic. She nailed it! I felt so pretty and got so many compliments that night. I will be using Jennifer again for sure!

Sent on 04/12/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Sally, thank you so much for writing this very kind review! It was such a great time working with you. I look forward to the next time! :) Thank you so much, again!

Maya · Married on 01/06/2018

I loved working with Jennifer and can't imagine having been any more pleased with the service or the results. Jennifer was responsive to my requests and so skilled in her work - we all looked great when she was though. Further, she's a blast to hang out with. If I could do it all over again, I'd choose JKO in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/21/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Maya, thank you so much for taking the time to write this very kind review!! You and the ladies were an absolute pleasure to work with!! I had so much fun with all of you as well!! Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day!!

Stephanie · Married on 12/16/2017

I booked Jen for my wedding day and I loved my makeup! It actually looked better than I had imagined. I received so many compliments throughout the day. I still felt like myself and my makeup stayed in place all day. My bridesmaids also loved their makeup, which was very important to me as well. Jen is so much fun to work with and really listens to you. She will not only make you look your best but also feel your best. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist!

Sent on 12/30/2017

JKo Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review! I had such a blast with you ladies! Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your Big Day! XO

Heather · Married on 12/16/2017

Jen was great to work with and she did a great job on my wedding day! Even my mom (who is a tough critic) thought she was great. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/15/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Heather, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a sweet review! I am so happy you ladies were ALL so happy!! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your Big Day! :)

Jessica · Married on 12/15/2017

I highly recommend JKo Beauty. I am so glad I found Jennifer to do my makeup, I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. Not only did my makeup look flawless in person but it looks so good in my pictures. Thank you so much, Jennifer!

Sent on 02/13/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! It truly was my pleasure! I am so happy you are so happy with your experience! Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day! Cheers to you both! :)

Jaclynn · Married on 12/02/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Jennifer for my Wedding Day makeup. Her suggestions during my trial were spot on and and I loved my day-of makeup look even better! She did makeup for my bridesmaids as well as family, and everyone looked amazing! She really knows how to listen to what you envision while giving you her professional opinion on what will look best. Jennifer has a calming and fun personality that makes her a joy to work with; especially on your wedding day where you of course want to surround yourself with the best team possible! She worked with our early morning start-time so well and gave me wonderful suggestions on how to get everyone in my party scheduled in time - which was amazing! My hope is that you read this and decide to work with her as well - she is truly the best!! Thanks again Jennifer!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Jaclynn, thank you so much for taking the time to write this very kind review! You are such a sweetheart and I am so honored to have been a part of your wedding day! You both have such loving, fun and sweet ladies in your life! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you, again, for choosing me to be a small part of your Big Day! XO

Kara · Married on 11/10/2017

Jen is amazing! She is organized, professional and so talented. She did my makeup for my wedding and also for my 5 bridesmaids and my mom. Everyone loved her bubbly sweet personality. I loved my makeup and received so many compliments. Jen really helped to make my day extra special!

Sent on 02/12/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Kara for writing such a kind review! You ladies were so much fun and it was a great pleasure working with all of you! Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your Big Day! Congratulations again to you both!! xo

Alex · Married on 11/04/2017

Jen creates such a special experience. She immediately puts you at ease simply by her kind and caring presence. She is genuinely excited to be spending the time with you and she is so excited for you. Some people ask questions to ask questions. Jen really cares about how you are, and what your looking for. I'm a plus size bride and I constantly worry that no matter what I wear or how I look won't be enough. Jen makes you feel beautiful, she makes you feel special, and she makes you feel important. She really wants to collaborate on your look together so that you feel your most beautiful self. She is truly one of the best!

Sent on 02/12/2017

JKo Beauty's reply:

Alex, thank you so much for sharing such a personal and very meaningful review about your experience with me. I absolutely love working with you! You are so beautiful AND you're so much fun! I truly can not wait for your wedding day!

Lori · Married on 10/22/2017

We are so thankful that we met Jennifer! Jen is not only professional, talented and genuinely a kind person, she has one of the best sense of humors that puts you at ease immediately. My daughter had her makeup done a number of times (at the mall makeup stores) for school dances, but it was always heavy and not complimentary to her skin, age or event. For Junior Prom she wanted to look special and Jen not only listened to what she wanted, she completely delivered and made my daughter feel truly special and beautiful! Every detail of her makeup suited her perfectly and highlighted her youth and features. Jen is a treasure that truly has a gift to share! Looking forward to working with Jen again for Senior Prom :)

Sent on 07/21/2017

JKo Beauty's reply:

Lori, thank you so much for taking the time to write this very kind review. I just love seeing you ladies and am so happy Elizabeth was so pleased with her makeup. I am looking forward to being a small part of her big events in the future!

Alyssa · Married on 10/15/2017

Jennifer is really easy to work with and does beautiful makeup. I don’t usually wear a lot of makeup and she was able to create a look that was perfect for me. I showed her some pictures of what I thought I might like and she helped me figure out what would be the best for me. During my trial she took the time to show me a few different ideas and it was so helpful. On my wedding day she showed up on time and ready to go. My makeup looked even better than it had at my trial. It was perfect! My bridesmaids were so happy with their makeup too. If you are looking for a makeup artist, do not waste time, call Jen!

Sent on 02/26/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Alyssa, thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review. I am so happy that you are so happy with your makeup! You are an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your Big Day! Cheers to you two! Xo

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2017

Jennifer did such an amazing job on our makeup for my wedding day. She was very communicative leading up to the day. She made us feel comfortable and I had no worries about my makeup flawless....And it was flawless!

Sent on 11/10/2017

JKo Beauty's reply:

Danielle, thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review. It truly was a pleasure working with all of you ladies! Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day...it is an honor! xo

Alessandra · Married on 09/29/2017

Jenn was amazing! I can't imagine a better experience for a wedding day. Not only did she give me the natural look I wanted, but she also covered a tattoo on my shoulder that I didn't want in photos. My cousins, who were my bridesmaids, mother, best friend and sister in law also got their makeup done and loved Jenn. 10/10!

Sent on 10/03/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Ale, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! It was such a pleasure and honor to be a small part of your big day! Thank you so much for the opportunity! You ladies were all so much fun. And seriously gorgeous! Thank you for everything! XO

Alexis · Married on 08/05/2017

I hired Jen to do my wedding make-up for myself and my bridesmaids. Right from the beginning of the process Jen presented herself as professional and knowledgeable about make-up application, skin care, and the wedding industry. She was such a pleasure to work with and I knew that the make-up part of my wedding day would go smoothly. Jen used quality products that lasted all night, including eyelashes, and airbrushing. I felt so pretty all day and my bridesmaids looked fabulous too. I definitely recommend JKo Beauty for all your skin care and make-up needs

Sent on 09/28/2017

JKo Beauty's reply:

Alexis, thank you so much for taking the time to write this very kind and thoughtful review. You are an absolute sweetheart! I am so thankful and am honored to have had the opportunity to be a small part of your Big Day. Thank you for being such a pleasure, I had such a great time with you ladies!

Angie · Married on 07/28/2017

Jen is the BEST! She did my makeup for my wedding and I cannot say enough good things about her. She did makeup for me, my mom and 4 bridesmaids. She suggested that we all have airbrush makeup because of it being summer and she was right. Everyone looked stunning and our makeup stayed in place all night! I would definitely book JKo Beauty again!

Sent on 04/12/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Angie, thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review! I had such a great time with you ladies. I knew you would be happy with the airbrush makeup! :) You were a glowing and beautiful bride! Cheers to you both! xo

Christina · Married on 06/17/2017

I went to Jennifer to help me find the best makeup for me and to teach me how to apply make up. Jennifer is extremely friendly and makes you feel comfortable. She is great at listening to your needs and she is very passionate and educated about make up. She gave me a natural look and made me feel beautiful and she enhanced my good features. She takes her time and made sure I was completely comfortable with the look. She also taught me the tricks to applying make up. Jennifer also did the make up for all the girls to my sister in law’s wedding. She made all of us feel beautiful and she took time with each of us and made us feel like we were here primary focus. I recommend Jennifer and I continue to use her for make up advice. She is a professional, friendly, and most importantly, educated in how to apply make up. She is the best in town!

Sent on 02/19/2018

JKo Beauty's reply:

Christina, thank you so much for taking the time to write this very kind review. You are an absolute pleasure to work with...every time! :) Thank you for your continued support, I truly appreciate you! XO