Nearby Vendors to Consider

54 Reviews for LaVonne's Florist

We used Lavonne's for our wedding in May 2017. Jean was absolutely amazing to work with! She is so sweet & accommodating and really listens to what her customers want. I was so nervous about trying to describe what I wanted and hoping a florist would be able to execute it and Jean exceeded my expectations! All of the flowers (ceremony, centerpieces, bridal & bridesmaids bouquet, boutonnières) were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted!! Our guests were so impressed by the flowers, too! Jean's prices were really good especially for the magic she makes happen! The quality of the flowers was great as well. I would highly recommend Jean & Lavonne's to anyone looking for a florist!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were perfect. Not to little, not too much. Makes changes were a breeze and Jean was so pleasant and helpful making the final decisions.

Profile Picture Candy, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was thrilled with their services. Flowers were a category I wanted to be elegant but simple, and I wanted to spend as little as possible. The consultant assisted me to keep the costs down while still having a beautiful altar floral arrangement, rose petals down the aisle, cake decoration, bouquets, corsages, etc. She also helped me with the exact color scheme I wanted, and on the day of the wedding everything was set up & arranged beautifully, & was exactly what I ordered & wanted. I called several times with changes, and everything was handled promptly. My sister was married 17 years ago and paid a florist over double what I did so not only does La Vonne's Florist of Balboa do absolutely stunning arrangements, they are affordable too. If you want the flowers of your dreams & everything to run smoothly on your wedding day, hire La Vonne's!

Profile Picture Laurie & Jim, 8/1/15, 4 Reviews

Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk
3 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
If you're looking for someone who is creative, friendly and reliable, look no further!! LaVonne's is a fabulous florist who will work hard to make your special day perfect!!!

I have worked alongside Jean at LaVonne's Florist for many years and I am a #1 fan of her creations. As a photographer, I notice her attention to color and form. Her Bridal Bouquets are both beautiful and durable. One thing that most brides do not realize is how much handling the bouquet receives and how important it is for it to stay together through the day.

Jean, the owner is amazing! She is very creative and knows how to make a bride feel special.

2903 Newport Blvd., Newport Beach, CA 92663   See On Map