2903 Newport Blvd., Newport Beach, CA 92663 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

54 Reviews for LaVonne's Florist

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2017

We used Lavonne's for our wedding in May 2017. Jean was absolutely amazing to work with! She is so sweet & accommodating and really listens to what her customers want. I was so nervous about trying to describe what I wanted and hoping a florist would be able to execute it and Jean exceeded my expectations! All of the flowers (ceremony, centerpieces, bridal & bridesmaids bouquet, boutonnières) were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted!! Our guests were so impressed by the flowers, too! Jean's prices were really good especially for the magic she makes happen! The quality of the flowers was great as well. I would highly recommend Jean & Lavonne's to anyone looking for a florist!

Candy · Married on 08/15/2015

My flowers were perfect. Not to little, not too much. Makes changes were a breeze and Jean was so pleasant and helpful making the final decisions.

Laurie & Jim · Married on 08/01/2015

I was thrilled with their services. Flowers were a category I wanted to be elegant but simple, and I wanted to spend as little as possible. The consultant assisted me to keep the costs down while still having a beautiful altar floral arrangement, rose petals down the aisle, cake decoration, bouquets, corsages, etc. She also helped me with the exact color scheme I wanted, and on the day of the wedding everything was set up & arranged beautifully, & was exactly what I ordered & wanted. I called several times with changes, and everything was handled promptly. My sister was married 17 years ago and paid a florist over double what I did so not only does La Vonne's Florist of Balboa do absolutely stunning arrangements, they are affordable too. If you want the flowers of your dreams & everything to run smoothly on your wedding day, hire La Vonne's!

LaVonne's Florist FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery

• Cinderella Cakes
    Cinderella Cakes Wedding Cakes

If you're looking for someone who is creative, friendly and reliable, look no further!! LaVonne's is a fabulous florist who will work hard to make your special day perfect!!!

• A House of Photography by Michael Ray
    A House of Photography by Michael Ray Wedding Photographers

I have worked alongside Jean at LaVonne's Florist for many years and I am a #1 fan of her creations. As a photographer, I notice her attention to color and form. Her Bridal Bouquets are both beautiful and durable. One thing that most brides do not realize is how much handling the bouquet receives and how important it is for it to stay together through the day.

• Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort
    Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort Hotel Weddings

Jean, the owner is amazing! She is very creative and knows how to make a bride feel special.

• 2903 Newport Blvd. Newport Beach, CA 92663 See on map