3120 Springview Ln., San Jose, CA 95140 Map · Phone number

About Lavender Crown Events

Lavender Crown Events, located in San Jose, California, is a wedding planning company servicing San Jose, Silicon Valley, and surrounding areas. Owner and planner, Michelle believes your only focus on your wedding day should be to have fun and enjoy yourself. She’d like to take care of the rest for you and promises to be there every step of the way. Her goal is to offer guidance and support, act as a liaison between you and your vendors, and make your big day truly special.

Lavender Crown Events offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination packages. Their wedding design and styling services will help you with everything from color palettes and favors to floor plans, making sure everything perfectly complements the event. They can assist you with vendor arrangements, planning and coordinating vendors from initial contact right up to the big day. Lavender Crown Events' day-of coordination means that they'll take over the reins to ensure that your special day is stress-free.

Follow Lavender Crown Events on

Favor placement options
dho 0378 51 1064397 1557180192

5 Reviews for Lavender Crown Events

Sara · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly recommended for day-of coordination

I'm so happy I chose Michelle as the day-of coordinator for my wedding. She made everything go smoothly, from running our rehearsal, to setting up the reception decorations, to coordinating our entrances for the ceremony and more! I was nervous about how I was going to get everything to the venue, but she showed up to the rehearsal with a truck big enough to fit all the alcohol, decorations, and favors we had prepared. And I love the way she took the box of decorations I gave to her and decorated our reception area perfectly. I would highly recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Pollack · Married on 09/01/2019

Michelle was perfect

Michelle was a life saver. We were on a limited budget and she came highly recommended from a friend. I’m so glad we went with her. It was money well spent.

Everything leading up to the big day, she was taking notes and super helpful. The day of, I didn’t want to worry about anything and I didn’t. Michelle knew what I wanted and what I cared about most and she made sure it happened. I was even made aware of a mistake at one point by the caterers, but by the time my brother told me about it, Michelle had already fixed it and made it work for us.

Bottom line: You can’t go wrong with Michelle.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️

Sent on 01/06/2020

Jenna Carbone · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent Wedding Coordination!

We hired Michelle at Lavender Crown Events for "Day-of Coordination" which included coordination and planning services starting about a month before our wedding date. Michelle was very flexible, negotiable, and quick to respond to any request. She was very organized and easy to reach at any hour. Our wedding celebration went smoothly and she and her assistant, Jasmyn, were a HUGE part of its success and our blissful experience. I HIGHLY recommend Lavender Crown Events to any bride & groom, or party hostess. You will not be disappointed, as they will go above and beyond to guarantee your satisfaction and ensure your event is well executed.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Lavender Crown Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 70.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 3120 Springview Ln. San Jose, CA, 95140 See on map
    408-542-0085 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lavender Crown Events)