520 N. Wyoming Avenue, South Orange, NJ 07079 Map · Phone number

5 Reviews for Lauren Rutten Photography

Theresa · Married on 10/12/2008

Lauren was wonderful! There is a reason she has done three weddings in my family. She is patient and creative. She worked with me through all of my ideas and helpe dme make it work. She was kind and generous. You cannot go worng with lauren she is the best!!!

Sent on 04/20/2011

Lauren · Married on 08/31/2008

Lauren and her assistant, Laura, were absolutely the best! I couldn't have asked for anything more in our photographer--the moments Lauren caught for us to cherish forever were just breathtaking. I watch our wedding slideshow on her website at least once a day and still smile and cry at all the wonderful moments captured. Throughout the entire process Lauren was professional and helpful in guiding us through to our wedding day. We receltly met with Lauren to pick out the specs for our wedding album (she drove from NJ to NY to meet with us) and we were done in 30 min! She made us feel comfortable and confident that our album would be beautiful and a true piece of art. We can't wait to see our album and look forward to seeing Lauren again. I would recommend Lauren to anyone and everyone in a heart beat. She really has a gift that is unmatched.

Sent on 12/29/2008

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2007

Lauren was absolutely fantastic and worth every penny spent! Other than our formal pictures, we didn’t even notice her there. As a result, the pictures that she captured were real, capturing the true emotion of the day. We had so many great pictures, it was very hard to narrow down for our album. The album options were extensive and the final result is beautiful and was done very quickly. I highly recommend her and plan on using her again in the future when we have kids for our family photos.

Sent on 10/07/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lauren Rutten Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums

• Grazier Photography
    Grazier Photography Wedding Photographers

We adore Lauren and her photography! Her photos of our boys are among our most treasured family images!

• An Affair to Remember
    An Affair to Remember Wedding Planners

Lauren's photos are gorgeous! She is a calm focused photographer that delivers, every time, some of the most beautiful pictures I have seen. She is a joy to work with and I can't recommend her enough!

• Laurelwood Designs
    Laurelwood Designs Wedding Florists

I had the pleasure to work with Lauren on a wedding this summer at Skylands Castle. Her photography was amazing and she was a dream to work with. Her work speaks for itself!

• 520 N. Wyoming Avenue South Orange, 07079 See on map