Lauren O & Co.

360 Main Street, Middletown, CT 06457 Map · Phone number

About Lauren O & Co.

Lauren O & Co is all about taking life’s special moments and making them unforgettable. The Lauren O & Co team knows that all wedding days are unique, catered specifically to each couples style. Whether you are Hollywood Glam, Urban Chic, or a Boho Babe, we turn your dream day into your reality.

Your wedding day is one of the fastest days of your life, and you want to be present for every moment, every laugh, and every 90’s throwback jam that makes its way through the speakers - so leave the planning to the professionals. The Lauren O Team handles all the logistics, making it the party of the year and you won’t even break a sweat (except on the dance floor, of course). From the design to the food, to the music that gets people dancing, we’ve got it covered.

Follow Lauren O & Co. on

Tent wedding
Hanging floral
Hanging floral
Gold table decor

12 Reviews for Lauren O & Co.

Lauren O & Co. 1
Lauren O & Co. 2
Lauren O & Co. 3
Lauren O & Co. 4
Lauren O & Co. 5
  • Naomi

Naomi C. · Married on 06/29/2019

LaurenandCo made our dreams come true!

I cannot say enough about Lauren and her team. They were absolutely AMAZING to work with. They were extremely responsiveness and made our vision for our wedding come to life!!! So many people say wedding planning is so stressful but I can honestly say we felt none of that. The team literally took ALL of the stress off of our shoulders. Our wedding came out GORGEOUS!!!! Everyone that we have spoken to has raved about how beautiful everything turned out and how it was one of if not the best wedding they have been to. Every last one of her recommendations was SUPERB! From to caterer to the Emcee and the makeup and hair. Absolutely WONDERFUL! I am mad I can only give 5 stars cause I want to give 10+

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Lauren O & Co. 6
    Lauren O & Co. 7
    Lauren O & Co. 8
    Lauren O & Co. 9
    Lauren O & Co. 10

Tricia · Married on 06/10/2018

My wedding was on June 10, 2018. Lauren and her team are amazing. They are truly caring and wonderful people. Lauren was with me every step of the way. She was available at all times of the day. She listened to all my wants and needs and was able to put it all together beautifully. I am actually kinda sad that the wedding is over because I miss her and her team. They make you feel like family. I would recommend her for all your wedding day needs. From planning to decor to florals, Lauren, Stephanie and Michelle should be your first choice!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Valena · Married on 05/27/2017

Lauren and Kim were amazing!!!! They made our vision come to life and really let us enjoy our engagement without the hassle of dealing with all the intricate details. I would HIGHLY recommend the if you are looking for professionalism and expertise.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Lauren O & Co. FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3