Lauren O & Co.

Raleigh, NC View map

Lauren O & Co is all about taking life’s special moments and making them unforgettable. The Lauren O & Co team knows that all wedding days are unique, catered specifically to each couples style. Whether you are Hollywood Glam, Urban Chic, or a Boho Babe, we turn your dream day into your reality.

Your wedding day is one of the fastest days of your life, and you want to be present for every moment, every laugh, and every 90’s throwback jam that makes its way through the speakers - so leave the planning to the professionals. The Lauren O Team handles all the logistics, making it the party of the year and you won’t even break a sweat (except on the dance floor, of course). From the design to the food, to the music that gets people dancing, we’ve got it covered.

• Black-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Caitlin L. Married on 09/26/2020

The BEST wedding planner in the business

Michelle was an absolute godsend. Not only did she fix, or offer advice and recommendations for every hiccup that came up, She was also kind, pleasant, understanding, professional and all around great to work with. She was organized and really communicated well with me. She responded so quickly to every text and email, always with answers and options, and with such a warm and positive attitude that I felt like I had a best friend planning my wedding. Michelle and Lauren O and Co really went above and beyond to make my wedding not only what I always dreamt it would be, but made sure everything went smoothly and like clockwork. We had absolutely no delays or issues throughout the entire day and week leading up to the event and I owe it all to Michelle. This was the best investment I made on my wedding and I highly highly recommend them.
  • Naomi
    Naomi Married on 06/29/2019

LaurenandCo made our dreams come true!

I cannot say enough about Lauren and her team. They were absolutely AMAZING to work with. They were extremely responsiveness and made our vision for our wedding come to life!!! So many people say wedding planning is so stressful but I can honestly say we felt none of that. The team literally took ALL of the stress off of our shoulders. Our wedding came out GORGEOUS!!!! Everyone that we have spoken to has raved about how beautiful everything turned out and how it was one of if not the best wedding they have been to. Every last one of her recommendations was SUPERB! From to caterer to the Emcee and the makeup and hair. Absolutely WONDERFUL! I am mad I can only give 5 stars cause I want to give 10+
    Donna F. Married on 06/22/2019

Lauren O and her team are a wedding must have

Wow. I cannot write enough wonderful things about Lauren O and her team. I honestly never thought I would need/want a wedding planner but looking back on my wedding day, I cannot imagine going through the process without Lauren. When we started wedding planning, my now husband and I said that our one goal in planning would be to have fun. We wanted our only focus on our wedding day to be about the marriage ceremony and celebrating that special moment with our family and friends. I can tell you with 100% confidence, we only got to have that experience because of Lauren O and her team. They are the most professional, kind, passionate people we have ever met. Lauren made every moment of the planning process feel special and exciting. Her and her team were so organized and helpful. She guided us through the process providing suggestions and her expertise while constantly ensuring our personal wants and needs were the main focus. Not only did Lauren and her team help us manage all the vendors, details, dates, times, payment, etc., they did all of that with genuine excitement. It honestly felt like I was planning all of these details with my closest group of friends. They could not have been more supportive or excited about our wedding. My husband and I got to enjoy and savor every moment of our engagement and wedding plan because of Lauren O and her team.

Any one that has been apart of a wedding or planned a wedding knows that the wedding day can actually be incredibly stressful. Nothing ever goes exactly as planned; coordinating everyone's schedules, needs, and all your vendors while still trying to enjoy your special day is nearly impossible. Or so I've witnessed at other weddings. I can't tell you what that is actually like as a bride because Lauren and her team made sure I never dealt with any of that. She took care of everything from the second we woke up until the second we went to bed. It was absolutely amazing. We got to savor every moment of my wedding day stress free which is something we would have never been able to do without Lauren O and her team.

Every couple deserves to have their perfect wedding. If you are going to spend money and time making sure every detail in your wedding is perfect so that you and your soon to be spouse can have an amazing day, then without a shadow of a doubt, you need Lauren O and her team. It is crazy to spend all your money on the details if, come your wedding day, you aren't going to be able to enjoy all of those details in the way you want to. My husband and I have said a million times since our wedding, hiring Lauren O and her team for our wedding was the best decision we ever made. We are endlessly grateful to her and whole heartedly recommend her and her team.

P.O. BOX 14485 Raleigh, NC, 27620
860-398-9072

By Appointment Only.
Location of (Lauren O & Co.)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding