1549 Atkins Rd, Fuquay Varina, NC 27526 Map · Phone number

About In Your Dreams by Drema

Hi There!

My name is Drema Joyce. I have been planning weddings and events for over 20 years. What started out as a little side job has blossomed into a full time job. God blessed me with an amazing husband and family who supported my dream to one day do this full time. For the last 5 years God has allowed me to wake up every day living out my dream. Making it even better is my fabulous staff who love people!

Turning someone's vision or DREAM into a reality is so rewarding. I find myself tearing up and my heart full of joy as family and guests compliment and praise our work. We have GOD giving talents and are more blessed than we deserve. From planning months in advance, to jumping in at the last minute, we love it all and are ready to GO !

I offer many different types of services and I am also on the Preferred Vendor List at Barclay Villa.

Full/Part Planning Options

Weekend Coordination aka Day of Service

Assist with Rental Suggestions

Venue Suggestions

Develop timeline and itinerary for vendor and wedding party

Great Ideas and Tips to PERSONALIZE your special day/event

and much much more!

Contact me today to set up your FREE CONSULTATIONS !!

Email: inyourdreamsbydrema@yahoo.com

Phone# 919-523-7588

Website: inyourdreamsbydrema.net

Also, follow me on Instagram @inyourdreamsbydrema to see more up to date photos from the past few years.

w14
07 081015
Owner, Drema Joyce
InyourdreamsbyDrema.com
Phone # 919-523-7588
email: inyourdreamsbydrema@yahoo.com
Owner, Drema Joyce InyourdreamsbyDrema.com Phone # 919-523-7588 email: inyourdreamsbydrema@yahoo.com
Wedding cake
Phone # 919-523-7588
email: inyourdreamsbydrema@yahoo.com

2 Reviews for In Your Dreams by Drema

Jenelle · Married on 11/03/2017

We hired Drema for day of coordination, and she went above and beyond her duties to make sure that I was prepared and comfortable well before the day of. She kept our timeline on point day of, and was extremely helpful overall! It was great to have her as my go to, my mom lives in CA so it felt like I could go to Drema in the same way I would have gone to my mom. She even helped me make a new bouquet after the wedding since mine got lost. So happy with the service we received from Drema!!

Sent on 11/15/2017
  • 2owlsinlove

Alison · Married on 05/30/2015

When my daughter Alison and I first met with Drema Joyce to discuss the possibility of her being a Day-of-Coordinator for Ali’s wedding at the Barclay Villa, I walked into the meeting with a great deal of cynicism since I was going to be my kids’ wedding planner and didn’t want anyone to get in my way. We were only seeking a Day-of-Coordinator because Barclay required it. Meeting Drema changed my mind completely. She is so personable and exudes such confidence in what she does that Ali and I were immediately won over.

In spite of only being hired to do work for us on the wedding day, Drema consistently checked in with us and offered to do anything that she could to help us throughout the planning process. She truly loves what she does! Working with a Mom-zilla did not make Drema’s job easy, but on the wedding day, she successfully coordinated the arrival of the vendors, setup before and cleanup after the reception, as well as doing her best to make the day as stress-free as possible for Alison and me. Since I was far too vested in every wedding detail, de-stressing me was an impossible task, but she continued to be as friendly and helpful as she was in spite of my “zilla” behavior, I can only imagine what a fantastic planner she would be for someone more willing to let go and be a guest at their own event. Given her kind heart and attention to detail, I would highly recommend her to help you plan your wedding or other big event.

Sent on 06/12/2015

In Your Dreams by Drema FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning

• 1549 Atkins Rd Fuquay Varina, North Carolina, 27526 See on map