Lauren O & Co. Reviews

12 | Middletown, CT

12 Reviews for Lauren O & Co.

Lauren O & Co. 1
Lauren O & Co. 2
Lauren O & Co. 3
Lauren O & Co. 4
Lauren O & Co. 5
  • Naomi

Naomi C. · Married on 06/29/2019

LaurenandCo made our dreams come true!

I cannot say enough about Lauren and her team. They were absolutely AMAZING to work with. They were extremely responsiveness and made our vision for our wedding come to life!!! So many people say wedding planning is so stressful but I can honestly say we felt none of that. The team literally took ALL of the stress off of our shoulders. Our wedding came out GORGEOUS!!!! Everyone that we have spoken to has raved about how beautiful everything turned out and how it was one of if not the best wedding they have been to. Every last one of her recommendations was SUPERB! From to caterer to the Emcee and the makeup and hair. Absolutely WONDERFUL! I am mad I can only give 5 stars cause I want to give 10+

Lauren O & Co. 6
    Lauren O & Co. 7
    Lauren O & Co. 8
    Lauren O & Co. 9
    Lauren O & Co. 10
    Sent on 07/22/2019

Tricia · Married on 06/10/2018

My wedding was on June 10, 2018. Lauren and her team are amazing. They are truly caring and wonderful people. Lauren was with me every step of the way. She was available at all times of the day. She listened to all my wants and needs and was able to put it all together beautifully. I am actually kinda sad that the wedding is over because I miss her and her team. They make you feel like family. I would recommend her for all your wedding day needs. From planning to decor to florals, Lauren, Stephanie and Michelle should be your first choice!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Valena · Married on 05/27/2017

Lauren and Kim were amazing!!!! They made our vision come to life and really let us enjoy our engagement without the hassle of dealing with all the intricate details. I would HIGHLY recommend the if you are looking for professionalism and expertise.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Pat · Married on 05/13/2017

We hired Lauren from Lauren O Events a mere three months before our daughter’s wedding on May 13, 2017. The wedding took place in a Catholic church and the reception was held in a tent at our home. We cannot say enough good things about Lauren O and her wonderful team. They were on top of every detail, dealing with every vendor, solving every problem and were just a dream to work with, even responding to special requests a week before the wedding! Thanks to the efficiency of Lauren and her team, we were free to enjoy ourselves thoroughly. The day of the wedding was when her team was there in full force from early in the morning to make sure everything worked perfectly and were there long after the last guest left. We would recommend her and her team to anyone!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Emily · Married on 10/10/2016

I hired Lauren O Events for full planning and would do it again in a second. TLDR; Lauren + team are fabulous: detail oriented, organized, execute flawlessly on a wide range of responsibilities and have excellent taste / creative vision.

1) Organization: Lauren is one of the most organized people I have ever met. She kept 100% on top of everything from vendor contracts to tasting/hair trial etc. schedules to the color tulle we wanted. Her memory /note taking is awesome.
    2) Execution: Flawless. Her team did A LOT. They stuffed our invitation envelopes, decorated our tables etc. I never anticipated working with a team that was so dedicated to our wedding in every way. I kept wondering "who is going to do this? or that?" and every time Lauren's team took care of it.
    3) Day of: I did not worry at all on my wedding day. Lauren and team had everything covered. She had someone making sure the guys arrived on time, someone making sure everything was good with hair and makeup, someone at the venue, someone at the church etc. Between Lauren and her two colleagues (also awesome people!) we had not a care in the world. Crisis management was also excellent.
    4) Vendors: Lauren found most of our vendors and they were awesome. I recommend each vendor we worked with. They were also all expertly managed by Lauren to make sure what they did was in line with our vision.
    5) Budget: Lauren was great at helping us with the budget and trying to keep us on track. She helped by suggesting areas we might be able to cut without sacrificing anything notable.
    6) Style: Lauren has excellent taste. She knows what will work and what won't work. She totally bought into my ideas / vision but wasn't afraid to let me know when she thought something might look off.
    7) Awesome personality: I miss Lauren! She is so great to work with, friendly, always nice to me even when I was being crazy, very calming, and just generally a good human.

I cannot recommend Lauren O Events enough.

Sent on 01/02/2016

Rita · Married on 10/08/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about Lauren and her staff! We booked her "day of" services. I loved her the moment we met and was so excited to work with her. I knew right away that we'd made the right decision and she was super helpful throughout the planning process (we booked her probably just over a year before our wedding so we worked together for a long time and she did waaaaaay more than "day of" planning). Five weeks before our wedding day, we found out the town was having a very large and loud festival right next to our outdoor wedding site, effectively losing our wedding venue at the 11th hour. Lauren jumped into action and found us another (even better) venue within one week! This was after she listened to me cry on the phone, called the initial venue to complain on our behalf, called the town etc...Everything about her and her staff was absolute perfection! I can't recommend her strongly enough, you will not be sorry!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Lauren o event planner are awesome team. they were outstanding very helpful I am very grateful I would recommend them to any one that need an event planner.
    A good friend told me about them and I thank them also. Our wedding went smooth, stress free no worries. Team has a great personality and can do attitude. made sure everyone no were to go and walk when we practice for rehearsal. Invitations was on point programs also love the fans she stay in constant communication via phone, text and email, everyone in the wedding on time no mess up music on point i just love it love it very detail oriented and dedicated to you professional. The team was friendly to everyone I'm just so grateful to have them in my corner to help me with ceremony rehearsal / wedding was beautiful we loved it and till this day family friends still talk about our wedding.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/21/2015

Lauren was dedicated from start to finish, knowledgeable about different ideas to make a perfect day. Then on the actual day is when you really get to see her team come alive! Very professional! Tons of options for vendors and she handled all the middle man work! I definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Lauren O & Co.'s reply:

Rachel, it was such a pleasure getting to know you and coordinating your wedding day. You looked beautiful and everything came together wonderfully. Cheers!

Lori · event on: 06/22/2014

I've had the hounor of having Lauren O plan two events for me and I was so pleased with both of them and only Lauren O can be over anything I have Great Job keep on going and my next book signing I'll see you there Thank You So Much

Sent on 07/01/2014

Lauren O & Co.'s reply:

Thank you Lori! It was a pleasure planning your book signing. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Jabrell · Married on 09/01/2013

I was the little girl that had a tough life growing up, never feeling pretty enough. I always called myself Cinderella and on my special day my wedding planner was my fairy godmother. She made that day perfect for my husband and I. She made my dream come true. I felt like the prettiest princess at the ball.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Lauren O & Co.'s reply:

Jabrell we were honored to design and coordinate your wedding. You looked beautiful. Thank you for trusting us with such a special day.
  • Rachelle

Rachelle · Married on 09/03/2016

Lauren is AMAZING!!!!! She takes her time and gets to know you on a very personal level which makes a world of difference when you are trusting them to make sure your day goes off exactly as you wanted. Lauren, Stephanie and Lurlyne were so awesome and were there for us down to the last second!! She even had my phone which I left at the venue!! She then made sure the all the items were dropped off to my house even though we weren't there! I can't wait to have another party just so I can work with them again!! Friends for life!!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Chaz · Married on 07/11/2015

Lauren O Events did an excellent job, and she was very responsive, professional, and dependable! The day of the event everything fell into place and everyone had an amazing time.

Sent on 11/29/2015