310 St. Joseph Street, Wathena, KS 66090 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Laura Benitz Photography

Laura Benitz is a Northeast Kansas and Northwest Missouri photographer who specializes in Portrait and Wedding Photography. Laura is available for commercial and editorial projects as well.
Laura uses natural light to create stunning portrait art on-location. On-location means that Laura will come to your home, a park, the country; a space is secondary to the subjects captured in the photograph. Laura's vision, along with her passion, is to capture the true emotions and details, that without portrait art, could easily be forgotten. Please inquire for more details.

Follow Laura Benitz Photography on

AshWed33
AshWed34

9 Reviews for Laura Benitz Photography

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

Laura has not only become our go-to photographer, but a good friend as well! We started out with her taking our engagement photos and simply fell in love! She is super talented and so easy to work with. Posed photos can often be awkward, but Laura makes it fun. I always get compliments on our photos, as they are beautiful! We used Laura for our wedding photos and I'm so happy we did! I would highly recommend using Laura for your engagement and wedding photos! She will not disappoint!

Ashley · Married on 04/18/2015

Laura is absolutely fantastic. I saw her work awhile before I was even in the market for a photographer and was in awe. Her pictures looked so natural and genuine but with a striking, unique beauty. She is something special. Our engagement pictures were even better than I hoped for. On the wedding day, she made sure to capture the big moments and the small details while being discreet and professional. I hate the photographers that are in your face and distract from the ceremony. I've gotten so many compliments on our pictures and I'm so glad I had Laura there to capture our big day. The whole wedding party had a blast taking pictures with her. We will cherish these pictures forever.

Megan · Married on 06/30/2012

Laura was a fantastic photographer. She captured all the moments we wanted to remember forever.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Laura Benitz Photography's reply:

Thank you Megan. I'm honored to capture your wedding day memories.

Award

Laura Benitz Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Laura Benitz Photography 1
    Destination Wedding SALE!
    I absolutely love traveling & making new friends. More importantly, I love when I'm able to capture a wedding day, with every detail and emotion present. I want to do this for YOU! From now until January 2013 - I am running a Destination Wedding SALE! Book Laura Benitz Photography for your destination wedding and you'll receive 10% off the original price. That includes all day coverage, disk of high resolution images (fully edited) and a fine art album. I guarantee you'll be satisfied!

• 310 St. Joseph Street Wathena, KS 66090 See on map
    Call, text and email anytime: 816-676-8054. Weddings and sessions are scheduled by appointment.