LaToya Gaskins Weddings & Events

Capitol Heights, MD 20743 Map · Phone number

About LaToya Gaskins Weddings & Events

My name is LaToya Gaskins and I have a passion for planning and organizing weddings and events. I started off planning just family and friends events and grew my business through word of mouth. Through my professionalism, courtesy, honesty and attention to detail I have decided to take my organizational, leadership role,creativite and wedding planning skills needed to be an Over the Top Wedding and Event Planner. I am into making brides dreams come true on their special day. I make sure your big day is a stress-free celebration.

Whether you live in the DC/MD/VA area, or just plan to get married here, call or email LaToya to schedule a Free Consultation at 240-441-2774 or email me at

latoya@latoyagaskinsweddings.com

Wedding bouquet
Wedding bouquet

3 Reviews for LaToya Gaskins Weddings & Events

Donethia · Married on 07/17/2011

I was very pleased with LaToya Gaskins Weddings & Events. My Party was beautiful, colorful, and shocking. My guest were stunned and they had a wonderful time. I cant wait until next year I can only imagine whats next!

Sent on 08/04/2011

Felicia · Married on 07/18/2010

I would have to say working with LaToya Gaskins has truly been a pleasure. Throughout the planning of my Wedding that took place July 18, 2010 at Martin's Crosswinds Mrs. Gaskins has been there for me every step of the way. She made herself always reachable, and available for me and my fiance' no matter what time or day it was. She takes great pleasure in what she do, and she does an excellent job at it. The day of my wedding, Mrs. Gaskins made sure everything went smoothly and stress free. I would highly recommend LaToya Gaskins Wedding & Events planning to anyone, and I will. Thanks again LaToya for everything!!!

Sent on 08/02/2010

Marquita · Married on 07/10/2010

SHE IS THE BEST.. WORDS CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW MUCH SHE HELP ME AND MADE MY DAY SO PERFECT... THANK YOU AGAIN

Sent on 08/02/2010

LaToya Gaskins Weddings & Events FAQ

• New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video
    New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video Wedding Bands

They are the best planners - organized, friendly, always go the extra mile for their clients. We offer the clients of our preferred planners a 10% designer’s discount off our services - photography $750, videography $500, dance bands $1500 + Hire them, you won’t regret it. Best regards, David Fletcher New York - Washington’s Best Musicians, Photo & Video

• Capitol Heights, 20743 See on map