Lasting photography

Steger, IL View map
$2,890 Most Popular Price

$2,890 Most Popular Price

Lasting Photography is a wedding photography business based in Chicago, Illinois, owned and operated by photographer Lawrence. The company specializes in contemporary and natural imagery, striving to capture your big day with personality and authenticity. Lawrence is passionate about documenting weddings and loves witnessing the emotions and love shared between happy couples. Every collection is a beautiful portrayal of the special occasion.

Lasting Photography offers all-inclusive wedding packages with half-day and full-day coverage options. Couples can choose between one or two photographers, multiple locations per event, and enjoy coverage of the wedding prep, ceremony, and reception. Additional services include engagement sessions, save-the-date cards, and personalized wedding invitations. Lawrence can also perform boudoir sessions, destination weddings and can create beautiful wedding albums filled with happy memories.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,390

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,890

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Sarah P. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best decision we ever made

Lawrence was the best. We found Lawrence after our photographer had to back out due to covid. We almost decide on just using our phone cameras to take photos but luckily we didn鈥檛 have to. He was able to fly out to Alabama on short notice and do it for us. He was the best and completely professional but also had fun with us and help us relax and enjoy our day. Definitely recommending him to all of our friends and family for any future events.
illustration stars

Team

Lawrence Trantham
Lawrence Trantham
Lead Photographer

Hey there, my name is Lawrence, and I'm a 29 years old photographer. I've lived in the city of Chicago for my entire life. I have been in love with photography for as long as I can remember, honestly. It's something about can capture the beauty of things and share it with the world, especially with weddings and portraits.

I believe I have the innate ability to draw out the real personality of people. I like to find out people's little quirks and capture them at the moment, especially during weddings, when everything is so stressful; I want them to enjoy their day to the fullest.

When I'm not shooting, you can more than likely find me either watching horrible television, listening to awesome music, scrolling through my Tumblr feed, or see me walking around my great city of Chicago.

Located in Chicago, but down to travel anywhere Steger, IL, 60475

M-F: 8 AM - 4 PM SAT-SUN: 10 AM - 3 PM
Location of (Lasting photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding