Mik & Max Photo

Wheaton, IL View map Visit website
$2,750 Most Popular Price

$2,750 Most Popular Price

Mik & Max Photo is a wedding and lifestyle photography company operating out of White Lake, Michigan. Photographers Mikayla and Maxwell Partain work together to craft captivating keepsakes for their cherished clients on their wedding day. They strive to provide couples with a stress-free experience, creating a comfortable environment where they can let their personalities shine. Mikayla and Max work diligently to encapsulate the essence of every event they attend, documenting candid moments of laughter and love as well as carefully posed portraits.

Mik & Kax Photo provides clients with a wide range of services to choose from. Happy to travel for your day, the team offers packages suitable for destination weddings. Your finished images will be made available to you in the form of high-resolution digital files, prints, albums, and canvas, as well as thank-you cards.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2750

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Grace Married on 09/25/2021

engagement photos

Mik and Max were AMAZING! My fiancé and I are both super awkward, afraid of the camera kinds of people. But Mik and Max made the whole experience VERY fun and calm! There was never an awkward moment and they filled the experience with fun and engaging conversation! They even had a playlist made from songs they new we liked in case we needed something extra to ease our nerves (very thoughtful)! NOT TO MENTION, the quality of their phots were PHENOMENAL! They FAR EXCEEDED what I could have ever imagined and I want every single photo framed (though that may lead me to narcissism). If you are considering using them for anything at all, I would HIGHLY recommend them!
  • O
    Olivia C. Married on 09/18/2021

Captured us perfectly!

Typically neither me or my fiancé are particularly comfortable in front of a camera, but Max and Mikayla made the whole afternoon so fun and engaging! It really helped us be ourselves and they captured who we are perfectly. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to have fun while shooting AND end up with phenomenal photos!
    Katie L. Married on 07/17/2021

Excellent Photographers!

I found Mik & Max in a facebook wedding group and we had the best experience for our enagement photos! They knew what poses to have us in and the spots to take us to! Very pleased with their service!

Real Weddings

Team

Mikayla Partain
Mikayla Partain
Photographer

Hello! I am Mikayla, I was born and raised in Michigan and am not convinced there is a better state! I am a wife, a dog mom and a photographer. One of my favorite places to be is behind the camera and I get to do it with my husband by my side, its truly a dream come true!

Maxwell Partain
Maxwell Partain
Photographer

Hey! My name is Max and I am the husband to the other teammate, Mikayla! I was born and raised in IL, but have lived in Indiana, Colorado, and Michigan! I love taking any and all photos, and will beat any at the video game super smash bros melee for the nintendo gamecube. Seriously. Challenge me, I dare you.

911 Irving Ave. Wheaton, IL, 60187
Location of (Mik & Max Photo)
10201 Mill Road White Lake, MI, 48386 See on map
630-491-6145

Mik & Max Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Mik & Max Photo include in the starting price?

Mik & Max Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography services does Mik & Max Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Mik & Max Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Mik & Max Photo offer?

Mik & Max Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Mik & Max Photo offer?

Mik & Max Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Mik & Max Photo offer for wedding events?

Mik & Max Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Mik & Max Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mik & Max Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Mik & Max Photo offer?

Mik & Max Photo currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding