Denver, CO 80233 Map · Phone number

About Lasting Love Photography

Hello and welcome to Lasting Love photography! I am Lauren King, fine art photographer in the rugged beauty of Colorado. My main passions and love are my family, my photography and coffee -which helps my keep up with my first love, Jacob my son.

I would describe my style of photography as bright, fresh, natural and simple -infused with love and fun!

My approach is unforced, I prefer to allow things to happen naturally with just a bit of gentle guidance. Magic happens when people are allowed the freedom to be themselves. My goal for every photo shoot is to capture the true spirit of the individuals I am working with. My hope is to create the moment so that you can relive the spontaneity, emotion and joy with your family and friend for years to come.

I invite you to explore my site and get to know me better. www.LastingLovePhotography.com

Follow Lasting Love Photography on

15a
14a no ring

1 Reviews for Lasting Love Photography

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2012

Lauren King of Love and Light Ceremonies made my wedding day the absolute best. My husband and I are from Michigan and just decided to go to Kauai to get married. We had never been to Hawaii and I found Lauren online.
    When I chose to hire Lauren, she was quick to respond to all my emails and phone calls. She recommended someone for my hair and makeup which ended up being perfect! Lauren was patient, kind and quick to get things planned. I even sent her a picture of a bouquet I wanted. She called the flower shop, sent them the picture and they created it for me.
    I can’t speak enough good words about Lauren. She is such a beautiful person and has a true passion for what she does.
    She also took my wedding photos and they turned out more amazing than I could have ever imagined. Lauren is such a special person and I know she will strive to make your wedding day as perfect as mine was because that’s just the kind of person she is. Lauren will always hold a special place in mine and my husband lives.

Sent on 03/07/2013