La Cosa Bella Events

Raleigh, North Carolina View map

Gina Myers, an award-winning wedding planner with La Cosa Bella Events in Raleigh, North Carolina, ensures that every detail of your event is beautiful. Emphasis will be placed on showcasing your style and making your event distinctive and timeless. Detailed planning and flawless execution will allow you the opportunity to relax and enjoy a stress-free day. From initial budget determination, venue and vendor selections, and a physical presence at the event, they will work hard to bring your dream and vision to life, saving you hundreds of hours of planning time. By bringing together a team of professional and creative vendors, you can trust the La Cosa Bella team to provide you with a unique and memorable celebration. Whether your style is classic, traditional, modern elegance, European couture or themed whimsy, they'll make your dream a reality.

La Cosa Bella Events offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Nicole C. Married on 08/09/2020

Amazing Style! Outanding Organization! Goes Above & Beyond!

Gina Myers and the staff at La Cosa Bella Events are amazing and will help you create the day that you have always dreamed of! We booked La Cosa Bella events for a full planning package and not only does Gina have classy style and an eye for details but she is such a caring person. We did not make this easy for her and she did not skip a beat. We started about a year prior to our wedding date and throughout the year my mother fell at a wedding show at our venue which ended up in the ER, my father collapsed and left by ambulance at our rehearsal dinner. Gina’s care and concer was heartfelt and greatly appreciated. Due to unforeseen circumstances the vendor I hired for hair and makeup informed Gina the night before the wedding she was not going to be able to make it for the wedding! Gina was on it and a full staff was there in the morning that made my bridesmaids and I look and feel so beautiful and we had a BLAST! I had no idea until I showed up and Gina was so comfortable and confident in her backup plan it was easy to remain calm. She is a rock star! Our wedding day was GORGEOUS. She and the outstanding vendor team she put together made my dreams come true! Even after the wedding when she had fulfilled her commitment to us she helped out with some loose ends. Not many people would go above and beyond the way she did. So grateful for Gina and the staff

La Cosa Bella Events's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole for your wonderful review! We did have some challenges, but it was a truly amazing wedding day. We went from scared and worried the evening before to relieved and joyful on your wedding day. Your Mom was beautiful escorting you in and your sweet Dad was able to be there for a majority of the day. Your smile and happiness is what I'll remember most about the day. You were gorgeous and the weather was perfect for you and Seth. The Merrimon-Wynne staff and your vendor team truly worked to make this day perfect for you. I am so happy it came together just the way you wanted. You deserved it my friend.
    Kathleen Married on 10/26/2019

Better than the best!

We booked Gina for event design and day of planning, and she was absolutely phenomenal! I over analyze everything, and she patiently worked with me as we carefully selected each and every detail. The end result was more specular than anything I could have imagined! My husband repeatedly praised Gina’s hard work and stated that she makes each couple feel like we are her only her only customer. Gina made our wedding day a breeze, and we got to spend time having fun with the wedding party rather than running around and setting things up. My only wish is that we had booked her earlier in the process so that we could have had her for full service planning!

La Cosa Bella Events's reply:

Kathleen, you are so kind and gracious and I wanted your day to be so much more than you could imagine. Your dream became my dream for you. The look on your faces when you entered your reception brought so much joy to my heart. You worked hard too, I'm so, so happy it was everything that you and Charlies wanted!
    Haley L. Married on 02/11/2019

I have tried to write this review so many times and continuously come up short because I just cannot find the words to properly do it justice. Working with Gina Myers and La Cosa Bella Events was nothing short of a dream come true, and it was probably the best decision we made in our wedding planning process.

We got married in North Carolina, but we live out of state. We absolutely would not have been able to find all of our incredible vendors, take care of every last minute detail, and understand the intricacies of the local wedding business without Gina to guide us. Gina is so connected in the wedding business, and she hand selected every one of our vendors. When I think back to my wedding day, one of the first things that comes to mind is what an absolutely mind-blowing vendor team we had. Every detail of our wedding went perfectly, and this was no doubt due to each and every vendor that Gina connected us with. All of our vendors also commented extensively about how much they love Gina and love doing weddings with her. It was very clear to us that Gina has spent time cultivating great relationships in the wedding industry, and these relationships pay off in huge ways for her clients.

Gina also has such an incredible ability to understand her clients’ vision and execute it flawlessly. Every time I talked to Gina about something I wanted for the wedding, I felt 100% at ease knowing that she fully understood what I was looking for. When I wasn’t sure of something I wanted, Gina had recommendations and suggestions lined up for me to choose from. As an example, I continuously think back to the fact that Gina hand selected all of our wedding table linens. We hadn’t even had a chance to discuss what I wanted (not that I even knew what I wanted to begin with), and we couldn’t be there in person since we lived out of state. Gina went to the appointment for us and selected everything herself. When she showed us what she picked, I was blown away. It was like she understood my vision better than I even did. We ultimately went with every single item Gina selected and didn’t change a thing.

One of the things we appreciated most about Gina was her ability to find creative solutions to stay within our budget. We had very specific tastes and requests for what we wanted at our wedding, and we also had a pretty strict budget. However, we never felt like we had to compromise on anything we wanted because Gina always found a way to make it happen and stick within our budget. I never questioned whether it was “worth it” to hire a Wedding Planner, but for this reason alone, I am certain that it was.

I also cannot finish this review without talking about Gina’s relationships with her clients. It sounds so inadequate to refer to Gina as my “Wedding Planner” because she is so much more than that. She is someone I came to view as a second-mom throughout the process, and I know she will be in our lives forever. My husband and I are both younger and live far away from most of our family and friends, so I really leaned on Gina throughout the process. Gina went above and beyond to get to know us on a personal level, check in with us when she knew we were stressed, and learn about our lives and our relationship. My parents commented extensively to me about how thankful they were that we had Gina to take care of us. My dad even personally thanked her in his wedding toast because he was just so blown away by her exquisite planning skills and the obvious way that she cared so deeply about us.

My wedding was a complete fairy tale, and I couldn’t be more thankful. And while there are so many people that made it so perfect, Gina is absolutely at the top of the list.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Morgan Scott Films Morgan Scott Films Wedding Videographers

Gina from La Cosa Bella Events is one of the best wedding and event planners out there. She works well with all the vendors and does an amazing job making sure that we are all taken care of and that we have what we need to do our job well. This turns out in the couples favor as everything runs smoothly.

Catering Works Catering Works Wedding Caterers

We love working with Gina Myers at La Cosa Bella, and have collaborated on some beautiful, delicious and seamless events together! We highly recommend!!

Raleigh Wedding Minister Raleigh Wedding Minister Wedding Officiants

Gina is amazing! She is always tuned in to the details of a wedding and keeps all the vendors well-informed. She is extremely organized and very personable. She has a way of getting close to the couple and intuiting just what they want. I was impressed by her style and ability in a wedding we worked together on last October. She was really tuned in to the bride and looking out for her in every way. We are working together this April for a couple who live in Ohio and Gina is doing an amazing job being their local planner getting the right team of professionals together and coordinating everyone. It is a pleasure to work with Gina and her staff!

Raleigh Raleigh, North Carolina, 27615
9194357400
Location of (La Cosa Bella Events)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding